"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How to become a great clubber

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Oxide, I had no idea they even had 16+ and 18+ "clubs".... is this only in your town? :confused:



My first reaction was, "Awwww.... isn't that cute - little Kiddy-Clubs." But seriously - I mean, do they sell milkshakes at the bar? What kind of drinks are all the people nursing in these clubs - virgin shirley temples? Diet Dr. Pepper? :D I'm not even trying to be faceitious - just completely baffled about this 'scene' - so let me know. I might hit up a club like this one of these days to take an 18 year old and fvck her in the azz in the back of my car. j/k. :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
So Many Ways , yeah i've made out with girls without saying much to them before. Basically the way to make out with a girl in a club follows these steps. You dance with her back towards you..after a couple of songs, if you feel that she is feeling you, turn her around so she faces you. Put your leg for her to grind on. If she is having fun with it, look at her eyes, and go for it. Shouldnt take more than 5-6 songs for this.

I RARELY dance with a girl for more than one dance. She has to be VERY good looking and dancing well. Otherwise i say "It's been fun" and go on. By the end of the night i end up dancing with almost every cute girl in a club.

PYROTAK, haha, you know what im talking about, these girls are just fukking crazy. Last night i sweated my ass off trying to hold on to one of these. By the end of the dance i almost had her "dancing" figured out, but damn that was some intense cardio workout ;)

nero. I have NEVER seen a goth/punk in a club. I am talking about a dance club, not a concert, not an underground club. Although im sure those have thier advantages too.

jakethasnake, here in Minnesota almost every club has a teen night. That means 16-20 year olds. This usually happens once a week on the unpopular nights for adults (sundays, thursdays)..

The rest of the clubs have the usual 18+ and there are clubs that are only 21+.

I am surprised you guys dont have 18+ clubs. I feel for ya guys waiting to be 21 to go dancing with girls.. but dont worry, read more club posts and you will be the mack.




There is a lot more stuff that pops into my head when im thinking about clubbing but i forget to mention... ask questions and i will try to reply.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I'm actually well into my 20s already - been hitting nightspots on and off for over 5 years now. The reason I haven't been doing it consistently is because it's

(a) expensive
(b) I'm just naturally better at daytime sarging.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Here a club costs around $9 if you dont drink.. however, a good way to get tipsy at a club is to either get drunk before hand, or bring a flask, and chug it in the bathroom or mix it with their drinks.

I am old enough to be going to the bard next year, from what i hear i should be expecting to spend at least $40 on drinks a night. That is way too much for me, i think i'll be getting drunk from my own liquor.
 

nero

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Oxide.. I guess that I just hang out at diffrent kinda places than you..
So to each there own...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top