Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to be interesting in what you say...?

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm.... its been a long time since ive posted and after enhancing my skills there is still onw thing i havent mastered...ho to be interesting in what i say, i need advice on topics to speak to girls about and how to make them interesting enough so theyll be interested in me...all advice will be appreciated...!

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on i know somebody has to have some ideas...???

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, your sig is too long.

Now, as for your question.... Don't think about what you're gonna say. I noticed that when I don't think and just say whatever springs, girls are much more interested, 'cause they see I'm spontaneous and I speak my mind. Also, look them in the eye, and make sure your body language is open. (Uncross everything you have cossed, look them in the eye, smile, lean forward/towards them a bit, possibly show them your palms)

Also, speak about things you really like. Girls can see when you're passionate about what you're talking about, and, in my experience, they like it. Obviously don't talk about monster trucks or the shotgun formation, but stuff she can relate to that you like.

Try to make her laugh, without telling jokes. Be like, uh, Jim Carey, Chris Rock and the like when they do standups. Don't be dumb, just a bit silly once in a while.

I can't think of anything else... Someone else will probably add something.

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh... sorry to say but when it comes to being funny (around girls) i kinda suck, and advice???, and anyone care to add to Fred Da Head?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny- Once you open your mind to speaking your mind funny things pop up.

Interesting things- Opened ended questions such as, "Hey, your hair smells good! What kind of shampoo do you smell?" or something ****y/funny such as (if she is staring at you) "Yeah, I know.. I get this all the time, people just have to stare at my beautiful face!"

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in theater arts has helped me some. You need to use things like facial expressions and inflection in your voice to make things sound interesting. You know how one of your teachers always talked in the same monotone voice and his class and lectures were really boring because of it? Well inflection in your voice really helps. And if you don't know about facial expressions, try a few in the mirror but you don't want to look stupid, try expressing different emotions (sad, happy, excited, etc...) You could also talk with your hands, but you don't want to do it where you look stupid or gay (you should know by know what gay movements to avoid) good luck.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to being funny, sarcasm in a lighthearted way is one of the best tools to use there.. If you notice comedians like Dennis Miller, and David Spade use sarcasm ALL THE TIME, they are kinda abrasive with it though, light hearted comedy is a better way to go.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ack, didn't finish - Basically, try to be on your toes with what you say.. A good way to practice (something I do anyway).. Is to watch talkshow type news, especially the guys who are real assertive, and everytime they say something, have a quick response for it. Gets you on your toes and ready to do business..

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication, I fear, has become too boring. We use the same words to describe everything. Don Juans should be able to take any ordinary sentence and make it more vibrant if they are to be interesting in what they say. The key is to use more descriptive adjectives to describe things.
Here's an example:
Which sounds more interesting?
You are describing your a kiss.
1) "The weather was bad, so we went to my house, watched a movie, then kissed. It was good."
or
2) "It was snowing heavily, and the roads looked slick and hazardous, so we decided to make the most of things and head back to my house to watch a comedic-romance. The mood was perfect; the house was frigid, so we had to snuggly up close to keep warm. The movie put us both in a romantic mind-set, and I looked deeply into her beautiful, blue eyes, and leaned in even closer. I knew that this was going to be the long awaited kiss. It just felt heavenly. When her soft, moist lips touched mine, it was breath-taking. It was like red fireworks were going off in my mind. When it was over, she smiled warmly at me, and all of my cares were vanquished from my mind. It was like I was walking on air. I knew that this was the perfect start to what would turn out to be one of the most powerful relationships a person could ever dream of sharing with another."

I hope you chose number 2 as the more interesting descriptions of the kiss. This shows what being more descriptive can do to help your communication. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I liked that. LOL Maybe I should start writing romance novels or something like that.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ItalianMafioso
...we had to snuggly up close to keep warm. The movie put us both in a romantic mind-set, and I looked deeply into her beautiful, blue eyes, and leaned in even closer. I knew that this was going to be the long awaited kiss. It just felt heavenly. When her soft, moist lips touched mine, it was breath-taking. It was like red fireworks were going off in my mind. When it was over, she smiled warmly at me, and all of my cares were vanquished from my mind. It was like I was walking on air. I knew that this was the perfect start to what would turn out to be one of the most powerful relationships a person could ever dream of sharing with another...

LOL I dont why but reading that very descriptive passage made me laugh out loud.

Go ItalianMafioso, and write some romance novels!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
[/size]

...we had to snuggly up close to keep warm. The movie put us both in a romantic mind-set, and I looked deeply into her beautiful, blue eyes, and leaned in even closer. I knew that this was going to be the long awaited kiss. It just felt heavenly. When her soft, moist lips touched mine, it was breath-taking. It was like red fireworks were going off in my mind. When it was over, she smiled warmly at me, and all of my cares were vanquished from my mind. It was like I was walking on air. I knew that this was the perfect start to what would turn out to be one of the most powerful relationships a person could ever dream of sharing with another...

...LOOKS FOR A BUCKET TO PUKE IN...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iunno, i find i talk the best when its out of the blue... When i start to think, i get nervous, when i get nervous, i can't talk, and the whole thing goes down the crapper...

Just go up and talk, its way easier imho..

Also, if you're not doing it, try to be more social with anybody. If you don thave a job, get a job doing like sales and stuff... Do some theater/arts/singing courses or whatever.

Work out! If you're confident, you wont have to think about what to say, and youll just go do it...

hope i helped.. if not, then.... whatever

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
... oh ItalianMafioso, when will you complete your book? i hope you made it full of interesting little pictures

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) BODY LANGUAGE!!! communicate to who you're talking to not just with your voice but with your body language.

2) tone of voice. don't be monotone. its better to make your voice a little higher to add some deviation in your tone than to have a dead voice.

3) eye contact.

4) take pauses and see if the other person is going to comment on something.

5) if you ever go on and on about something, ask yourself "do i really have to do this to get my point across"?

6) talk less. listen more.