How to be dominant and clarify please

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a very nice guy. Girls tell me so, and they obviously see it, otherwise they won't notice it ;)
I'm 5'4 (or 160 centimeters) and thus I am a small "cute" boy. I have finally used my disadvantage in height, to an advantage. It seems there are quite a few girls who like "cute little" boys ;)

So I can't change my genes or height. What must I do then? I don't want to look like an arrogant ass.
Also in real life: how to lead a group project and taking leadership, making decisions without showing that I am bossy?

Anyone got some tips? Highly appreciated

Greetings

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
the correct words, the correct attitude, the correct focus on people will make it alright. You can't be a ****y motherfuc;a, but at the same time, you can't passively say things in the hope that people will listen.

something like this should help.

"Hey, can I speak"
(them being sensible people will shut up for you)
"I've been thinking about all of this, and would this suggestion work for you. etcetc)

- You've taken control
- You are being polite and using words that invite positive feedback

ie)
"How would you all want to chip in a few dollars and we can all go see (movie) tonight?"
compared to
"How about my idea on going to the movies?"

Focus - Them
Attitude - Calm, Controlled, Polite and Quick and Simple.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know if i can help u here. but i knew something one who was 5'4 and got more chicks surrounding him then i did at the time.

he was a good friend of mine. he was masculine, feminal at the same time, he would say things and it sounded like poetry. he would walk like he glided on water. he would never laugh at at his jokes, and never talked bull. he would be comfortable about anything he did, even if he was just meeting a girl for the first time and resting a his head on her (he was that confident in himself)

his voice was calm. he was very collect, and extremely cool. and he had a 6th sense about everything. like he could know when something about to happen before it happened (not his espn), he had a way of calculating situations and predicting scenirios (sp?).

man, i should check up on him.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
about dominate thing.....he had could make anyone do anything for him. how? thats a secret i won't tell lol cus then it won't be fair on me or him lol.

but i've given u enough clues....now go out and become...

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also 5'4" the first tihng you have to do is take yourself seriously. Meaning dont worry about validating and being dominent to others. Concentrate on first knowing that you are dominent. That you are a better leader then everyone around you. When you actually belive this, it will show in everything you do. After this you an start fine-tuneing the way you talk/ carry yourself.