Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be an AFC guide

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! I actually DO intentionally act like an AFC so women will stop falling in love with me. I should do a post on all the crazy things I've done to repel them. I've even turned into Super-AFC who recited sonnets and said "I love you" constantly but they still detect the Pookiness.

I'm no longer interested in HOW to get women since that is too easy (as simple as live, laugh, and love) but into the WHY of women. So now instead of repelling them I experiment on them. One by one, I believe, Nature's secrets are revealing themselves.

Guys, if you ever get tired of attracting women and all, try doing some experimentation (or even mass-repelling). It's fun and you get to see strange reactions from chicks. For example, if you go over the top with love sonnets and all, she will ALWAYS think that you actually have a thing for her. WHY? Because of the choice that you like her or don't like her, women choose to think that you DO like her.

Don Juaning is all about fun. Try the Super-AFC for once. It gets the Nice Guyness from your system and since you are 'acting' it gets you to be bold when you usually aren't.

Most the time the girls think I am doing a 'great joke' and laugh and laugh. Other times the girls think I am serious and they fall DEEPLY in love. Oddly, the super-afc's point in repelling girls seems to backfire.

One thing for sure, women see what they want to see. If there is a possibility that you might like them, then it is CERTAIN to them. If there is a hint that you might like them, then they see it as sure.

The ladies will not think you are mocking them. Instead, they will think that you DO love them (and thus fall for you). So beware doing the Super-AFC, it might get you MORE chicks than before.

------------------

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill her. Women LOVE it when you f*ck their decaying corpse.

Seriously, you've got a point, Pook. Many of the old-time seducers, including Don Juan himself (well, he was fictional but that's beside the point), would be perceived as "Super-AFC" by the guys here on this board. But in this day and age or any other, a completely over-the-top Super-AFC like Don Juan de Marco would pull chicks. Why? Because it's unique and flattering. Flattery is only stale when it's been heard a million times before. Unique flattery is and always will be potent.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Hahaha! I actually DO intentionally act like an AFC so women will stop falling in love with me. I should do a post on all the crazy things I've done to repel them. I've even turned into Super-AFC who recited sonnets and said "I love you" constantly but they still detect the Pookiness.

I'm no longer interested in HOW to get women since that is too easy (as simple as live, laugh, and love) but into the WHY of women. So now instead of repelling them I experiment on them. One by one, I believe, Nature's secrets are revealing themselves.

Guys, if you ever get tired of attracting women and all, try doing some experimentation (or even mass-repelling). It's fun and you get to see strange reactions from chicks. For example, if you go over the top with love sonnets and all, she will ALWAYS think that you actually have a thing for her. WHY? Because of the choice that you like her or don't like her, women choose to think that you DO like her.

Don Juaning is all about fun. Try the Super-AFC for once. It gets the Nice Guyness from your system and since you are 'acting' it gets you to be bold when you usually aren't.

Most the time the girls think I am doing a 'great joke' and laugh and laugh. Other times the girls think I am serious and they fall DEEPLY in love. Oddly, the super-afc's point in repelling girls seems to backfire.

One thing for sure, women see what they want to see. If there is a possibility that you might like them, then it is CERTAIN to them. If there is a hint that you might like them, then they see it as sure.

The ladies will not think you are mocking them. Instead, they will think that you DO love them (and thus fall for you). So beware doing the Super-AFC, it might get you MORE chicks than before.

Being super AFC won't work if you do it with your head held up high. You have to have that insecure look on life. If you call her up and say "Hiya, I am Dilbert. Please like me because I am very insecure. Excuse me while I scratch my ass. Mind if I jerk off about you tonight cause I know I won't get any" they will see right through it and detect your confadence.

You have to picture her as "The one" and get a major case of the one-itis. Think of all the depressing things in your life, and failers and kill that confadence. Its a state of mind.

Natural born AFCs can pull off doing complex DJ techniques and still repel women because they have that insecure aura women can sense. If you have dignaty, it just won't work.

Make sure you look sencearly AFC and not just sarcastic. Good lock on your quest to repel women!

Jungle Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!

Player...you crack me up!

Below I added my rules for being an AFC in a long distance relationship.

1. At the start of a long distance relationship...always ask for permission to write her...even after she gives you her address. Ask her several times to let her know that you really want to write her, and just want to make sure that she is cool with it.

2. When you write her...tell her how much you miss her...how much she means to you since she left...and how jealous you feel about the fact that she may be seeing another guy while she is away from you. Always ask her if she has another man in her life that you should know about.

3. Ask her if guys have been hitting on her...and if she says yes...then tell her how awful that makes you feel and how much she just ruined your day. Then reaffirm to her just how much you love her...and tell her how depressed you would feel if she cheated on you or dumped you. Tell her how much she means to you...and reinforce the fact that you need her.

4. Make sure to send her really expensive boquets of flowers and other such types of gifts that you can order over the internet at really ridiculous prices as often as you can afford it and there is an excuse to do so.

5. Send her an e-card at least once a day...and e-mail her about five to ten times...and talk to her every time you see her log on ICQ or MSN. Make sure to add the flowery heart background on your emails so she remembers that you are a sensative guy.

Okay...you all get it...got it...good!

PS. Pook...tell us more about how you test the girls...that sounds interesting...hee hee! (rub hands in glee!)

Guitar321

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMA
Good idea to post it at girlproblems. Nice post player. It was unique and a lot more exciting to read than a post about how to be a dj would be.
thanks for the entertaining post, as well as finaly reavealing the secrets of how to get chicks off you nuts,

Guitar...

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geesh, how can you teach guys to be AFCS?

Many people want to be Don Juans but you turned them backwards. LOL!

This is very funny

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, use this to convince people the DJ advice works, if you tell them about the DJ site directly, they'll criticize you big time.

But using AFC advice and reversing the direction saying that it doesn't work, no objections and criticism.

People have way too much FVCKIN PRIDE!! That is why they reject the DJ advice saying, "only stupid women fall for it"

Then why the FVCK are so many of us getting women and getting laid?!?!

They refuse to see the light, ah indeed..

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

laura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
I've even turned into Super-AFC who recited sonnets and said "I love you" constantly but they still detect the Pookiness.

------------------ [/B]
exactly pook! I'm sorry to say it, but I think you are afflicted with a serious case of pookiness and women can smell it a mile off!

You'd need to take players advice and learn the 'nobody loves me' walk.
but i'm afraid it might be too late even for that. you might just need to learn to live with too many women and content yourself with your experimentation.

For anyone else who might still have a chance at AFCishness, perhaps you could try getting your friend to beg for her love on your behalf. that should be a reasonable repellant. At least for the time being!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like it! but it was maybe too much work to process each command and do the opposite...:confused:

Reaction score
VERY GOOD

Bravoo !!!!

by saying what to do as AFC you naturally do the exact opposite !!!!

Bravoo !!