Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be sure..

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright,

Im in college there are couple of chicks in my classes that im pretty sure like me im about 80,85% sure but what can i say or how i can really confirm my thoughts that they do like me, i mean i dont wanna be like "so you like me or what" and then suprisingly hear no. What is a good thing to say or do? to see if they really dig you. Read DJ bible but couldnt really find a answer to my question. Do you guys have any advice, any input will help
Thanks

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if the girl likes you or not, whats important is that are you interested in the girls. If you are then initiate a conversation and get a date. If the girl has any interest in you she'll comply. You worry too much about confirming how others feel instead focus on how you feel.

------
"Sex is the reason that Love exists."

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like these chicks, introduce yourself to them and start getting to know them. Get some numbers, you'll never know if they like you or not until you get to know them a bit more personally.

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
do they tease you back, comment about you either positively or negatively (hopefully in a nagging way), do they touch you/hit you/etc??

these are all hints you need to know that they're interested

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your 80-85% sure, that just means your sure, and 15% of you is a big big pu$$Y. So go say hi, and get your damn swerve on...quit wasting time...Regardless, they'd be flattered that you took the time to show interest in them...Go make their day...

CAN"T BELIEVE I'M HELPING A YANKEE FAN...Go SOX!!!!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
CAN"T BELIEVE I'M HELPING A YANKEE FAN...Go SOX!!!!
You're both homosexuals.;)

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yankees are the bomb!!!

Dude, just bullsh!t with them before and after class about stuff you guys obviously have in common since you're in the same classes together and take it from there. ie talk crap about the professors and all the endless notes you have to take. Don't let them lose interest before you get a fair chance with them.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yankees SUCK, said it before, say it again....Zaius, I laugh in your general direction....Deos Meo MAN...

Reaction score
FVCK THE YANKEES!!!!!!!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know them, use alot of kino if they like it.. then the odd's are that they are into you.