Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become a magnetic man?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here done this before? I always find that I have a very low presence among groups that don't know me, could it be because I'm 5'8 125lbs?

What are some of the ways I can develop into a person of presence and being able to draw people to me. Also what are some of the signs that you exude magnetism in your social circle?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 5' 8" and 125 lbs in your mind. On the outside it doesn't matter.

Start to move slowly and deliberately wherever you go. Practice poise and an air of dignity. You want to project self-control and deliberateness.

Once you have that down as a foundation, chat in a friendly way conveying actual interest in the other person. See it as your duty to provide fun for yourself first, and then for others.

The most important word I've ever discovered is "poise". To me, that word perfectly represents a man's masculine, controlled bearing. Your height means NOTHING.

Baby steps.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 5' 8" and 125 lbs in your mind. On the outside it doesn't matter.

Start to move slowly and deliberately wherever you go. Practice poise and an air of dignity. You want to project self-control and deliberateness.

Once you have that down as a foundation, chat in a friendly way conveying actual interest in the other person. See it as your duty to provide fun for yourself first, and then for others.

The most important word I've ever discovered is "poise". To me, that word perfectly represents a man's masculine, controlled bearing. Your height means NOTHING.

Baby steps.
F$cking fantastic post...as usual.
All that find this, should read it over and over.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, eat more iron and find some way to polarize yourself??? LOL!!!

More seriously, or not... jokes man jokes... people love to laugh, and that will cause you to have a positive effect on people.

I use funny voices and verbal irony (positive sarcasm)... it works wonders!

Serenity

Reaction score
Long post follows, but very informative.

Presence as the word means is to be present, not just physically but also mentally. Practically that means actually paying attention to the current situation in real-time. To be specific you gotta pay attention outside yourself, not too much to what's happening in your head. In a conversation you listen attentively and do your best to understand what they're trying to express. Don't fully understand? That's a good basis for a detailed question, fire away and don't evaluate the question too much. That's showing real interest since it shows you really listened and care enough to ask based on what they said.

In group conversations you might have to be a bit more aggressive and unapologetic. Still listen carefully and understand the subject. Try to relate it to personal experiences or knowledge, if you get a spark of being reminded of something then don't hesitate too much. Inject your statement or question into the conversation, you have to actively participate to get attention.

However do NOT make a lot of assumptions, guesses or say things you can't be relatively confident to be true. It's important to have people trust you to some degree, you must give off that you can be taken seriously to be respected. As @wifehunter suggests jokes
are good and it serves to make people ease up a bit, but too many makes people not take you seriously. It is as @Atom Smasher says really important to be in control, you'll automatically seem like you're in control if you actually are. So don't bother trying to act all confident and sh!t if you're not, rather work to build up your knowledge and experience and the rest will follow.

Being of value to others means providing something of value to others. I'm not talking about money now, money doesn't ultimately solve problems, the one's paid to solve problems provide the actual value worth paying for. So what am I getting into here?

Experience and knowledge. Experience is basically knowledge that you've attained on your own. Knowledge in this context is experiences shared by others. If you pay close attention to pretty much everything going on around you (being present) you'll learn a whole lot more than those who don't. Your experiences are valuable to those who doesn't pay attention to their own, you can convey what you've observed. Ranging from funny sh!t you see on the street in everyday life to major discoveries that can benefit humanity. Do you see how this is a massive advantage?

You'll never run out of things to say about interesting things you've experienced or seen. You'll be a resource (magnetic) to other people since you notice things they miss and you probably know something about it. You actually know with confidence what you're talking about, you did after all witness it first hand so no need for cheesy jokes that everyone has heard before. People will be interested if you frequently experience new things and explore what's around you, everyone's curious about what other people do that they haven't done. If you have a lot of experiences in a broad range of things it's easy to come with something to share in pretty much any group conversation. Since there's actual substance to it not only will you become more present and noticable, but they'll let you continue to dominate the conversation because they're genuinely interested.

Your height won't matter at all. I've seen lots of people with different shapes and sizes completely consume everyone's attention, because of how they share experiences. They provide value and make themselves more valuable by listening to other peoples experiences as well.

Basically this is the long detailed version of "embrace life" and "knowledge is power".

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people with the most presence are actually short people.... ever wondered why ?

Serenity

Reaction score
The people with the most presence are actually short people.... ever wondered why ?
Compensating for their lack of height, they're more in a situation where they have to find other means of getting attention. Not everyone have a positive presence though, some over-compensate in a frustrating and desperate way.

On the other hand some rely too much on their looks and height, but they're barely present and aware of what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Von

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd... Not sure I want be taken seriously. I'll let ladies wonder!!!

People who are too serious come off as uptight sticks in the mud. Hands down, playfull and fun works so much better.

Just have fun!!!

Serenity

Reaction score
@Grewd... Not sure I want be taken seriously. I'll let ladies wonder!!!

People who are too serious come off as uptight sticks in the mud. Hands down, playfull and fun works so much better.

Just have fun!!!
People who can't say a serious thing at all come off as idiots. I wouldn't respect you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who can't say a serious thing at all come off as idiots. I wouldn't respect you.
Most people come off as idiots. I guess It depends on the type of humor you're talking about. Care to elaborate? In my expirience, "Wit" always gets respect. Especially from the more intelligent ladies. They eat it up, like it's ice cream or chocolate.

Last edited: