"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to change

LilKid

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Ok so theres this girl who I think I ****ed up on.

My question: what could I do so that if I got another chance in the future (like 1 year from now) she wouldn't remember me as a loser or whatever. What should I do from now on different. Should I just ignore her or what?

Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
forget about her. Then a year from now she will hopefully have forgotten about you.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
are you asking sosuave to tell you what you "should" do

i think lots of people get pissed of at questions like that

but on the other hand this is a advice board right

everytime on thoes rants that people give in their posts i see the text and it says,

" thoes darn people sayin " what should i do " gosh "


hahah i see that in almost every rant, but what about the rave?
haha naw jk........ WTF


i say you shouldent do anything

but if you think you messed up, just think ABout what you think you messed up on and figure out what happened, i mean i dunno you dident give much details you gotta figure it out by your self.

or get naked and make pie! thats always gets the answers out
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Get over it, move on, and read the DJ Bible. Then apply what you've learned from it. In your case, I think the posts about simply making mistakes vs. learning from them would be particularly useful.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Change in the best way you can -don't think about it and just live it. That is the best way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
and change for your benefit...not anyone eleses
 
Top