Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break up?

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I need some advice on how to break up with my girlfriend of six months. What started out great turned into a long distance relationship and only now I'm starting to figure out that we aren't compatible. She's a great girl and I don't want to hurt her, but I need to move on and date more women instead of wasting my life staying in this situation. I've allready half-assed tried to break up twice, but both times I pussied out after talking to her on the phone. Yeah, I know, how retarded is that? Anybody with some tips?

Pilot

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since she's really great... then tell her how you feel... call her and tell her you don't feel comfy in a long dist relationship...9dont you date pvssy out again) and tell her you dont think you guys can progress further like this..

or if you hate her to death then say " congratulations, you're single. " nuff said...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it like a Band-aid the more your prolong taking it off and the slower you go , the more its going to hurt.

Next time give her a call, and tell her you need to talk to her for a bit, don't say anything else. When you get there just park the car beside the driveway of her house and tell her that you want to break up because its not working for you and you think she is a great girl and would like for her to remain friends.

If she start protesting or crying, tell her you are sorry but you are in a hurry and have to leave, this way she can go back in her house and cry there ( I never understood why people break up in a resturant I guess its because they are scared their new ex will go psycho on them if they are in private and they need witnesses because there is no point of having a meal together after the breakup - if she is the psycho kind then either break it up in a public place or on the phone)

Then give her some space and call her back in like 4 weeks time if you still want her as a friend.

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I DID IT!!!! Finally manned the f**k up!!! Man, it hurts hearing her cry, but I know this was the best decision to make. I'm FINALLY SINGLE AGAIN!!! Time to take over the world. Watch out gentlemen, your competition just went up a notch! :)

Thanks for the help, by the way. I thought the band-aid analogy was dead-on!

Pilot

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance relationships. Never work. They make you think more and stuff. Who knows man, maybe you and her will get back together, RIght now you're just gettnig ego gratification from LJBFing her.

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we both have the same job and work for the same employer (USAF), good chance I'll see her later on in my career. I wouldn't rule out getting back together later on, but she's one to hold a grudge. I heard a lot of sh*t from her about the guy I took her from. Hopefully she won't do the same this time... but I guess that's probably the only benifit of long distance relationships; I don't have to worry about the sh*tstorm...