"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How To Build a Social Circle Outside of School/Work?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It's a well known fact that Social Circle is best for LTRs, but for those of us who never had a good social circle in School or growing up in general what do we do?

How do you build a social circle from scratch, that brings you a consistent supply of new women over the years?

I see a lot of advice here for Cold approach and OLD but rarely if ever about Social Circle Game.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
You train yourself to paper over other people's inadequacies. I do mean train and train some more. I m going to tell what I know and hardly ever see written.

Skills:
Not take things personally and move covo back to win win frame.
Be a connector - run events, include people who r on periphery then use that as social proof to connect to the cool kidz
Learn how to add little tails and questions to people s stories to keep them talking
Be relentlessly positive and happy to see people.

If you need more than that you may have halitosis of the soul or live in a zombie colony.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
There are plenty of books and courses to learn those skills. Spend the money you wont
regret it. Don't get confused by all the content out there just bring it back to those 4 core skills.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This is such a different conversation now that we have polarizing political outrage taking root in a big way.

We are in the age of listening today and just lending an ear to a person for 5 minutes.

I think more than ever today silence is the most important aspect
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,396
It's a well known fact that Social Circle is best for LTRs, but for those of us who never had a good social circle in School or growing up in general what do we do?

How do you build a social circle from scratch, that brings you a consistent supply of new women over the years?

I see a lot of advice here for Cold approach and OLD but rarely if ever about Social Circle Game.
Hang out at the neighborhood bar, go to pool parties, get in with the lake rats that go to party cove, hobbies, etc. I've developed social circles thru all of those settings.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
NON WORK HOBBIES!

There are other people who like doing the same things you do. Go do those things with those people. VOILA! instant Social circle.
 
Top