Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to avoid dating & get to FB

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Any tips or suggestions on how to avoid dating a girl and simply turn her into a FB. I don't really have any interest in this girl, I just want some regular poutang.

History, we met through a friend, it was a party at their house/ apartments. Went out on a date after that, went good, no kino though, next time I seen her was at another party at the houses/apartments. Hooked up w/ her that night, left the next morning.

Now I have no interest in taking her out anymore to play pool or go skating, I just want to keep it low key, inexpensive. How should I proceed?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to take her out anymore, then don't. Call her like once a week, maybe twice. Don't give her an opportunity to develop those relatoinship feelilngs. When you call, invite her over to watch a movie or something, the key is to get her alone.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be so great in bed that she has to accept your non-exclusivity if she wants a piece.

Or tell her you only go exclusive with girls you're really serious about, and that's not her... yet.

If she's a vaguely interested woman she will rise to the challenge of seeing off all her rivals by being the best gf ever.

If she absolutely won't tolerate anything other than a monogamous relationship, tell her to take it or leave it. A lot of women will feel too slutty to take it, but it depends on your framing and bottom-line value.

And mention that it's not that you want to **** loads of other women, it's just that you need a lot of space right now and commitment is a major step for you, blah blah blah.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are few "true" FB relationships where it's mutually casual on both sides. Usually, the girl thinks that by sleeping with the man, she can eventually win him over. The man knows this, and takes advantage of it.

That said... you will have to lead her on a *little*. The trick is to stay emotionally unavailable. I usually tell the girls that I have just gotten out of a serious relationship, and I need to get my head straight. This is an awesome excuse because it can't be argued against. The girls will then enjoy the challenge of trying to win you over using sex (if you frame it in such a way that sex leads to those moments of intimacy, the type that couples share--after sex, "reward" her with your personal feelings, cuddling, etc.). But before sex/on the phone/whenever, keep it known that you don't want a GF.

Of course, some girls are just not down with the whole FB thing. You gotta get lucky and find somebody socially retarded enough to throw sex at you in the hopes of gaining your respect.

Vampire.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vampire,

why did you chose that name ?

MacAvoy,

"Hooked up w/ her that night, left the next morning."

make yourself good looking, and be awesome at sex, seems you've done part two already.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
vampire,

why did you chose that name ?
Because I "suck" at life :)

Nah, I dunno... I guess I associate with vampires. I mean... they're at the top of the food chain, right? Shouldn't a "pick up artist" be at the top of the food chain too?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I get the hint. My next question then would be, what kind of things could I invite myself over to her house to do that it wouldn't be quite so obvious off the bat that it is a booty call? aka, lets watch a movie seems to obvious, I'm looking to be a little more subtle, so I can feed her one more time so that she'll be eating out of my hands.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of things could I invite myself over to her house to do that it wouldn't be quite so obvious off the bat that it is a booty call? aka, lets watch a movie seems to obvious,

Inviting her over for a movie might seem obvious, but who cares. If you've done the right things and the sexual tension is flowing between the two of you, she'll be more than happy to 'watch a movie'.

Hell, you can even take it a step further and say something like...'are you going to wear something sexy for me?'. Her response will probably be something like...'maybe'. Then you come back with 'cool, my favorite color is *insert color here*, just so you know.' You'll know the outcome of the evening by what she chooses to wear, color wise. I've done this many times.

I've even told girls upfront that 'i'm only available for bootie calls' and it's worked great. I've said it with a playful tone, but i got my message across...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like all the replies here, especially biker. My question to you guys though is how did you approach? did you ever take her out on a date? day date/night date? I guess what im asking is if you could tell me how you built the feelings inside her to where she wants to win you over with sex.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Meet. Chat on net for few days. Start sex chat. Say You date others. Sex chat. Few days alter You ask to come over.
Yes this will definitly work, what guy hasnt tried sex talk to get a girl before and it didn't work.

The main problem with at least 90% there are exceptions is that most of you guys have the maturity level of children. How are you 26, 28, 30 years old and still cant focus your mind on anything else but sex and vidio games. This is where the saying comes from a Man becomes a Man at 40!

To get sex stop chasing sex. To get a woman stop chasing a woman!

This cite is suppose to help with the transition of boys 2 men but the advice in here is like "the blind leading the blind".

Once you become a full rounded person Women will become EZ. A real Mature Man can have a conversation with anybody about anything not just "SEX"

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
latest FB that i added to the collection was an internet one , saw each other a couple of times , f u c k ed a couple of times

I didnt see something long term with us and figured i have a couple of others so i dont 'need' to continue this one just for the sake of it and end uop with an arguement later

I explained to her that i didnt have feelings that this would go long term , and she says ito be honest i feel the same way , but the sex is good , do you think we could just be f u c k buddies :D

so sometimes it pays to be honest and upfront

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
FB experience

Here's an experience I can share on this subject...

I've had a FB for over 2 and a half years now. The same one! So I know a little about how to keep a girl coming back.

1: Keep her coming... and by this I mean the sex has to be gratifying for her.

2: Have a certain amount of intamacy. Don't over do it though. When it comes to intamacy with FB's you want to do it right after sex or before sex and then turn it off. She loves the intamacy and will sunconciously register the only time she gets it is when she's ****ing you.

3. Remain a challenge... You have to "act" as if you are too busy to have a relationship. She is going to constantly nag you about this, but you're gonna have to hold firm. I'm a "on the go" kind of person so it helps because it's natural for me to not have alot time for any one particular person. Talk about how great you are together one minute, and tell her that you love her and then when she brings up a relationship then tell her that you just don't see it ever working out.

4. Don't expect her to stick around... This is the big one, and it'll keep you from getting attached to her through the whole experience. There was times when I didn't hear from my FB for two weeks. Did I call her? No! Because I didn't expect her to be my FB anymore. I was actually amazed that she was letting me **** her for nothing, but everytime when she wanted to come, guess who she called... MEZ

I am in no way an expert on the subject but this is what I've done with my HB6 that I take pride in saying that I never once took on a date.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy........

MacAvoy,

I have had a couple of fvck buddies in the past and I have one right now.

I let her live her life and do her own thing.

It works out good for me.

I don't date women any more. I just build a FB relationship.

cave dweller