How to break up with a girl???

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a relationship for a year and she is not the one for me, what is the best way to break up with a girl??? What would be the best way to put it and how did you fellow DJ's handle it?? Please I am desperate for some advice from you, I don't want to crush her! Thank you for your understanding!!!

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her that the relationship isn't going where you want it to go. let her down easy, but don't give her false hope for the future.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Entity said, you want to be nice and let her down gently, tell her you want to 'talk' and dump her....

She'll know what you mean 1 way or another, but it will make her feel better if you have some class about it.

It's a dirty job, so be as nice to the girl as you can, that way no one can spread **** about the way you broke up with her....this can help your social proof in the future.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack her on the ass and say "Good Hustle Tiger, you'll get em next time." ;)

On the flip side of this not being a perfect world. Just tell her she is an incredible girl and all that jazz but she just isnt the one for you. And make damn sure she knows you broke up with her. The last thing you want is her calling you sometime down the road freaking out at you cause you havent been calling.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to the Jerry Springer Show.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fav way of breaking up with a girl...is to get her to do something shes dead set on not doing...ie have a 3some, anal...what ever shes no ill never do that...well ill say hey why dont we have a 3some...if shes "no" I say "sorry I cant date someone as sexually boring as you"..if shes says "yes" then we do it..and I say "sorry I cant look at you the smae way any more"...maybe its not the nicest way...but at least you get what you want out of the situation either way.....

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always withdraw from a chick. Spend more time with your boys, don't call her as often and be a little cold and distant. I like for women to end it with me. If they end it I can always go back and still get the sex whenever. Don't be mean just be a little moody and distant. If she complains even the smallest little complaint, harp on her being petty and say this is why we arent gettting along cause you harp on such silly petty stuff. Keep going down that road and eventually she will let it go.

Or stop calling her just call her when you wanna screw. Sooner or later she will get your point

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sunbound
what about if you live with her?

Pick your nose around the nose and show it to her. Take a sh*t and "miss", then don't flush.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing in life is to be honest. People may hate you at first but eventually they will respect you for it. I would come straight out and just say things arent working. I need some space. Thats about all you can do. If she doesnt respect that, then its her problem not yours.

sunbound

Reaction score
lol, been their, done that. had to clean up the mess...

weve been together for almost 4 years....

Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Pick your nose around the nose and show it to her. Take a sh*t and "miss", then don't flush.