Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break into the social circles that have attractive women in them? (lifestyle)

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I personally don't waste my time scheming ways to meet more women. Women are everywhere and when I see one I really want to f*ck. I just start a conversation. :up:
Exactly.

OP, don't worry about "infiltrating social circles." If you're going to try to spin plates/bang multiple chicks at once, the last thing you want to do is try to plow through women who are in the same social circle. It's a recipe for disaster. If anything, I'd recommend keeping your plates as far away from the people you hang out with (regardless of whether they are true friends or mere acquaintances) as humanly possible.

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
First.. let me say you don't have to be part of a social circle to meet hot women to date/f*ck BUT it can make it a lot easier. Here are some of the easiest ways I know:

1. Becomes friends with ONE member of that social circle. Then infiltrate it gradually.

2. Throw parties. Need I say more?

3. Live / work around hot women. College towns especially. If you work as a manager in retail or a restaurant you can hire lots of hot college girls to work directly under you.

4. Be well connected. Be someone hot women NEED for connections, discounts, access to certain things, etc.

Just keep in mind the above advice is for beta fags. Why? --> Because no man should structure is life around the needs and desires of women. Only do the things above if you actually enjoy them. Never do anything JUST to attract women.

I personally don't waste my time scheming ways to meet more women. Women are everywhere and when I see one I really want to f*ck. I just start a conversation. :up:

Does Bradly Cooper need to be in a woman's social circle to take her home? NOPE. So what does that teach us about women? --> It teaches us that women don't hesitate if they see a good opportunity. If you look, act, and seem HIGH VALUE.. women will f*ck you.

WRONG

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Just keep in mind the above advice is for beta fags. Why? --> Because no man should structure is life around the needs and desires of women. Only do the things above if you actually enjoy them. Never do anything JUST to attract women.

Real sh1t

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone, who thinks cold approach is a substitute for a wide and good social circle, never been into one.. Although cold approach can complement it, since it´s good to just depend on yourself.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
This having a social circle does half the work for you

--Pre selection check
--Social Proof check
--Access to hotter women check

For the average sosuaver cold approaching and building a kick ass social circle are the best was to go.

:up:
Like another poster pointed out.. social circle game sucks for spinning plates. You can't really date multiple girls from the same social circle. At least not at the same time.

So breaking into a social circle just for ONE girl is silly. Expand your social circle because you want to socialize.. NOT because you want to game ONE woman in that circle.

However.. social circles do have a spider-web effect where you can spin plates with the outer-rim of the circle. For instance if you have a social circle with 3 hot girls and a few dudes.. you can game the friends of those hot girls (and any hot friends the guys have). Through those friends you will met other friends. Skip them, skip their friends and go for the friends of those friends. :up:

See the web below. Game the ones in RED:

***Original 3 Hot girls --> 3 sets of Friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those Friends--> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends ***

By skipping every 2 groups of friends, you can possibly spin plates with girls who don't know each other. Go for the girls with the weakest connection to the social group.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Like another poster pointed out.. social circle game sucks for spinning plates. You can't really date multiple girls from the same social circle. At least not at the same time.

So breaking into a social circle just for ONE girl is silly. Expand your social circle because you want to socialize.. NOT because you want to game ONE woman in that circle.

However.. social circles do have a spider-web effect where you can spin plates with the outer-rim of the circle. For instance if you have a social circle with 3 hot girls and a few dudes.. you can game the friends of those hot girls (and any hot friends the guys have). Through those friends you will met other friends. Skip them, skip their friends and go for the friends of those friends. :up:

See the web below. Game the ones in RED:

***Original 3 Hot girls --> 3 sets of Friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those Friends--> Friends of those friends --> Friends of those friends ***

By skipping every 2 groups of friends, you can possibly spin plates with girls who don't know each other. Go for the girls with the weakest connection to the social group.
You can still spin plates if you're in a social circle that's where the cold approaching comes in. You use the social circle chick(s) as social proof, pre-selection or bang

and then you funnell other chicks on the side

That's what I do/did

Also a lot of guys don't get this but you don't just break into social circle for one chicks that's "SIMP" shyt. You break into the social circle cause it gets you access

Access

To booze

VIP(for free or cheap)

To travel

Crazy Parties etc

Social Circles should be looked as a building block for a better lifestyle, those examples are some of the perks I've enjoyed of being in various social circls. The problem is the average gamer doesn't have a social circle so they don't even know how to interact on a friendly level. Now you're throwing the same guy in a club trying to pick up a girl. I've met over 12 community guys and only 3 of those guys had social circles. The rest where guys doing cold approach or online dating to no avail.

One of my wings now is a guy from RSD. He always has two hot chicks that he goes with and he bangs one of them. When he doesn't hang out with those chicks he is with me and my boy jacking (sarging) for chicks. There some clubs (mostly in bigger cities) where if you don't bring chicks you can't go. This is true for Vegas, NY, Cali, Chi-town etc. Unless you buying a bottle you can't get or you can get in if you bring X amount of chicks

Guys need to look outside the box and realize you can do much, much more then just bang one chick

That's for Beta Simp's

I'm not in the get one girl game, I'm in the empire build a Team let's go to the finals game!

:crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon: What I meant was, people in certain social crowds aren't worth becoming good friends with. Not that you can't become friends with anybody. A lot of these people lead very shallow lifestyles, and are all about the drama, status, competition, gossip, etc. The women they attract, of course, are no better, but sometimes you gotta deal - as fake bishes tend to be the most attractive. A lot of these folk might be "cool", funny, or exciting, but they have no depth or character, and are only looking out for themselves. Many of these players and out-going party types are quite the *******s, and will trample over you for being weak or different. These crowds are for short-term fun and opportunity.

Personally, I always found the most success in flying solo. A lot of these crowds are full of pretenders, haters, and insecure *******s. If you have the looks and social skills - you don't need those fags anyway. All they do is compete, sabotage, talk ****, and try to be "better" than everyone else. They do more damage than help, and usually can't attract the best looking women anyway. Who needs 'em?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skyy. said:
Solomon,

Why would you neg rep someone?
If you follow Solomon's posting history, he is clearly someone who has a lot of insecurities. He tries to deal with them by bigging himself up (i.e. posting pics of rather unattractive women that he claims to have banged) and putting other people down...not to mention, playing the race card (a typical beta male trait).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
If you follow Solomon's posting history, he is clearly someone who has a lot of insecurities. He tries to deal with them by bigging himself up (i.e. posting pics of rather unattractive women that he claims to have banged) and putting other people down...not to mention, playing the race card (a typical beta male trait).
LMAFO @ bigging myself up

Typical KJ shaming tactic this is the same shaming tactic KJ's use to use when I use to post FR's with Videos and such

The girls are ugly....

Once again Bokanosvky where are your FR's and Layreports? when a guy shows and proves he gets labeled insecure....

typical hater logic

EDIT:

I'm from the "Old School" area of sosuave where when you post a journal you better had proof

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169087
^^Videos of Noob and pics

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143406&highlight=video+journal
^^Dj Dan transfomration

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155910
Slickaz

ETC

Go over to rsdnation...or even the misc this is normal only on SOSuave is it looked as inseure. When PUA guru's first start charging for "footage" I was posting audio and video footage for free. Not to brag but to show guys this is simple. I never charged a dime. I could have just made my own site and did it but for wht? I enjoyed this shyt

The proof is in the pudding and my record speaks for itself

The Reunion (with pics)

My Rookie year on Sosuave (Video)

Audio/Video/and pics my spring training

Pics and video report of me making out with 3 chicks in one night (and one I smashed)/lay report

3 some with Two Destiny's

I have waaaaaaaaaaaay more FR's I coulda posted and Lay reports. But I learn more from my failures then success.

Haters gonna hate

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
LMAFO @ bigging myself up

Typical KJ shaming tactic this is the same shaming tactic KJ's use to use when I use to post FR's with Videos and such

The girls are ugly....

Once again Bokanosvky where are your FR's and Layreports? when a guy shows and proves he gets labeled insecure....

typical hater logic
What is 'KJ shaming tactic'? I'm not familiar with the terminology.

I don't post FR's and 'Layreports' because I am not here to prove anything to anybody. I benefit from this forum by reading and absorbing information, not by asking for direct commentary on my personal life. That's just my preference...I'm not saying there is anything wrong with posting reports, as long as they are informative (rather than attention wh*ring) in nature.

When you post pics of your purported conquests, how exactly is that informative? You are just seeking external validation. You want us to say, well done Solomon, you bagged a hottie. It's very obvious that you depend on such external validation for your self-esteem. Problem is, when you open yourself to public scrutiny like that, you are going to get all sorts of opinions, not all of them favorable. So you either grow a thicker skin or stop being an attention wh*re.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You can still spin plates if you're in a social circle that's where the cold approaching comes in. You use the social circle chick(s) as social proof, pre-selection or bang

and then you funnell other chicks on the side

That's what I do/did

Also a lot of guys don't get this but you don't just break into social circle for one chicks that's "SIMP" shyt. You break into the social circle cause it gets you access

Access

To booze

VIP(for free or cheap)

To travel

Crazy Parties etc

Social Circles should be looked as a building block for a better lifestyle, those examples are some of the perks I've enjoyed of being in various social circls. The problem is the average gamer doesn't have a social circle so they don't even know how to interact on a friendly level. Now you're throwing the same guy in a club trying to pick up a girl. I've met over 12 community guys and only 3 of those guys had social circles. The rest where guys doing cold approach or online dating to no avail.

One of my wings now is a guy from RSD. He always has two hot chicks that he goes with and he bangs one of them. When he doesn't hang out with those chicks he is with me and my boy jacking (sarging) for chicks. There some clubs (mostly in bigger cities) where if you don't bring chicks you can't go. This is true for Vegas, NY, Cali, Chi-town etc. Unless you buying a bottle you can't get or you can get in if you bring X amount of chicks

Guys need to look outside the box and realize you can do much, much more then just bang one chick

That's for Beta Simp's

I'm not in the get one girl game, I'm in the empire build a Team let's go to the finals game!

:crackup:
I see where you're coming from. What I don't agree with is joining a social circle ONLY to game the girls. You should join a social circle because you actually like the people in it.

I'm very independent and do best with weaker social circles that I can come and go from at will. I'm friends with:

-Guys who throw parties
-Guys who are good wingmen
-Guys who have connections at clubs
-Guys who have hotel and travel connections
-Guys who have "connections" in general
-Different types of Business associates

I might see/talk to these guys only a few times a month. My closest friends I see weekly or bi-weekly.

A strong social circle can actually f*ck up your game. You end up spending ALL your free time with those people and eventually you stop meeting new people. I prefer having scattered friends who don't necessarily know each other. It allows me to be more independent and free.

Strong social circles work better for married guys or guys with serious girlfriends. If you spin plates, your social circle will eventually f*ck your reputation up. I have one buddy who experienced this. He ended up exiled from the group because of drama from his plate spinning. They stopped inviting him to everything. Then his "friends" started dating his old plates. Basically they all turned on him.

I like to avoid this by spreading out my social circles and staying on the outer-rim. Less drama and maximum freedom :up:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
the misc this is normal only on SOSuave is it looked as inseure. When PUA guru's first start charging for "footage" I was posting audio and video footage for free. Not to brag but to show guys this is simple. I never charged a dime. I could have just made my own site and did it but for wht? I enjoyed this shyt
That's because SS is a self-improvement forum for men...not wannabe PUA retards who worship Mystery and spend their meagre savings on "materials, "bootcamps" and "footage" (though I rather doubt that even they would be dumb enough to pay you for videos of fat chicks).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
What is 'KJ shaming tactic'? I'm not familiar with the terminology.

I don't post FR's and 'Layreports' because I am not here to prove anything to anybody. I benefit from this forum by reading and absorbing information, not by asking for direct commentary on my personal life. That's just my preference...I'm not saying there is anything wrong with posting reports, as long as they are informative (rather than attention wh*ring) in nature.

When you post pics of your purported conquests, how exactly is that informative? You are just seeking external validation. You want us to say, well done Solomon, you bagged a hottie. It's very obvious that you depend on such external validation for your self-esteem. Problem is, when you open yourself to public scrutiny like that, you are going to get all sorts of opinions, not all of them favorable. So you either grow a thicker skin or stop being an attention wh*re.
More KJ talk

I've never been one to shy away from scrunity

Do these post reek of validation to you

Failure in the field

Epic fail with a Nfl Groupie

Solomons Redemption

^^^PLEASE GO

I have always been honest with where I'm at in the game, this is the reason why I have earned the respect from my peers as well as the greatest poster on sosuave history (SP)

BOKO have you met anyone of sosuave? can anyone here vouch for you? have you mentored anyone since you've been here?

When you have helped someone out and inspired them, then you can come talk to me, that is the only validation I seek helping someone out

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152688
^^^^^The proof is in the pudding.....

EDIT:

Yeah videos of fat chicks, that's all I hit on Randy OMG!!! so based

ROFL at you being owned agian and again and again

:kick:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Just stop it

and wow at you resorting to using racial slures, good one Randy!!!

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I have always been honest with where I'm at in the game, this is the reason why I have earned the respect from my peers as well as the greatest poster on sosuave history (SP)

BOKO have you met anyone of sosuave? can anyone here vouch for you? have you mentored anyone since you've been here?

When you have helped someone out and inspired them, then you can come talk to me, that is the only validation I seek helping someone out

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152688
^^^^^The proof is in the pudding.....
Nigga please. I am not here to "inspire" or "mentor" anyone...lol. I read this forum, post here from time to time...if someone finds my advice helpful, great. And if someone thinks I'm full of sh!t, I couldn't care less. This forum is not real life.

P.S. the fact that you would neg rep someone for disagreeing with you is just further proof that you are a lame beta with weak inner game. Nice going, Swallowman.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how anyone can tell people on this site don't get laid? Because threads like this degenerate into nothing but name calling. Certainly not talking about everyone, but jesus christ...can't people just post advice, what works and be happy with it?

Lets be clear here. You don't get into a social circle with only the intentions of meeting better women. You do it because its something that will make you do new things, feel comfortable, and enjoy time. Its not to say you don't meet new people. Hanging with the same people all the time epitomizes boredom for sure...the trick is to socialize with your social circle and OTHER social circles.

Agreed with one of the posters on this thread - keyboard jockying is strong in this thread. Listen to the guys who get laid, not those guys who post stupid theories. I made friends, I get laid so my advice at least works. Listen to the keyboard people at your own peril.

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
your friend playher man is no better, I told him he was wrong for saying what he did, he put me into the red

seriously. what the **** is wrong? I start a thread trying to offer something helpful and I get negged for it? It is true that you cannot pull the same quality of women with cold approach that you can with social circle but I get negged for telling the truth. What a ****ing imbecile.

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
You know how anyone can tell people on this site don't get laid? Because threads like this degenerate into nothing but name calling. Certainly not talking about everyone, but jesus christ...can't people just post advice, what works and be happy with it?
I see that most PUA forums are about seeking validation from an online crowd rather than getting actual support. Everyone is trying to look good to strangers online rather than go out there and make something of themselves. Not to call out any of the higher ranking members but it seems like the reason most of them are there in the first place is because they posted more on a forum and cared about its politics rather than going out and actually approaching women. This is some sad ****.

B

BeDJ

If you wanted a career in sales, would you want advice from Gil Gunderson?

Experienced members know who are legit and expose the phonies. Would you rather have the Craftman's wrench over the Gold-Plated Giao-Wu-Sheng wrench?

We got your back. :thumbs up: