“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to avoid the Relationship

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Hey so just getting back into dating - smashing after a reasonably long break where I spent time working on my life, my self, and my purpose. So far got one plate locked down. Meet up with her once a week max for smash.

Now this girl from my work adds me onto facebook. So I accept and start chatting with her. But she keeps bringing up my flirting with her etc. I do. Because that’s who I am as a person haha. So I ask her to go for beers. She responds by questioning whether I’m asking her out. I haven’t responded to that yet because I really don’t want this going in the wrong direction. Or anyone catching feelings.

It isn’t a problem for my work if I hit her up. But I just don’t want to get tricked into any sort of relationship here.

What’s the strategy for spinning the plate without drama ??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Just be upfront about it. Tell her you're not looking for anything serious, but don't mind having a good time. What else can you really do besides leading her on which could easily cause drama?
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Her: “Are you asking me out?”
You: “Of course I am. I would hate a lovely girl like you to be alone Saturday night.”
 
Top