Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a DJ with girls that you go to school/work/church with?

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that when you're in a situation where there are girls that see you more often than just someone at a bar or a club, you have to work your mojo a little differently, right?

How do you win the attention of someone that you see on a regular basis? Do you play it cool for a period of time? If so, how long? Do you move in right away? Do you keep you mouth shut and play the "mysterious" type?

Need advice here.....thanks in advance 'cause I know I'll get some kick-ass tips! :D

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not pro macking girls in my class/workplace, basically cause I like to keep some environments free of anything that could not allow me to focus. That said, you want to make your intentions known. Don't just sit there and wait for things to happen, YOU make things happen. And also try to make yourself noticeable in good ways, especially with girls. Don't TRY to be on her way telling a joke to a girl so she watches you make other girl laugh, but still, do your own thing (you are a guy who can relate to people, and who girls like to be with). Don't just sit there waiting for a chance to talk to Girl X. Remember, the more appealing you come across as, the better your chances with Girl X or any other for that matter.

So yeah, use CF or whatever your style is, but don't forget to get the number and treat as "standard procedure from there". Don't worry if you see her often, just let her wonder when you'll call to set something up. Good luck with the church girls...

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically cause I like to keep some environments free of anything that could not allow me to focus
This is a good idea cause if you were to get involved with someone that you work with you could get distracted from what your tasks may be. Then again you could also find the love of your life at work/class who knows,prolly not though.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm somewhat wary of going after women that you see regularly at work etc.

While you have the advantage of regular contact, this can backfire. If things go wrong and you break up, as they quite likely will, a 'woman scorned' can be a right nuisance - you could have rumours spread about you, etc - this has happened to me on a couple of occasions.

Secondly it's very easy to fall into LJBF with women you see regularly, because they don't want to 'jeopardise' their existing relationship.

So unless you meet someone REALLY hot you get on well with at work, I'd say lay off and go and meet women elsewhere. One of the myths of the AFC world is that single women are hard to meet anywhere except work - they're not really, you just have to get out there.

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not talking about a specific girl. I just want to know how to project yourself as being a DJ around women that see you on a semi-regular basis.

Obviously, since it's not a one-time hit or miss situation like in a bar, you have to go about it differently, right?

Spiter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how u do it bro.

First off, You don't ask them out on a date! While it will work with some of the girls, it won't work with all.

You play it cool though, for at least a month. I know it seems long but you need that time to start the relationship. You treat her like you would any other friend, because that's what you want to do is become friends with her. Talking on a regular basis, some flirting, eye contact, you know, all that good dj stuff.

When you're finally ready to get together with her outside of the workplace/school/wherever, you have to find something you both have in common. You just ask her if she wants to go running together because you're both in track, or if she wants to hang out with you and a bunch of friends one night because you're all going out to a club, or maybe lift weights, volleyball, something. But it can't be dinner, or a movie, or anything that would seem too much like a date. Concerts are great ideas if you both like a band.

Then you have to find the point where you know she's ready to kiss/screw or whatever. The whole idea is to make her think you only like her as a friend, and she will be dying inside wondering if you're really attracted to her. It takes time, but if you really like her this will almost always end up with a girlfriend for months or longer.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once again disagree with this topic lets say you do hook up for x amount of days everything goes great then so many days later something happens and she hates you or you hate her everytime you see that classmate/coworker you might have tension or hostlity towards each other and once again this can affect your tasks that you have to accomplish.

"sticking feathers in your butt doesnt make you a chicken"!

youngty

Reaction score
I think that you should give it time with the whole flirting thing and being friends (but u don't want to become such good friends that it could mess anything up). She will give u signals and then thats when u should make your move.