Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be more emotionless?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help liking a girl and getting somewhat emotional if things end after seeing her for a while. Most of the time spinning plates don't minimize the feeling of attachment. I want to be able not to feel anything if a girl I'm seeing disappears or things don't work out.

Any tips?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have some advice to give... on how to be.. insensitive?

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna tell you to 'spin more plates' as the classic piece of advice but if you're already doing that then...

I'd suggest reminding yourself that this one girl does not make you nor is she as important as you might think. Key here is to not to become fixated on one female cos thats simply illogical.

Make sure you are entirely happy with your life WITHOUT a female in it; once your sh!t is sorted then you won't be as likely to cling to female attention/feel overly attached to any one female since you know your life is slammin without them even there in the first place!

Also, i wouldnt recommend becoming 'more emotionless'. Thats simply counter productive. Its fine to have a passionate character etc... but getting overly attached to a girl with no good reason? thats what you wanna stop doing.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to focus on having fun

you can never truly "have" somebody, so why try? just be happy with the time you get to spend with them, if they stick around and the fun continues... well then it just continues

if not, you go have fun with someone else

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
you have to focus on having fun

you can never truly "have" somebody, so why try? just be happy with the time you get to spend with them, if they stick around and the fun continues... well then it just continues

if not, you go have fun with someone else
That's a good way to think. Thank you.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you think you can become some type of no emotion feeling robot? you are going to feel something, you're still human. the more you try not to feel anything, the more it'll bite you in the ass.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should seek to be "emotionless." The key to being cool is that you are not affected by your environment and what other people do. You have to understand that your emotional state depends on YOU.

No one MAKES you angry or sad. You are the one who chooses to feel those emotions. Yes, early on it can be tough, but if you keep reminding yourself of this fact, you will learn to be in control of your emotions. Don't allow other people to dictate your emotional state. If you allow that to happen, you lose.

Next time you begin to feel sad because it didn't work out. Remind yourself that it is you who is choosing to feel that way. Use your logic to overwhelm your emotion. The first few times, it will be difficult. But with practice, you will eliminate destructive thought patterns and emotional states.