Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to break up... real smooooth

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. i'm not trying to preach on the subject, but I found something that works well to avoid the bull****...

Okay, here's what I did today,

(this relationship began at the beginning over november and just ended today... so this is the situation that this "advice" applies to)

I emailed her -->

"hey, you're not online

we gotta talk...

should I give you a call? or we can meet up once I get back in town...."

this lets her know that you're willing to do it in person, but the prefferable for both is likely the phone... but moreso for you.. (the key here is to mention the word "talk" -- it is a HUGE flag)

once you send her something like this, or even instant msg it to her like that it'll set her up for the break-up... she'll have a chance to 'prepare' herself and she'll be less likely to flip...

then you don't have to lie cause she'll be prepared for the real truth and be able to respect it cause shes had a chance to analyze the last little while in your relationship.... etc --- AND CRY

i used: "I recently realized i _still_ have feelings for someone else" --- "it's not fair to you for us to stay together"

bla bla bla... the phone call lasted 5 minutes. game over.

thats my 2 cents,

Last edited:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodness.

How far has this board fallen? Where'd all the tips go on KEEPING a relationship? *sighs* Now we're getting advice on how to end it.

Say, while you're at it, give us some advice on how to not get number and kiss closes. :-/

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay,

well,

for the intermediate don's that meet women, date them, bang them, and then realize that they're not worth their time...

this advice is for you.

if you're having trouble getting laid/keeping a girl -- why are you reading this?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dipset_mafia

if you're having trouble getting laid/keeping a girl -- why are you reading this?
wow...

I didn't mean to say "why are you reading this" -- I mean, afterall, this is why we all found this site to begin with...

and I could've just edited the post...

But what I mean is...

At some point all of you will meet someone you CAN HAVE, but you DON'T WANT...

I'm just talking about how to tactfully end a relationship.

I do agree... there are not enough posts about "keeping a girl" ---- but far to many repeated topics regarding approaches....

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, right, good post mafia, i was wondering myself how to end it up when i actually get bored of it. If u wanna be a good dj, u must know how to end it without gettin ur nuts cracked -.-

oobm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when girls cry, but thats their natural reaction. I know they will get pissed with your reason. Know of a better one? I think the 'lets just be friends' and not ruin our relationship works better. I told this girl that, and she said I already ruined the friendship by messing around with her. oops...

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeper, that advice has already been unwittingly given. Just look at Lock's first five approaches in his approach story thread.:crackup:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TACH
Keeper, that advice has already been unwittingly given. Just look at Lock's first five approaches in his approach story thread.:crackup:
LoL, I'm not friggin looking for relationship advice. I just have a negative dispositon to posts that teach how to do the stuff no one should do.

All I say about breakups is: too bad it didn't work out. No need to actually study how to end the relationships. Focus all your energy on making them work, rather.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think on a site like this, posts like this one are needed. I recently broke up with a girl i was "seeing" and it did all go well. However i have had it go sour in the past and cause problems. I think lets just be friends can work but dont use it if you dont mean it. That will really piss a girl off.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A true DJ never puts out the flame , he may lower the heat and put it on the back burner to simmer and stir the pot every once and a whil, but never put the flame out

That should be in the bible

I don't know what the word Next means, I move on, but I know I got her intrest and she eventually will come around

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
LoL, I'm not friggin looking for relationship advice. I just have a negative dispositon to posts that teach how to do the stuff no one should do.

All I say about breakups is: too bad it didn't work out. No need to actually study how to end the relationships. Focus all your energy on making them work, rather.

there is a lot to be said for ending a relationship tactfully... first and foremost, you save face with her friends.. if you're a d!ck then you lose your passport to parts of pvssy land.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dipset_mafia
there is a lot to be said for ending a relationship tactfully... first and foremost, you save face with her friends.. if you're a d!ck then you lose your passport to parts of pvssy land.
With all the girls in the world, why sweat her friends? Do what you gotta do to end it.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo: