Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become a Don Juan.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this life you are one of three things. The AFC, The Jerk or the Don Juan.

We all know what an AFC is. Full of energy, needs, desires and frustration! The AFC can be very good looking or butt a$$ ugly. Either way this person comes in many different shapes and forms. They have not yet mastered the art of picking up chicas. Oh what a terrible way to live life.

Moving on...

The Jerk is in my book half AFC and half idiotic. This person doesn't even realize what he is doing and he is still getting chicas. You step back and go, how and the hell is she with him? HE HAS 6 GIRLS ALREADY! This dude will usually treat his girls like crap and they just keep coming back for more. Now I am a firm believer that a girl who goes after guys like this have some serious 'I needa daddy' problem. The even funnier thing is these girls typically are wicked hot! So the jerk just doesn't do anything special, these girls just get sucked in. When they are in the guy’s web, they keep coming back for more. The jerk will never truly be happy because he gets bored with girls easy and well, he has a large stock of them and there is no excuse to keep with just one because life is just simple for his small mind. What a lucky but dumb guy!!

Ok now the important one...

The Don Juan! The man who seems to always be liked, the man who can walk into a room and without much thought be talking to girls. He doesn't have to be the best looking guy around, but dam he knows how to talk. He exudes confidence, the words just come out like clockwork and conversations never seem to dull. Girls can almost smell the Don Juan in him. He knows how to open a conversation, keep it going and close it always on a good note. He can date a girl, break up with her and still be friends with her. He knows every girl is some form of social proof, even EX's!

Now you ask, how do I become a Don Juan!?

The first step you have already taken, you are here. The bible is not the written word of how you can become a DJ, there are a many people here that have read the bible and are still considered AFC's.

The first thing a DJ must discover is his confidence. This is not an easy task, you generally have a problem or some sort of insecurity that has hindered you to talk to girls or keep a conversation. Finding the reason is essential; it should be the very first thing you fix about yourself. You can look good, drive a nice car but if you can't talk to a girl you are worthless and your game is null!

For example, if you think girls are going to judge you, you have already set yourself up for failure. Because the next time a girl smiles at you, you are thinking all these thoughts of 'Is she laughing at me inside', 'Is my hair not cool enough', etc, etc. Get over the fact that you are not a Fabio! You go up to that girl and you say Hi! If she says Hi back then boom there is step one down. Hell say Hi to EVERY women you see over a weeks time and then compare your level of confidence then. You will be surprised! The next step is in many forms in the bible but I will give you M.A.C. Notes. If you can say Hi to a women and she is receptive to you then you are half way in the door. Make a consistent opening line. For me in the beginning it was a smile, then if she smiled back I would go "Hey, all that work for a smile and no hello!" God was I good at that line. 9/10 times I got the following "Heheh, what?" or "Hehehe, well hello!" From there I would take the environment I was in and use it for the baseline of the conversation. Work - "I've seen you around here, what department are you in?" Mall - "My god you got alot of baggage!" Either way if she had 1 or 8, the reaction was jokingly. Street - "Hey if I walk away now, that smile will haunt me!” Either way you have to be somewhat blunt and to the point that you want to see this person again. If you can walk away with a number or a way to see the girl again then you have just discovered the game! Everything else is fruitless and guess work.

The second thing is to take a good look at you. Is my hair dorky looking, get the magazine Maxim! See what the latest styles are. Do you need new clothes, most likely! So visit the GAP, Old Navy, A&F, etc. Don't go around wearing those Sears brand jeans, come on really!! You need some good cologne. I use Truth by Calvin Klein. Do you need to shave that ugly goat tee off, maybe so, but you are the judge of that! Always have a nice watch when you go out. That Timex isn't going to cut it!!

The next thing is your vehicle. Remember you need to roll like a DJ as well. I personally drive an Audi A4, with 17" rims and a nice stereo system. You be the judge of your life and your finances and if you can get out of that pinto the so be it.

The next thing is your house, apartment, loft, etc, etc. If you EVER want to be a true DJ, you need to get out of the Rents house. As in don't be living in grandma's basement. Just isn't cool for chicks to get in your place via the Balk-head! Visit stores like Kitchen, etc. Get some nice wine glasses, dishes, etc. Every DJ needs to have some sort of wine collection. There is just something about a DJ and his wine, chicas dig it. Ensure you have three types of wine. White - Pinot Grigio (Cavit), Red - Cabernet Sauvignon (Gallo of Sonoma), Pink - Sutter House Zinfandel. These are fairly low cost wines but will do the job. If you are rich then you can go to a wine cellar and pick something more exotic. Make sure you house looks good. Always have a pillow at the head and foot of the bed. Keep some candles around the place. Don't keep them new, if you have to; burn them for a few minutes so the girl knows you do use them. Have some interesting pictures around the place. This shows you are somewhat interesting and have some taste. Ensure you DO NOT have any pictures of chicas around your place EXCEPT for your mom. The bathroom needs to always be clean, no chica likes to go to the bathroom and she has to WIPE the seat. In your bathroom have a few extra toothbrushes in the closet. After all you are a DJ and you have guests!

Your living room should have a nice setup, get rid of the orange stained couch. Keep a mix genre of movies. War, drama, comedy, etc.

Now that is all the things around you. If you can begin to pick up girls without problems then the game just continues on. You can mix it up a bit and in time you can give yourself challenges like, speed dating, etc.

If anyone has questions, my PM box is always open.

M.A.C.

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stumbled on this post, & it's not that bad.

I think it deserves more than 1 reply anyway.

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second thing is to take a good look at you. Is my hair dorky looking, get the magazine Maxim! See what the latest styles are. Do you need new clothes, most likely! So visit the GAP, Old Navy, A&F, etc. Don't go around wearing those Sears brand jeans, come on really!! You need some good cologne. I use Truth by Calvin Klein. Do you need to shave that ugly goat tee off, maybe so, but you are the judge of that! Always have a nice watch when you go out. That Timex isn't going to cut it!!
I agree with everything expect the below
1. No way in hell am I reading Maxim (that is for metrosexuals).
2. GAP, Abercrombie and fitch? so you want us to be trend followers? I see every guy out there wearing these damn brands! I would be losing my dignity to be buying their brands.

Im sorry pal but I do't think world class DJ's go around wearing shirts that say "GAP" or abercrombie and fitch, who every guy who thinks is cool yet is a trend follower like everyone else wears. Even if the B|tches like those clothe brands, you don't have to be a trend follower to be a DJ.

3. You are right about shaving. Always be clean shaven, ALWAYS CUT YOUR FINGER NAILS! (they notice them), both of these are A MUST DO!
4. You are right about buying a nice watch, THIS IS A MUST DO!. A nice watch isn't very expensive to buy but it does wonders to how girls view you.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do u think that even guys in their late teens should always be clean-shaven? i think the most of us 17-19 yr olds look a lot better with a few hair above the upper lip and on the chin... not a real moustache and goatee stuff, just a "shadow"

just my opinion

TinaTwilight

Reaction score
Well he establishes set goals for his career, finances, and long-term relationship.:p