Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to breakup with a girl without hurting her feelings

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was dating this girl for two months (mostly messages and only few meetings and calls ) .Will she get really hurt after only two months ? the thing is she didnt do any thing bad she is just not a good fit for me .
This is the first time I want to end the relationship and we both are good and have no issue

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you exclusive? If not I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just go a soft NC.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't advise acting like something we revile and do everything in our power to avoid (acting beta).

I think you should step up like a man and handle business directly. We men must never forget that if the situation were reversed, any women would coldly drop you in a flash if she thought you weren't right for each other.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best way to do it is break up with her tell her you don't see this going much more and you don't really can spend as much time with her

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Evan,
Do nothing...Just let things flow....events have a natural synergy of their own....At the same time,get out your little black book and spin plates!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep replying to her flirty messages because I feel sorry for her
Are you exclusive? If not I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just go a soft NC.
We assume we are exclusive but we havent really discuss this subject, I make it clear many time we are still knowing each others , but not sure how she is understanding it, I tried stay not that close from her , but she keep flirting and trying to push it more and I can understand why

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Evan,
Sorrow and contempt are bedfellows!....I feel your next post should be,how may I nail Jello to the ceiling.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to ponder this alot myself, but since I've started to try online dating I've had to reject so many women I've almost gotten used to it.

Most take it pretty OK, but if she tries to spin it on you (fault, disappointment) block her after a short exchange.
Don't offer to stay friends (unless you know you can and want to), do not add to facebook. Never talk again.

By the way, why do you always reply like you are super interested? You are deceiving, she might be surprised and devastated. If your interest is low then show it man... no need to use "game" just because she's vulnerable to you.

Actually I have this girl right now who I thought was a good match but I'll have to let her go. Haven't texted for days because I simply didn't think of her. Hoping it just peters out by itself but if she calls me out I will end it honest and clean.

Last edited: