Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be an AFC guide

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJ’s, are you tired of getting layed, and girls all over you respecting you, and wanting to be with you? The following is some advice on how to be an AFC. These AFC techniques are tried and tested to get results in repelling women. If you are getting more respect then you want, consider it gone if you implement these techniques correctly.

Keep in mind that being an AFC requires more work then being a DJ, since you have to call the girls up more, treat them to expensive dinners, and take time out of your day to tend to them as often as possible, but if you stick to the plan, I guarantee these girls will drop you like a rock, and if you are really good, they will even go out of their way to avoid you.

The first thing in approaching women is taking as much time as you can wondering around them and saying nothing. If you do something to soon, it will appear that you are confident, and that only attracts them. Avoid eye contact, that also seems to have the same effect. In fact if you gaze down at the floor with your shoulders slumped, that is repelling her with stile. It portrays that you are weaker then she is, and creeps them out well. Make sure you are fixated on this one girl though, cause if you go to another, there is a chance she may be initially attracted to you, especially if you introduce yourself to soon and with an open ended question. If you stay with this one girl that you are repelling, other girls will see this, and it will turn them off also. Its like she is amplifying your AFCness.

When talking to a girl, monopolize the conversation, and be sure to say repeatedly how special she is, and say how special she will make you feel because you are depressed. Remember, if you talk about fun stuff, she will feel happier around you and we can’t have that. Also if she says anything bad about you, act like it bothers you a lot, and try to seek approval. Acting like you don’t give a sh!t and putting her straight about her disrespectful remark in a funny way only says that you are a man, and you can take care of yourself. You have to be as childish, and worm like as possible.

Don’t ever touch women because kino can make them wet. Stay as far away from them as possible. If you do however touch them, make sure that is done as insecurely, and awkwardly as possible. If you can, try to get grabby, but if you turned them on to much, this could go against you. Odds are that if you did everything accordingly to this guide so far, she will be really offended.

AFC in Training : “But Player69, I already have a girlfriend. Is there anything I can do to repel her at this point?”

Lucky for you many methods have been found to repel women even after this point. The first thing you have to do is call her up as often as possible. If she is not home, leave a message, and call again. Make sure she thinks you are desperate, and not just making some stupid joke. Call her at work also, or even show up there unannounced. If she gets mad at you, its working. At this point, spend a ludicrous amount of your cash and buy her a gift, and say how sorry you are. I know it seems like a lot of money just to repel a girl, but trust me, it works, and makes her feel uncomfortable. This combination of guilt out of taking the gift, and repulsion she feels over you for being insecure works wonders. She will feel more uncomfortable around you later, even after you brake up for this. Of course if she is a gold digger, this won’t work.

Remember that if you don’t call her enough, she will wonder why your not calling, and think of you more. This will cause her to try and get your attention more because she won’t want to lose you. If she has caller ID, that is an added bonus. Just in case, you may also want to mention that you called so many times at so and so times.

Never make decisions for your self, and let her stay in control. If you do what ever she says, and seek her approval for everything, she will think you are not able to take care of yourself. If you make your own decisions, it will look to manly, and that only turns women on.

Talk about where you are in the relationship a lot, and make sure not to let things just happen. If you let it all flow with the kino, fun, and confidence, it will only get you into bed. Sometimes in bed after only 1 date, and it wasn’t even called a date to begin with. If you talk about where you are headed in your relationship, its bound to frighten her, unless she is so into you that she wants you to marry her, but hopefully you haven’t been in a LTR that long.

After she does leave you, the best sure fire way to make her keep away is to beg for her to come back to you. Sounds ludicrous? Well it works! Make sure you also talk about your insecurities and how good she made you feel, and that you are nothing without her.

Act like everything bothers you, and be a control freak. If you act like you don’t care, it only says you can handle the situation, and are confident, and comfortable with the situation.

I had more to type, but got to take off now, so ill finish this later. Feel free to add to this How to be an AFC post.

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you one of those weirdoes who are compulsive typers. I saw FOX special you guys are sick.

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks player 69.

I followed all your advice to the letter and since then I have eliminated all hot women from my life!! Thanks for your help. Before I found this post I was in the terrible position of being perpetually fellated by playboy centerfolds. You can imagine how tough a situation that was.

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks player 69.

I followed all your advice to the letter and since then I have eliminated all hot women from my life!! Thanks for your help. Before I found this post I was in the terrible position of being perpetually fellated by playboy centerfolds. You can imagine how tough a situation that was.

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks player 69.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, you should post this over at girlproblems.com. If you don't have the energy, I'd be glad to post on your behalf, with your permission.

Inspector

UnluckynLuv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

I just want add that you should also never shave, bath, or cut your hair.
wear the same dirty jeans and an old Spud Mckinzie T shirt every day.

Stop working out and start eating all you want. Those extra pounds will really run the women off.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inspector Clouseau:
Player, you should post this over at girlproblems.com. If you don't have the energy, I'd be glad to post on your behalf, with your permission.

Inspector
Sure Inspector Clouseau, go nuts.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone um els able to er... you know, um, maybe able to well, type... other AFC things uh, in this like post?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to neglect everything else in your life, such as your job, family, and friends, because you need to focus all time and energy on this ONE girl. Remember, she is the focal point of your world, and everything else is meaningless without her. Don't be satsified with yourself unless she is with you at all times. After all, you may start enjoying life without her, and we couldn't have that!

------------------
"I love you, drZaius!!!"
---Troy McClure

[This message has been edited by drZaius09 (edited 06-27-2002).]

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like that guy who committed suicide after playing EverQuest for three solid days (and apparently losing a bunch of stuff)?

BGMan

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to add to this How to be an AFC post.
----
First you have to install anti-fog head-light on your Toyota Tercel 1980. Wear black sunglasses, long matrix trench coat. Smoking a cigar is very trendy and sexy too (à la Clinton).

Then, all you have to do is follow your next-door cutie everywhere she goes with your car. It is important to have a goal in life (beside meeting women). In this case it could be to protect your secret crush from dangerous stalker: hit and run any guys that try to talk to her.

Mystery is such a turn-on, that you will see her turning back to look at you more and more.

Remember that excitation is similar to fear... If she start running, it's a sign! She's playing hard to get!... She dig's you man!! Push the gas pedal to show her you interest further... push the break, push the gas pedal.. tease her a bit! Women love that!

Finally, just be yourself and enjoy the ride!

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan:
Like that guy who committed suicide after playing EverQuest for three solid days (and apparently losing a bunch of stuff)?

BGMan
Damn it man! I play Everquest. Hate the game but just can't quit. Ditched a girl to attend a raid on that game once, and then she started an account.
Xeal 58 monk <triadica> solusek ro

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kanadasutra:
Feel free to add to this How to be an AFC post.
----
First you have to install anti-fog head-light on your Toyota Tercel 1980. Wear black sunglasses, long matrix trench coat. Smoking a cigar is very trendy and sexy too (à la Clinton).

Then, all you have to do is follow your next-door cutie everywhere she goes with your car. It is important to have a goal in life (beside meeting women). In this case it could be to protect your secret crush from dangerous stalker: hit and run any guys that try to talk to her.

Mystery is such a turn-on, that you will see her turning back to look at you more and more.

Remember that excitation is similar to fear... If she start running, it's a sign! She's playing hard to get!... She dig's you man!! Push the gas pedal to show her you interest further... push the break, push the gas pedal.. tease her a bit! Women love that!

Finally, just be yourself and enjoy the ride!
cheap but funny

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lordclem*:
cheap but funny
I dont get what was cheap...

As i aready told, english is not my first langage...

The only thing i could see after re-reading is the "just be yourself" that could interpreted as To be afc --> Just be yourself --> original poster of the thread.

Is it that? It was surely not my intent!! LOL

Maybe my joke was a easy one (a caricature)... but not cheap!

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe it's the Toyota tercel 1980 that's cheap?

Would still be funny with a Honda civic 2002!