How to avoid her best friend that is flirting me

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i'm at college and i saw this girl (girl1) that puts me crazy. I "want her" but the problem is, i noticed that her best friend (girl2) (that it is also hot) is interested in me...

i really want the girl (girl1) (she really puts me crazy), but now it's kinda difficult to get her because she surelly knows that her friend (girl2) it's interested in me, etc ....

if i try with girl 1, and things don't go right with girl1, problaby i will end without both, because will feel rejected and a "second plan" girl.

advice? opinions?

:)

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should take the hot girl 2, why take the chance with either getting a hot girl or ur hand, or you can take the chance with get the hot girl.

seriously if u have to pick between:
http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/megan-fox-fhm.jpg

and

http://thesportsidiot.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/elisha-cuthbert.jpg

does it rly matter? u still bone a hot girl. ur friends look on in awe.. win win. :)

i can undesrstnd if the best friend is ugly.. then ur settling for les.. which i guess is antiDJ but in this case go for it!!!!!!!!! :D

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had the opportunity to be with girl1 alone and i noticed that she is not much interested in me.
i will try girl 1

thanks for advice ;)

and daddy the pimp; a threesome would be great, if i got the opportunity xD

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I have this EXACT same problem!

I like both, they are good friends...and both hot!

Problem is I've already starting messing around with one of the girls. She gets jealous of me and the other girl flirting, but I still had them both joking around about threesomes last night! Going to at least try for one haha.

Good luck and let me know what you do. I really do want both of them but I think they are too good friends really. Anyone have experience with two close buddies?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a tip?

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
How is this a tip?
yes... maybe i put this on the wrong section

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, and I know you wouldn't think so, but flirting with *one* girl automatically makes you more attractive to the *other* one. So don't run away from it. In fact, embrace it! Flirt with both of them! Show them that you're the sort of confident, attractive man who flirts with whoever he wants!

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
It's funny, and I know you wouldn't think so, but flirting with *one* girl automatically makes you more attractive to the *other* one. So don't run away from it. In fact, embrace it! Flirt with both of them! Show them that you're the sort of confident, attractive man who flirts with whoever he wants!
great advice man!:D

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will often have that unwritten 'code' that if her friend likes you, even if she does aswell she'll step back and not let it go anywhere because her friends called dibs on you. it's happened to me so many times its not even funny.

She's got the problem that if she gets with you she'll become the '*****' and the bad friend and it'll make her look back in front of her peers. Thus the girl not wanting to lose social approval she'll act accordingly. if their friendship isnt tight however, then it is another story. or if she spends enough time you and her attraction builds to a high enough level. she forget about her friend and get with you anyway. but that usually takes a few weeks/months of real solid and ginuwin interacts to get to that stage and i dont get the impression from the op that this is the case.

If this girl you want is good friends with this other girl, YOU are really close to LJBF'ed automatically due to the situation. tread carefully. how do you do that you ask?

Don't flirt or promise anything to the girl you dont like. dont let her future the two of you when you talk. when she offers to go out, turn them down. use disinterested eye contact and body language but just keep it civil and polite.

Your goal is make her feel that your both cool people but it wouldnt work, so its better to be friends. Rather than let her clock on to the fact that she doesnt have much of a chance because you like her friend. one way bruises her ego , the second wont.