Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break into the social circles that have attractive women in them? (lifestyle)

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
I have known guys that were doctors and lawyers and they did terrible with women. All of these guys made around $150,000 and they complained to me about how terrible their dating life was. Growing up I always thought that more money meant more women in your life but slowly I have found that to be false.

What I do notice is that certain social circles have a lot of attractive women in them and guys who can break into these social circles end up dating some of these attractive women. The thing that gets me is that most of these mother****ers aren't even good looking. A lot of them are average looking at best.

Here I see so many rich guys, pretty boys, and confident guys with game struggling to get with women but there go these guys who happen to hit the jackpot and get all the attractive girls.

I know of SOME of these social circles but I cannot manage to break into them. It is like some kind of a secret society.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being sarcastic here. This is probably one of the best/ most intelligent questions ever asked here. You only have to look the girls some master PUAs are dating, and they are terrible. The girls you will be able to bring from the club are 30+ who are desperate to feel young, or if younger they will be ugly or average.

If you want good looking women, you have to be around them, and meet them through friends. I think the easiest thing to do, is to become a social animal, never miss a party, never miss anything when invited, like with that film with Jim Carrey where he must say Yes to everything and suddenly his life is much more fulfilled. You´l see your acquaintances growing each day. Also when in a public place instead of avoiding the people you kind of know, and pretending you don´t seem them because it´s uncomfortable to talk to someone who isn´t very close to you , meet them and make conversations interesting, and that´s how you slowly make new friends.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Not being sarcastic here. This is probably one of the best/ most intelligent questions ever asked here. You only have to look the girls some master PUAs are dating, and they are terrible. The girls you will be able to bring from the club are 30+ who are desperate to feel young, or if younger they will be ugly or average.

If you want good looking women, you have to be around them, and meet them through friends. I think the easiest thing to do, is to become a social animal, never miss a party, never miss anything when invited, like with that film with Jim Carrey where he must say Yes to everything and suddenly his life is much more fulfilled. You´l see your acquaintances growing each day. Also when in a public place instead of avoiding the people you kind of know, and pretending you don´t seem them because it´s uncomfortable to talk to someone who isn´t very close to you , meet them and make conversations interesting, and that´s how you slowly make new friends.
I agree with this up to the last line, you dont usually make friends, you make acquaintances, its networking, using people, others as conduits, you might make a genuine friend, unlikely though, such circles are fickle, superficial, *****y but they feel good to be around, women are hooked to this lifestyle. its access to pu$$y, social validation, ive seen big fat fvckers be the life and soul, women hanging on their words... doesnt harm to experience it, just deal with it for what it is

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
I love the advice given but it is not specific enough. What I am asking is how do you truly get into the social circle? Like I have talked to some of the guys there and they are all very protective of the women present. I find the circles to be highly cliquish but I want to know how a man can break into these circles.

So far I have though of doing yoga and dance classes since a friend of mines managed to meet his good looking girlfriend through a dance class but other than that it seems like you pretty much have to be born into these social circles.

I am listening to all of the advice on this thread. So far I have managed to get laid over 20 times but it was ALL from

1. drunk one night stands
2. bar game
3. clubs
4. parties

The girls on average were 6s and 7s, I want to take it to another level.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
If you want good looking women, you have to be around them, and meet them through friends. I think the easiest thing to do, is to become a social animal, never miss a party, never miss anything when invited, like with that film with Jim Carrey where he must say Yes to everything and suddenly his life is much more fulfilled. You´l see your acquaintances growing each day.
That's pretty much what I did back in my 20s when I was determined to improve myself socially. I took every opportunity to socialize, whenever and whatever it was. This can be a difficult thing to do for an introvert like myself, since deaing with people can be very draining. But my determination was stronger than my weakness, in this case.

It's true what the OP says, if you can get into a social circle with attractive women, it gives you the inside track with them. Setting yourself up with an environment that is rich with attractive women is an underrated aspect of seduction.

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but how do you do that though? Any ideas? That is what has been frustrating me. Especially if you live in smaller cities and small towns that are super cliquish and these girls are running with guys they went to high school with.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that you can't break into social circles by showing up. You gotta do something. Its gotta be with people who are of the age who actually do stuff. It has to be someplace where there are women around too. Seems generic enough, but without this combination of factors you won't likely get into those social circles. If you are guy who is trying to get in, it takes effort to be the kind of guy people want to hang out with.

If you make it into a social circle, even just as a newbie, and if you are actually cool than you'll notice most of the women warm up to you. Having that level of social acceptance bypasses an entire ***** shield that you otherwise have to plow through when night gaming.

Here are some suggestions:

1- Do a sport that a lot of younger people play. Being good helps a lot but is hardly necessary. I play hockey and am usually the backbone of the team so its easy to have fun. Softball with a company team seems like a great one.

2- Do random social events - not the same old. Go to the ones that don't occur often. I went to hang out with a group of friends last summer at their families house - mostly guys but a chick friend was there and noticed. Got a good lay out of it, made some new friends, and genuinely had a blast.

3- Host events. If you meet new people, invite them over. Parties. Being the center of attention in this respect will broaden your social circle very quickly. In my own life I have held parties at my places in college, and when I lived in apartments. You'll meet a ton of people who dig your style, and get a ton of women who like people who are the center of attention.

4- Part time work perhaps is an option. My plan if I ever make it out to the west coast is to apply for part time bartending jobs. Something so far outside my field of competence that it'll force me to think differently, and interact with different people. If you are working a lot at your primary job this will be prohibitive, so keep it optional.

Notice that my suggestions were congruent with who I am. I like sports, and being social. You might like different things. Focus on them. Don't do stuff you have no interest in because you won't be having a fun time, and that will not be the ideal way to make friends and meet women.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with social circles. You can have no game, not take care of yourself, but if you can talk and are in a social circle you can get mad p*ssy. Talking to acquiatances and doing activities that require a group or team is the best way in in my opinion.

Social circles and just knowing people is what benefits you the most overall and i also agree that this method is slept on here.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I agree with this up to the last line, you dont usually make friends, you make acquaintances, its networking, using people, others as conduits, you might make a genuine friend, unlikely though, such circles are fickle, superficial, *****y but they feel good to be around, women are hooked to this lifestyle. its access to pu$$y, social validation, ive seen big fat fvckers be the life and soul, women hanging on their words... doesnt harm to experience it, just deal with it for what it is
Agreed... There's a lot of fake, shallow, status-obsessed people in these social crowds - and they WILL compete, sabotage, try to one-up you in front of others, etc. Don't befriend these two-faced pricks, act too nice and friendly, or get too close. These cliquey *******s will also hate you for being different.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need a social circle to meet girls?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. I would say try to be the funny guy if you meet them at the club. I was one time in a hot tub in my apartment complex and was totally drunk and saying funny ****. These girls started asking me what my name was, and it just went from there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real talk

Benjaymin said:
Yes, but how do you do that though? Any ideas? That is what has been frustrating me. Especially if you live in smaller cities and small towns that are super cliquish and these girls are running with guys they went to high school with.
I can't say I've mastered this I know my mentor has (Snowplowman) and he actually has a website on how to build a kicka$$ lifestyle he went from not knowing anyone to being able to get in the hardest clubs in 70 days. The same club's that Jay-z, 50 cent and Kanye west go

Here is a vid of what he achieved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoUvKmUrsMQ

As a guy from a small town (I live in a town of 65K and party in a town of half a million people)

I would suggest finding the biggest city, networking the hell out of it, whether you're partying, going to the gym, bars etc

Just network with people until you are in, I know it's easier said then done but with game, being cool, and bringing value this should not be this hard

floydb25 said:
Agreed... There's a lot of fake, shallow, status-obsessed people in these social crowds - and they WILL compete, sabotage, try to one-up you in front of others, etc. Don't befriend these two-faced pricks, act too nice and friendly, or get too close. These cliquey *******s will also hate you for being different.
So whats your solution? being a lonely hermit? seriosuly Flyod humans are meant to be social creatures as a DJ you should screen for people who bring value to your ife

Benjaymin

Banned
Reaction score
Floyd has a great point. Usually the crowds with lesser attractive girls and more of the bookworms are those with the coolest, kindest, and best people. Unfortunately, the reality is that these social crowds full of some of the most shallow and arrogant people ever also have a lot of the attractive women. I guess we can't really explain why so many attractive women run to these crowds but the fact is they are in these crowds and a guy who wants to do well with them has to break into that crowd.

Usually these girls are rich, well off, and super privileged. How a guy can who doesn't have the millionaire parents can compete is beyond me but I do like some ideas which synergy has done a great job of giving me.

I have always wanted to work as a bartender but wonder how hard it is to get these jobs at a decent bar.

Problem is I don't have the looks, I have a decent body but I still have the babyface at the age of 20 and that I hope that goes away with age. Heard as you age it actually works to your benefit.

B

BeDJ

Solomon said:
I can't say I've mastered this I know my mentor has (Snowplowman) and he actually has a website on how to build a kicka$$ lifestyle he went from not knowing anyone to being able to get in the hardest clubs in 70 days. The same club's that Jay-z, 50 cent and Kanye west go

Here is a vid of what he achieved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoUvKmUrsMQ

As a guy from a small town (I live in a town of 65K and party in a town of half a million people)

I would suggest finding the biggest city, networking the hell out of it, whether you're partying, going to the gym, bars etc

Just network with people until you are in, I know it's easier said then done but with game, being cool, and bringing value this should not be this hard

So whats your solution? being a lonely hermit? seriosuly Flyod humans are meant to be social creatures as a DJ you should screen for people who bring value to your ife
SwallowMen,

You are way too "alphatize" men. Look at your life right now - It absolutely sucks. You are overweight (from your PM) and sh!t absolutely sucks. You can't even close and HB5 (according to your PM.) Does that sound like someone who should be giving advice OR.......

Drumroll
please
pls rspnd

Does that sound like someone that gets 2 chicks kissing him? OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE ASKING 2 CHICKS TO KISS HIM??

I can guarantee you open, but AT the end of the night, you Can'T CLOSE,son. You just have pictures that you will jack off to.

In closing, you are done. Renaldo07 has the right advice for you. Take it and leave [SoSuave.] Reps are for closers.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peace

BeDJ said:
SwallowMen,

You are way too "alphatize" men. Look at your life right now - It absolutely sucks. You are overweight (from your PM) and sh!t absolutely sucks. You can't even close and HB5 (according to your PM.) Does that sound like someone who should be giving advice OR.......

Drumroll
please
pls rspnd

Does that sound like someone that gets 2 chicks kissing him? OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE ASKING 2 CHICKS TO KISS HIM??

I can guarantee you open, but AT the end of the night, you Can'T CLOSE,son. You just have pictures that you will jack off to.

In closing, you are done. Renaldo07 has the right advice for you. Take it and leave [SoSuave.] Reps are for closers.
The game is like a rollercoaster, just because I'm in a "down" time doesn't mean my experience and previous success are for naught. I mentioned that I never mastered building a social circle but I sure have had my share of success, and was even part of a few social circles. I never lied to anyone on here about where I'm at the game. I'm curious though for someon who thinks he is hot shyt why after nearly 10 years are you still here? you don't bring any value but brag and try to put other members down. You an egoist who gets off telling other people what's what. Since Kobe Bryant is injured does it mean Kobe can't give advice on basketball because he is out for awhile? that's bullshyt Kobe is still regarded by some as the best player in the world.

You can attack me right now that's fine, I'll chew it. But I'm improving my situation. I'm in the gym every day, and I know I'll back to where I was before or better.

To try to discredit me just because of a slump is childish, can't take my experience nor success away fro me brah

You can hate if you want too but you're just wasting your time

p.s. There also members who I have rolled with who can vouch for me, can you say that? I mean nearly 10 years you must have mentored your share of posters IRL right?

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
The game is like a rollercoaster, just because I'm in a "down" time doesn't mean my experience and previous success are for naught. I mentioned that I never mastered building a social circle but I sure have had my share of success, and was even part of a few social circles. I never lied to anyone on here about where I'm at the game. I'm curious though for someon who thinks he is hot shyt why after nearly 10 years are you still here? you don't bring any value but brag and try to put other members down. You an egoist who gets off telling other people what's what

You can attack me right now that's fine, I'll chew it. But I'm improving my situation. I'm in the gym every day, and I know I'll back to where I was before or better.

To try to discredit me just because of a slump is childish, can't take my experience nor success away fro me brah

You can hate if you want too but you're just wasting your time
Go. Fvck. Yourself.

I've reached my 10 post limit, but what you continue to do is live in the same world as other blue pilled men. You excuse your lack of success because you are a few pounds heavier? The reason why I point you out is that you post PICTURES of chucks kissing you. FOR any men in the game those pictures are a DONE - DOTTA. Remember - women that confuse you will not have sex with you. WOMEN that Tke pictures with you......WILLL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

Solomon, prove me wrong, but LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON. Improve yourself. 80% (60% of guys) get most of the pvssy. I'm not a PUA artist, but that's my experience.

If you have that personality and can't close?

It's because of your physical attractiveness. Sour? Deal with it :-D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skyy. said:
Go. Fvck. Yourself.

I've reached my 10 post limit, but what you continue to do is live in the same world as other blue pilled men. You excuse your lack of success because you are a few pounds heavier? The reason why I point you out is that you post PICTURES of chucks kissing you. FOR any men in the game those pictures are a DONE - DOTTA. Remember - women that confuse you will not have sex with you. WOMEN that Tke pictures with you......WILLL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

Solomon, prove me wrong, but LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON. Improve yourself. 80% (60% of guys) get most of the pvssy. I'm not a PUA artist, but that's my experience.

If you have that personality and can't close?

It's because of your physical attractiveness. Sour? Deal with it :-D
You're an idiot and a classic narcissist the more you post the more I get the "Game Robot" syndrome from you which is classic Pua narcissism ala Mystery and Tyler Durden back in "The Game"

and its becoming more and more apparent. So now women who take pics with you don't have sex with you? that's a silly argument and one I won't even address because of how moronic that sounds. I got video footage of women sucking my cawk as well as pictures. And no I will not post them here

and I don't make excuses I know the reality and I still have my moments

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199119

^^^This is the last lay report I posted 2 months later I took a hiatus for 8 months.

You obviously lack reading comprehension. I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm in the gym, I'm working out. No denying that but I'm still out in the field doing what it do as well

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208439

In the end I have no reason to lie I have always but myself out there more then the average poster. You barking up the wrong tree . I'm not one of the guys whose mad at women for this and that I always accept responsibility where is due but honestly you are starting to sound like one of these morons who gets of on insulting people whilst bringing no value to the table besides calling them names

Once again you can't discredit experince I'm not a keyboard jockey

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon,

Why would you neg rep someone? I could do the same to you, given I have more 'neg rep power' but I won't. If you don't agree with someone, leave it. Seriously, it's the way of the Don Juan. 'LAUGH AND SURPASS' The only person I have been negged rep by is another 'RESPECTED' memberof the community. They feelthat their NEG rep power has a difference -Nope. They can fvck themselves as well.

Anyways, I was trying to give you a voice of reason. Answer my fvcking question -

DID THOSE WOMEN IN THE PICTURE(S) HAVE SEX WITH YOU?

Edit:

You Neg repped on both accounts. Why so pathetic? You are a pvssy. YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE ZERO INNER GAME. Get the fvck of these boards, you are a MANGINA. I would never neg rep anyone with more than 1 square (Sorry GetFit666)

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Quit linking to your gay ass blog. You offer ZERO advice or nudge inthe back. We just see a fat fvcker trying to be alfalfa.

Soloman, lose weight and try to approach again. I'm the last person to be racist BTW. I have NEVER incorporated race into any of my post. You resort to that sh!t because you BLAME it all on RACE. Go. And. FVCK. Yourself.

GET THE FVCK OUT OF SOSUAVE AND WORK ON YOUR PATHETIC BLOG. "YOLO FIST" [ME.]

BTW, I joined SS in 2002, created a username in 2004, but never got the gist of it. I thought it was a PUA forum, (being 16 at the time.) Got my first GF at 18 almost 19. SoSuave didn't do sh!tto make that happen. Lived together for almost 5 years. I come back here BETA. The past year was my true acquaintance to SoSuave. Call me being here for 10 years is just a gay argument to win your excuse of 'attracting' women. Step up your supposed GAME.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
First.. let me say you don't have to be part of a social circle to meet hot women to date/f*ck BUT it can make it a lot easier. Here are some of the easiest ways I know:

1. Becomes friends with ONE member of that social circle. Then infiltrate it gradually.

2. Throw parties. Need I say more?

3. Live / work around hot women. College towns especially. If you work as a manager in retail or a restaurant you can hire lots of hot college girls to work directly under you.

4. Be well connected. Be someone hot women NEED for connections, discounts, access to certain things, etc.

Just keep in mind the above advice is for beta fags. Why? --> Because no man should structure is life around the needs and desires of women. Only do the things above if you actually enjoy them. Never do anything JUST to attract women.

I personally don't waste my time scheming ways to meet more women. Women are everywhere and when I see one I really want to f*ck. I just start a conversation. :up:

Does Bradly Cooper need to be in a woman's social circle to take her home? NOPE. So what does that teach us about women? --> It teaches us that women don't hesitate if they see a good opportunity. If you look, act, and seem HIGH VALUE.. women will f*ck you.