"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to Break Up?

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Is there no one here that has a girlfriend that they intend on breaking up with? Last time I asked this question no one answered, and it can't be because no one knows how to do it. I was just wondering what are some of your methods for breaking up with a girl smoothly without the tears and/or the abrupt sorry i don't want to see you anymore?

PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED YOUR HELP
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
There is no real way to "let them down easy". It's gonna hurt, and there's nothing you can do to change that. She's going to scream, yell, stomp her feet and possibly take a swing at you. She might smile and say "Thank God! I've wanted to say that for weeks." Be ready for anything!

Try this:

I think this relationship has reached it's full potential and I don't really see a futute with us. It would a waste of your time and mine to continue dating. We need to persue other options, I'm breaking up with you.

DO NOT...
...yell or get drawn into a fight. (She's going to be angry and hurt)
...say you can still be friends. (That's giving her false hopes)
...give further explanation. (Keep repeating the speech.)
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Bring them to a public place and do it. That usually helps. It will really depend on the girl, length of relationship, etc. Shoot us some more details and maybe we can help.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
either you can make up some lame excuse. (It's not you, it's me) (I just think of you as a friend) or you can tell her honestly why you want to break up with her, and I hope you know why you want to break up with her. And yea, telling the truth is usually the hardest thing to do. It's up to you man. But whatever you do, don't do it in a note or in an email. Try as much as you can to do it in person, and use the phone as a last resort. If you have balls, you'll do it in person
 
Top