"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How to break up?

Pilot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
Hey I need some advice on how to break up with my girlfriend of six months. What started out great turned into a long distance relationship and only now I'm starting to figure out that we aren't compatible. She's a great girl and I don't want to hurt her, but I need to move on and date more women instead of wasting my life staying in this situation. I've allready half-assed tried to break up twice, but both times I pussied out after talking to her on the phone. Yeah, I know, how retarded is that? Anybody with some tips?

Pilot
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
since she's really great... then tell her how you feel... call her and tell her you don't feel comfy in a long dist relationship...9dont you date pvssy out again) and tell her you dont think you guys can progress further like this..

or if you hate her to death then say " congratulations, you're single. " nuff said...
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Think of it like a Band-aid the more your prolong taking it off and the slower you go , the more its going to hurt.

Next time give her a call, and tell her you need to talk to her for a bit, don't say anything else. When you get there just park the car beside the driveway of her house and tell her that you want to break up because its not working for you and you think she is a great girl and would like for her to remain friends.

If she start protesting or crying, tell her you are sorry but you are in a hurry and have to leave, this way she can go back in her house and cry there ( I never understood why people break up in a resturant I guess its because they are scared their new ex will go psycho on them if they are in private and they need witnesses because there is no point of having a meal together after the breakup - if she is the psycho kind then either break it up in a public place or on the phone)

Then give her some space and call her back in like 4 weeks time if you still want her as a friend.
 

Pilot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
I DID IT!!!! Finally manned the f**k up!!! Man, it hurts hearing her cry, but I know this was the best decision to make. I'm FINALLY SINGLE AGAIN!!! Time to take over the world. Watch out gentlemen, your competition just went up a notch! :)

Thanks for the help, by the way. I thought the band-aid analogy was dead-on!

Pilot
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Long distance relationships. Never work. They make you think more and stuff. Who knows man, maybe you and her will get back together, RIght now you're just gettnig ego gratification from LJBFing her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pilot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
Yeah, we both have the same job and work for the same employer (USAF), good chance I'll see her later on in my career. I wouldn't rule out getting back together later on, but she's one to hold a grudge. I heard a lot of sh*t from her about the guy I took her from. Hopefully she won't do the same this time... but I guess that's probably the only benifit of long distance relationships; I don't have to worry about the sh*tstorm...
 
Top