Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Be a High School mogul...(pt. 1)~

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Mogul is a powerful person, one who takes charge in a skicky situation. Hes a person who never has to ask for a favor from anyone besides his parents and always has money...

He is constantly asked for assistance from other people and has no problem with providing others with what help they need...

You being in High school, should strive to become a mogul, as this is the highest rung on the latter...if you obtain this type status you will have finally burned your Dj skills into your head and they will no longer be thought of as dj skills. You will cease to even think of what your doing, everthing will just come natural....Mogul style...

so without further Bull sh*t...gentlemen, i give you "~how to be a high school mogul~" by ~UnDisputed~ AKA The one an' only...

To Obtain superior mogul status You must first learn certain traits, burn them into your brain, and let them become you...

Wit, sense of humor, confidence, mental toughness, arrogance, style and charisma are all traits of a true mogul...

since most of these have been covered i will jump to the ones that have been vaguely ran through.

~Mental toughness~

It is extremely important to have mental toughness because it will give you respect amongst your peers, and it will give u the ability to think things through, solve problems and not have to go ask for assistance.

one great way to demonstrate mental toughness is to bring in excellent grades.
this will give you the respect that u deserve form your teachers/coach/prinipal that u deserve... also if there is a teacher or peer you dislike, bring in decent grades will demand your respect from them, and at the same time you can deney them thiers...

~Style~

an ellaborate sense of style is key to becoming the greatest thing to ever walk on your school campus...a high school mogul.

clothes may not be appealing to you (they are to me) but u still have to get them. so why not just buy decent ones. come to school/a dance/a date fresh and clean so that whoever u encounter will see u as a classy clean indivual...below ive listed some brands of clothing.

brands:

PREPPY:
tommy hilfiger
abercrombie and fitch
gap
old navy
adidas
perry ellis (good)
aussie t
k swiss
gucci (for you rich peeps)

Hip hop:
Sean john
nike
iverson and jordan
adidas
perry ellis
Fubu
gucci (for you rich peeps)
phat farm
platinum fubu
reebok

skater: (im not to enlightened about this topic so bare with me
)
Billa Bong
****ies
vans
(lol, thats all i can think of)

-Shoes

Shoes are an excellent necesity. get some and keep them looking nice. i recommend about 4 Pairs myself (i have WAY more).
have a pair of white tennis shoes, k swiss classics are cool, some boots, some dress shoes, and your hobby shoes (ie, if your into skating get skater shoes, basketball, get basketball shoes)....below ive listed some good brands:

boots:
lugz
timbalands
caterpillar

casual:
k swiss
adidas
vans
gucci
voit
hilfiger
saucony
nike
puma

b~ball:
nike
reebok
jordan
adidas
Enough said...

~arrogance~

It is important as a mogul, to let people know whos the boss...walk around campus with your shoulders thrown back and with a look on your face that says "i know something you dont know" (it might sound retarded but youd be suprised at how many ladies are trying to see whats on your mind.)

if people criticize you for your actions, shake those playa haters off like a grain of dust on your shoulder...

it is important not only to take females off theire pedastals, but males as well. For all the good traits that "that guy" has there are tons more that are bad. think in your head to yourself about this guys faults.
ad when u see him next talk to him like u know his deepest secrets, but talk to him as a friend.

its important to put out the vibe that you dont care what others think, but at the same time u show class and dignity

the dj mind set applys to arrogance as well,if u see that hot brunet in class go exchange a few lines with her. if u are feelin' that fine blonde at the mall say "whats up"...

"come one, we only get one life, an' if its done right...."
-Lil' Wayne

There are still a few essential things a person must have in order to be a high school mogul...

~wallet~

a wallets demonstrates organization and it shows that u go places and do things, this is why it is a "must have" for a high school mogul.

a HS Moguls wallet should contain most, if not all, of the below...

cards from places youve been.
Hey, if u dont put them in your wallet where are you gonna put them?

money...
duh, always have money on you
IMPORTANT TIP!: always have atleast ten bucks on you no matter what...

pictures-
have pics of your lil siblings or cousins, it shows u care for your family and ladies will be attraced to them as well...

its good to have a pic or two of u and a few friends (perticularly female) at a dance or something of some sort...(not mandatory though)

enough said...

Of course no High school mogul is complete without his...

~Posse~

some roll with thier 40 man football roster, some chill with the 8 or 9 man skating squad...

but a HS mogul rolls with his "mob squad" as i like to call it.

your # 2/ wing man

this guy is your jerk kinda guy, he gets tons of chicks but makes u look good because your not the one shooting out miscalaneous stuff at people. hes the guy that goes with you when your spiting game...

"tha post man"

hes your "3rd receiver" so to speak. he chills at home base while you and your wing man are out. he holds it down and doesnt hesitate to throw some of his game at the girls around home plate...

"the highschool DJ Mogul"

YOU! let your dj skills be your fuel, just knowing that while your out boneing chicks a bunch of other guys are at home beating it to "Lesbian Fantasies 34" should be enough fuel already...

so to finish it off become a HS mogul and let everything fall into place playa.

look out for part 2 coming sometime this fall..

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

[This message has been edited by ~UnDisputed~ (edited 08-16-2002).]

Nappy_Rooted

Don Juan
Reaction score
ladies and gentleman, i present to you motivation...well it wasn't me who wrote it but you get the idea. good things playa, good things indeed

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I put on the white fuzzy suit, the ears, even the pink fuzzy ball over my head. Being a Moogle didn't help me at all. It just got me laughed at.

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score
kupo

------------------
absolute power corrupts absolutely..
which is a problem..
if you're powerless.

BrownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good stuff in my opinion. I can't wait for UnDisputed's follow up post.

Another thing about being in high school is be independent from everyone else, don't do something because someone else did it. Be the guy who says "yes the chicken is better i'm getting that" and let everyone else follow you. Don't go "oh what are you getting, i'm a pvssy." Then the other guy goes "I'm getting beef." Then you'll say "Oh I'm going to get beef too" and everyone else follows the other guy just like you.

Let's say you are the first one into class, sit down in a seat and sit there confidently like you couldn't give a rat's a$$ who sat where. The next guy will come in and see you and will want to come sit next to you.

Don't be the guy who stands around waiting for everyone else to sit down and then sit next to them. TAKE CHARGE. Make everyone else follow YOU. Because as John puts it "You're fvcking money baby and you don't even know it."

BE THE LEADER NOT THE FOLLOWER.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soshyopathe, please, please tell me your not serious...

[This message has been edited by ~UnDisputed~ (edited 08-16-2002).]

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
I don't know man. I put on the white fuzzy suit, the ears, even the pink fuzzy ball over my head. Being a Moogle didn't help me at all. It just got me laughed at.
LOL!

Awsome post!

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

SwishaHouse

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a part 2 coming, man thats great!!!!!

------------------
I always get all in ya girls heiny
Cuz she ain't seen the Jordans on my feet since the early nineties
Since box beamaz
I nut on a chicks face till it look like she covered in noxzema

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course you got laughed at. Anyone can be a moogle. Now, if you can kick someone's rear, suck them into the ground, etc. just by dancing, then you demand respect.
Besides, you're probably too tall...

------------------
Yes, I'm arrogant, but if ever there was anyone who had a reason to be arrogant, it's me.

dominus84@aol.com

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupo... Po!

Any old school Final Fantasy players in here

FF3/6? Those were the days...

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post ill have to develop some of those traits better. Cant wait till #2

------------------
Its sad that a family can be torn apart by such a simple thing as a pack of wild dogs--Jack Handey

Joe Schmoe

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sh*t. Once you finish pt. 2, maybe Lorenzo can find a spot in the hs dj bible.

-Jared

------------------
For all you Dolphins fans':

"What's the difference between Ricky Williams and a dollar?"

At least a dollar gets you four quarters.

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its important to put out the vibe that you dont care what others think, but at the same time u show class and dignity

Yup, I agree right fvcking there! Some people think by not caring what other people think, they can go to school with a trashy old shirt, and jeans wide enough to fit three people. And just be like "I don't care what other people think". I didn't know how to explain it, but now I do-"class and dignity"

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How come you're so smart, Kupo?"
"I don't know, I guess I'm just natural, Kupo."
:p FF was good times.
Anyways, this post is now officially in my locker. Gonna glance at it every day. Pretty dang good!