Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a real masculine man

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted for a long while, and I noticed that alot of these "gaming" techniques have already run it's course. Being ****y funny, faking being an Alpha male, money riches, etc. won't cut it, since almost the majority of guys have googled and ended up using the same techniques over and over on females that it's no longer original, but is a gimmick that females can see right through.

Anyway, I've asked myself time and again that if it's true that females are attracted to a real man, what is the definition of a real man? and how do you become one?

Being that the Catholic Church has been described as experts in humanity, I came across this lecture of how to raise/become a man. After listening 10 minutes into the lecture I found myself nodding my head and saying I'm so guilty of many things mentioned, and how to correct them.

I found that it had profound Truth to it and I implemented just one aspect of the lecture. When I went to work, I was now unlike all my other lazy male coworkers and I would actually work physically hard. I have plenty of beautiful female coworkers working along side of me and them seeing me working hard, I observed alot of these females giving me more and more respect and attraction, that they'd be magnetically orbit around me and start conversations, where I could then use my verbal skills to make them laugh.

Again this Catholic lecture on how to be a man, taught the differences between men and women, and that it's disordered for men to be effeminate like metro sexuals or even to some degree angry "bad boys".

I could go on, about how much this video lecture has helped my game with females seeing me as a man compared to my "boy" coworkers, but I'll let you all have a listen to it and I hope that it helps many of you to see the Truth and become the man that females want to love and be with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Real men are born with right amounts of testosterone. Homosexuals like you happen when women get fed by 100 different men. Your future is to become a padre, and entertain yourself with young boys. Face it, being a pimp is not for you, you are too gayish.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man is somebody who makes goals and accomplishes them. That's really the fundamental aspect of a "real man."

Don't let people fool you with the muscles, and drinking, and tattoos. If those guys aren't accomplishing life, they aren't real men.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
:crackup:
I lol'd too. Catholicism teaches game now, I learn something new on this site everyday...

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's about having virtues. This teaching also helps on conquering "oneitis".

@backseatjuan fvck you feggit. think you some kind of pimp bwahahahah. You ain't shet lil girl. Listen to the lecture and grow some balls #fagboy bwahahahahahah

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only peeve I have with this is the vehicle of religion. Catholicism is one of the wealthiest corporations in this world yet they are exempt from tax. Furthermore the news regularly broadcasts how much trouble some of these priests are getting into. I personally believe in a higher force but I don't follow religion as it is a means and a reason for war to many. I didn't watch the video (why should I?) but I do know you don't need religion to form your own virtures, morals and how you live life.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Being that the Catholic Church has been described as experts in humanity" is where I stopped reading.

That statement is beyond fücking ridiculous. Wow.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
The only peeve I have with this is the vehicle of religion. Catholicism is one of the wealthiest corporations in this world yet they are exempt from tax. Furthermore the news regularly broadcasts how much trouble some of these priests are getting into. I personally believe in a higher force but I don't follow religion as it is a means and a reason for war to many. I didn't watch the video (why should I?) but I do know you don't need religion to form your own virtures, morals and how you live life.
I respectfully ask that you put aside your bias and take a listen to the lecture. 10 minutes into it, I'm sure you'll be nodding your head in agreement. Besides this is more about how to be attractive to females, it's helped my game immensely.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
"Being that the Catholic Church has been described as experts in humanity" is where I stopped reading.

That statement is beyond fücking ridiculous. Wow.
as you said you stopped reading, and I'm sure you haven't even listened to the lecture. Don't be an ignoramus, educate yourself, and maybe then you'll get a girlfriend...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
catholicism aside it was a good lecture even if the lecturer sounded a little butthurt and passive aggressive at times.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, it's far more important for a guy to be masculine than it is for a girl to be feminine

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Yup, it's far more important for a guy to be masculine than it is for a girl to be feminine
Everything today, needs to be considered with what happened in the Garden of Eden and how the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, has influenced how the sexes interact with each other in these times. This understanding will help to develop and prosper long healthy relationships.

This lecture will explain the differences between man and woman. What a man needs and what a woman needs, and how we're wired differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrI7rrt3sw