Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Build a Social Circle Outside of School/Work?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that Social Circle is best for LTRs, but for those of us who never had a good social circle in School or growing up in general what do we do?

How do you build a social circle from scratch, that brings you a consistent supply of new women over the years?

I see a lot of advice here for Cold approach and OLD but rarely if ever about Social Circle Game.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You train yourself to paper over other people's inadequacies. I do mean train and train some more. I m going to tell what I know and hardly ever see written.

Skills:
Not take things personally and move covo back to win win frame.
Be a connector - run events, include people who r on periphery then use that as social proof to connect to the cool kidz
Learn how to add little tails and questions to people s stories to keep them talking
Be relentlessly positive and happy to see people.

If you need more than that you may have halitosis of the soul or live in a zombie colony.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of books and courses to learn those skills. Spend the money you wont
regret it. Don't get confused by all the content out there just bring it back to those 4 core skills.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a different conversation now that we have polarizing political outrage taking root in a big way.

We are in the age of listening today and just lending an ear to a person for 5 minutes.

I think more than ever today silence is the most important aspect

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that Social Circle is best for LTRs, but for those of us who never had a good social circle in School or growing up in general what do we do?

How do you build a social circle from scratch, that brings you a consistent supply of new women over the years?

I see a lot of advice here for Cold approach and OLD but rarely if ever about Social Circle Game.
Hang out at the neighborhood bar, go to pool parties, get in with the lake rats that go to party cove, hobbies, etc. I've developed social circles thru all of those settings.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NON WORK HOBBIES!

There are other people who like doing the same things you do. Go do those things with those people. VOILA! instant Social circle.