"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How to be a Fvckboy 2018-2019 Guide

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
@Ronaldo7 Not investing emotion into any of those things is anti-social. Your tactic is destructive and there's not a snowballs chance in hell I'll ever agree on this garbage. Fvck cynicism, it deteriorates us when instead we could accomplish greater things working together for mutual benefit. Your strategy is that of a leech, all take and no give.
It isn't necessarily "anti-social". The correct term would be unconventional. One can be unconventional, yet lurk very close to the surface of social settings.

Destructive? From what perspective? I respect your opinion if you decide my post is "garbage", but i completely understand your view on it. You demonstrate to be an emotional individual. One who must abide by morals & imposed social principles.

You must understand human nature to be selfish. One chases after one's objectives only. It is only a fool who believes others will work honestly on helping another being achieve their desired goal. Human nature is to be individualistic. Only when the objective is mutual will collectivity take over.

You and i will only work together to obtain a common goal. Otherwise, nature's law dictates natural selection. Eat or be eaten. Survival of the fittest.

Women are emotional creatures. They are governed by ever-changing desires. One is subjected to conform to their changes of attitude, which are derived from pure emotion. The rational individual understands this to be a flaw and one should not mind those who act out of emotion. Therefore, one just takes the emotional part out of the equation.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You demonstrate to be an emotional individual. One who must abide by morals & imposed social principles.
Your first assertion is correct, the second is partly correct. I don't have to abide, but I wish to and will do so around others who also do so. I play dirty around others who play dirty, else I will be exploited which I do not tolerate.

You must understand human nature to be selfish. One chases after one's objectives only. It is only a fool who believes others will work honestly on helping another being achieve their desired goal. Human nature is to be individualistic. Only when the objective is mutual will collectivity take over.
I don't entirely disagree, I accept that people have their own goals. What I do not accept is when they go about achieving said goals through exploitation of others. We don't beat the sh!t out of store owners and take what we want, we trade money for it. Through work we trade our products and/or services for money. Your philosophy leads to violence.

You and i will only work together to obtain a common goal. Otherwise, nature's law dictates natural selection. Eat or be eaten. Survival of the fittest.
That mostly applies between species or in less social species. Humans are a social species, we are stronger working together and it is a survival mehcanism for our species. Nature made us that way, you're going against human nature with your line of thought.

Women are emotional creatures. They are governed by ever-changing desires. One is subjected to conform to their changes of attitude, which are derived from pure emotion. The rational individual understands this to be a flaw and one should not mind those who act out of emotion. Therefore, one just takes the emotional part out of the equation.
Men are emotional too, we just express them differently. Emotions are natural, we evolved with emotions and they serve various purposes. You can deny this all you want, but emotion is an integral part of humans (both men and women). You can't take emotion out of the equation, you can only fool yourself into thinking you have.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Dude, IMO you been reading too much PUA ...

While some points are valid, I feel you get further by establishing a real connection by talking about their career, passions and most importantly their youth. You are either giving the emotions they want more of or less.

2 years ago I would say you are 100% Correct, man that was a dark and jaded time for me... sure I got laid but actual connection is euphoric, I never had that when I was doing ons.

All due respect tho, I might even adopt that full blown pua mode every once in a while again.
 
Top