Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be successful running your own web development business?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been developing my own websites and also very proficient in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AngularJS, NodeJS, PHP, JQuery. I'm in the UK.

I'm still seeking employment in the programming, developer field, however, I'm thinking about starting my own business developing websites.

How would I go about this? Further down the line I'm thinking of developing mobile apps on top of this.

I'm targeting local small to medium sized business's, which could be any business.

My marketing idea's are advertising online on local business listings (when you click web developer on Google, the search brings my business up on the web developer search listings), Google business, creating my own website and somehow rank on the first page on Google, go to meet up, network events in the local city, spread the word via my network, get more business via word of mouth, create more acquaintances.

Any advice would be very appreciated.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up, man

I use python for my backend and javascript, Ajax, bootstrap, and css for the front end. I've made and released a few websites and I'm currently maintaining my dating website.
I've been studying up on marketing and the most common thing I see is search engine optimization. Based off of how Google works, I created a page on my site that has a ton of links for Google crawler to crawl through. This may or may not work for you but if I Google my websites name then it is at the top