How to be a DJ

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The better option is to just be genuine, and honest about your intentions.
To an extent, I agree. This is all dependent on her though. If she is a decent, honest girl and shows you as much respect as you show her(and you truly know it ), then yeh, of course, it shouldn't be any other way.

The reality of the situation is VERY different though - most girls are pure garbage and will unconsciously seek to gain power over you and run you into the ground (and get off on seeing you so low). And it is this what this thread is about preventing. You need to be strong/open minded enough to be able to judge a girl for who she really is and her true intentions. You're simply not - you need a completely new mindset and to be woken up to reality. Until you do so, you'll only be your own problem. I just hope for your own sake that something "clicks" mentally soon than later for you, and that you start to realise the truth. You're living in a confused, delusional world at the moment buddy. The real one is much different....

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinnyguy, i respectfully disagree with you post. Op mention that you have to avoid being the weaker party. Cause his assessment is right, once you carry yourself from a place of need, you usually get a sh!tty deal or no deal at all.

It's not really a question of dominating women, its a question of dominating yourself. Since once we really want something, we tend to agree to a bunch of terms and conditions that we would never consider, but we do it regardless.

There's nothing wrong with telling a girl you like her; only when she did it first. You see, its not a game, its just have a better strategy for yourself. By all means you can enter relationships, but it has to happen because you had other choices and decided that it was your best option, no because it was your only options.

P.s: the quote on quote "best girls" follow the same rules: Yes they should love you for being yourself but at the same time then want somebody thats wanted or has value to other people, so its not completely for your beautiful self that they like you.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better option is to just be genuine, and honest about your intentions. If you like a girl, tell her that, and don't think to yourself that you have to do this immature mind games to get her. Sure, acting like a narcissistic douchebag might get you some slvts, but by now hopefully you have realized that they are a complete waste of your time. If you want an STD though, be my guest.

The best girls out there are the ones you can just be yourself with. The ones who you can laugh about anything with, and talk to about how your day went. The ones who genuinely want to spend time with you, and not because you're rich or because she thinks you're fvcking other women. If she doesn't like you for you, then next her.
This is simply not how the world works. The genuine, honest, no "game playing" strategy will get you nowhere 100% of the time. The fact is that all humans are manipulative. We all use each other to get what we want and anyone who denies this is lying to themselves and hindering their ability to get what they want in life. I agree that the best girls are the ones you can be yourself with. Sadly none of these women exists. Tell the insecure, clingy, jealous, low self esteem dude to just be himself and he'll fail every time. Women and people in general aren't going to like you for you, unless it's your mother and even that's debatable. If she's not benefiting from associating with you; whether that be from good emotions, security, companionship, etc., then she's gone. All of this doesn't mean that all men need to become jerks and spin plates in order to succeed with women. However there are simply some behaviors that are attractive an others that arent. Caring about a woman more than she does you is not attractive. Spilling your emotions all over a woman is not attractive. Acting as if a woman is your sole reason for living is not attractive...you get the idea. The game isn't immature, evil or whatever other negative terms men who don't understand it want to label it. It's simply a way of behavior that's attractive to women. The way that biology has deemed that the archetypal man should behave.

fredhib

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
The way that biology has deemed that the archetypal man should behave.
This.

And it's not about "acting like a narcissistic douchebag".
It's about having confidence, getting things done, understanding yourself and others deeply.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Well PHM clearly hates women the way he goes on and on about how you should dominate them and make them worship you...yet the fact that you go for women and spend so much time thinking about how to get women pedestalizes them. Contradiction? I think so.

The better option is to just be genuine, and honest about your intentions. If you like a girl, tell her that, and don't think to yourself that you have to do this immature mind games to get her. Sure, acting like a narcissistic douchebag might get you some slvts, but by now hopefully you have realized that they are a complete waste of your time. If you want an STD though, be my guest.

The best girls out there are the ones you can just be yourself with. The ones who you can laugh about anything with, and talk to about how your day went. The ones who genuinely want to spend time with you, and not because you're rich or because she thinks you're fvcking other women. If she doesn't like you for you, then next her.

Before PHM calls me a "faggot" for believing in relationships, note that I am not going to argue with you anymore because you are mentally insane. I don't want more guys to come on this website and become jaded/hating women. Yes, you have a certain way of dealing with women, but that doesn't work for everyone.
All women care about is what you can do for them.

skinnyguy if you have so much wisdom about women and relationships.. why do post asking for advice so much on the main boards? Why do you whine and cry about being lonely and not getting women?

You clearly know everything already. Right? So why are you having so many problems?

Hmmmm.......... :confused: :crazy: :crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Joe. You can't be nice and genuine and caring with everybody, because most people are **** and will trample all over you. Most people are very selfish, and don't care who they hurt to get what they want, and have all the power. It's a fiercely competitive, dog-eat-dog world, and only the strong make it to the top. Maybe that's not what you want, but it's what women want - and how men operate when you threaten their "interests", and they start tearing you to ****. Then you REALLY learn the true nature of people. They will backstab, betray, lie, make you look bad, take sides against you, compete... the whole nine. They won't "respect" you for being popular, good with the ladies, etc - no matter how genuine and nice you are. They'll hate you for it.

The higher up you go in the social / dating ladder - the more of this you will endure. And most bishes don't care how genuine and honest you are, either... especially not the social, attractive ones.

It's definitely all a game - whether you like it or not. And most bishes are hypocrites and have double standards, which is why you don't assume / believe or sympathize. They're all up in the game, and chasing "high class" guys all the same.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
floydb25 said:
PHM: Most men will find that when they fake behavior JUST to attract women they won't enjoy being with those women as much. They will be haunted by feelings of inadequacy. They will also resent the woman for liking their fake persona over their real persona. Like being an undercover cop and making friends with people based on lies.
YESSSSSSS!!!! We have all tried to fake confidence before, i know i have ill admit it. I noticed that i HATED women and did NOT enjoy them whatsoever when I did this. Now, recently, since I actually built up some real confidence, feeling comfortable in my own skin, i enjoy being with girls so much more now and it feels so much better than before.