How to be center of attention when approaching group of girls?

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a couple threads regarding gaining social proof at bars/clubs by having chicks there that you know or having strong inner game. How do you approach a group of girls at a bar?

Mystery method talks about using opionion openers, but that is pretty played out and girls pick up on that now. Is there another indirect way to open before you actually open the target?

In other words how do you become the center of attention when approaching the groups? what do you talk about? what is your opener?

Id like to hear your opinions...

in my younger days (early to mid 20's) i would use a funny opener like, "welcome to my club ladies, i own this place. make yourselves at home and help yourselves behind the bar and get what you like." usually they laugh, assuming they know it was a joke then i would talk. Funny thing is ive been in a relationship so long and out of the game, i dont even remember what to talk about. The whole "hows your night going" is ordinary and boring.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
The last girl I got from a club I said, "You are fuvking gorgeous!". We had sex two hours later in my car. Just say hello, say she's hot, say anything. If a girl is attracted to you, she doesn't care what you say, as long as you make her feel something. Be aggressive. Be like "I DON"T GIVE A **** IF YOU AND I DON"T WORK OUT, BUT I AM A FUN GUY TO BE AROUND SO I LIKE GETTING TO KNOW HOT GIRLS. I'M A SEX MACHINE. I WILL **** YOU ALL NIGHT." THink this in your head before you speak to them. Dont be afraid of what a woman thinks. Compliment her, don't be a pervert. Be cool, be fun. Tell her she's gorgeous, tell her that you have your eye on her. Whatever. You are a sex machine. Don't be shy. Shy guys turn gay or end up alone.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Don't be shy. Shy guys turn gay or end up alone.
^^^
This!!

Also, may I add that you should have something random to talk about as your first thing to say, assuming you don't know what to say first. I just go off of whatever I think about first. Sometimes I think about saying a word so much, it has no meaning, or how much I want a cat, or flying.

That's just me though.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
The last girl I got from a club I said, "You are fuvking gorgeous!". We had sex two hours later in my car. Just say hello, say she's hot, say anything. If a girl is attracted to you, she doesn't care what you say, as long as you make her feel something. Be aggressive. Be like "I DON"T GIVE A **** IF YOU AND I DON"T WORK OUT, BUT I AM A FUN GUY TO BE AROUND SO I LIKE GETTING TO KNOW HOT GIRLS. I'M A SEX MACHINE. I WILL **** YOU ALL NIGHT." THink this in your head before you speak to them. Dont be afraid of what a woman thinks. Compliment her, don't be a pervert. Be cool, be fun. Tell her she's gorgeous, tell her that you have your eye on her. Whatever. You are a sex machine. Don't be shy. Shy guys turn gay or end up alone.
Dont act like that **** works all the time lol.

Hit and miss, there's a reason why you wouldn't do that to every girl.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy guys turn gay or end up alone.
Not entirely true. I used to be shy and I got laid - by some pretty good looking girls too. Not sure why exactly, maybe they found me mysterious, or I had some other qualities they apparently liked.

But I agree that if you are shy you need to get over it. It's a weakness, and if you are looking to get laid there are a lot more effective routes to use than being the quiet guy.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate what you guys are saying, but I want to reitterate, I'm not shy. I've been out of the game for a while so a specific routine or opener was what I was looking for. Saying to a girl "I think you are georgious" doesn't really portray me as the center of attention infront of a group of girls. Any other ideas?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the life of the party, tell a funny risque joke then follow it up be engaging them (maybe a ridiculous cold read). The jump into a DHV story and do it with good energy. You kind of have to assume that they are all into you and WANT you to stick around (which if you're a cool guy they will).

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the exact kind of response I was looking for yuppaz thanks. But what's a "cold read?"

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the real way to do it, but what I'll do sometimes is to make up something ridiculous about them (that could in no way be interpreted as being serious) and run with it. I opened a group of hotties the other night by telling them they looked like vikings and asking if they were going pillaging and plundering later....they were Japanese girls...so it made no sense and it made them laugh. When in the conversation with them I kind of got a feel for them and told one of them she was like the really sweet one that hung back and made nice comments, that the other one was super feisty but super fun too. We teased each other back and forth and I was telling her that I hated her (laughing while I said it) my target didn't get the attention....poor her, how is she going to get her love so now she's got to work for it a bit and I'll slowly give it to her as she earns it.

Energy is good. Go into the group and start telling them about this crazy thing you just saw ("Who, did you see that? that was the biggest transvestite ever...he was like 7'5 with guns the size of tree trunks"). Didn't have to be real, but the way they work is they will allow you to randomly jump in if you have something you just had to tell SOMEONE, and if it's fun / funny or interesting and brings value to the group. What you DON"T want to do is go in with a bunch of questions...so ummmmm where are you from? Ummmm what do you do? ummmmmm

You can even go in somewhat direct (I personally wouldn't but you're just breaking the ice so it's ok to try out). Like look right at a girl (even in a group and walk up slowly "Excuse me, I happened to notice you from across the room and had to meet you, hi i'm XXXXXXXX", and you are? XXXXXXXX it's nice to meet you XXXXXXX, I just heard the craziest thing last night (then jump into some story, doesn't have to be a kick ass story, just something remotely interesting....if you don't have any go to stories or things to talk about, come up with some...they are goooood to have). I think going in with good energy, then slowing it down a bit after you know your girl is interested is the way to go. You don't want her energy hyped all night to get laid, you want her into you, because no one can keep high energy ALL night long, and that kind of attraction is transferable (someone else can steal them from you easily when your energy dies down). Also lock yourself into the group. Meet everyone and just start talking about fun / interesting things. Speak somewhat loudly and confidently, but also let others have their turn and give them props and kudo's where necessary.

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's how I would pull this off:

The secret to doing this successfuly is calibrating your vibe compared to theirs. See, you want to give the vibe of a fun guy who she can talk to, right?

Well, a little pre-emptive work an make things a lot easier for you. Best case scenario, you roll into the venue with your crew, and you notice her crew. You sit nearby where she can see and hear you, and project your fun vibe towards your friends. That way she's fully aware of you there and has a read of the type of guy you are.

Keep in mind these cardinal sins:
-No presense. You don't want to approach her as the guy coming out of no where, no matter what vibe you project
- No vibe. Especailly if you have to talk to a group, YOU NEED A FUN VIBE.

With your vibe natrually projected outward, she would notice it, and make it 10 times easier for you to open that group. From there, use whatever opener you know. I myself just state the obvious and gain mutual agreement with that group.

Now, what if you don't have a crew? Then I would open an adjacent group and make some friends. Now, this is trickier, because you have to not only take in account THEIR vibe along with yours. You want to ally yourself with fun vibed people before going into the 'target group'. That way you'll have friends in the venue, higher social proof, and once again able to project your fun vibe.

Once you're in the 'target group', I would gain allies with the most fun girls FIRST. Get names, get logistics, get any information that can help you segue into whatever you all want to do or talk about.

Hopefully this strategy, that I've used a few times myself, will help you out as well. Let me know if you have any questions, and let me know how this goes. Good luck.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.....wear a clown suit or a tophat.

smh this thread is full of magic tricks etc...stop trying to impress/entertain girls in the club just to get laid.