Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract older women?

Orangejuice

Reaction score
She is my neighbor and pretty attractive for her age (I would say at least 44, single) and I think we have some similar views (we both shop in a organic supermarket and live a healthy lifestyle etc). I think she is interested, but I already live here since one year and I did not manage to have a much longer conversation then hello and goodbye.
1. Should I just knock on her door or should I just wait and talk to her when I see her ? I mean I do not see her often. I only saw her one time in the supermarket and rarely in the laundry cellar.
2. Should I invite her to a date? Or just say how sexy I find her and that I want to have sex with her?

I guess I can write much more and share some more details, but I think it is enough for the first answers

I am reading Corey Wayne's book the 3% man (thats how I came to this forum lol), and I guess I can use his methods since she is a bit older right (I read on this forum that women in my age are completely different from what Corey said, at least those on social media) ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Disclaimer: I have only experienced intimacy with one women so far, so I am a little bit inexperienced, but very motivated to work on myself.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock on her door, tell her exactly what you think of her, and that you'd like to have sex with her. There is no point beating around the bush.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have tried cory wayne's method long ago. I asked a woman late 40s before about me bringing wine to her house and she cooks. It worked. THey will either says YES or NO. its 50/50. She said yes. If she says NO, say "Ok cool, because I just find you attractive. Take it as a compliment, have a good day" with a confident smile. Thats all you can do..

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an ideal world, you could just walk up to any gal and state your sexual intentions.. and she'd be receptive. If this always worked, there'd be no so suave forum.

Because you mentioned not having a lot of experience in this field (nothing wrong with that and it's cool that you were honest) I'd caution against a direct bold sexual approach. With this, you basically have one shot and all your eggs are in one basket.

If you see her in her yard, be "neighborly." After all, you "know everyone here and you'd like to introduce yourself" to her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I get a lot of flak on here for going on dates with 40 year olds from OLD.

I have a older chick a few houses down on my street who is an HB8.5 MILF. Probably about 45 years old. She only like works part time, has two kids. I've talked to her a few times when she comes into the grocery store I work at part time. But I think she has a boyfriend though. Some tall redneck who drives a big Ford Truck. He'd stomp his boot in my arse probably.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will reply in bold

First of all, I think you should realize that a 44 year old woman is unlikely to want to have a RELATIONSHIP with a man your age. That is not a slight against you, it simply is a case where I doubt you would have much in common. Plus she faces judgement from the rest of society for it. Unfair? YES. True? YES. Having said that, she might be interested in a casual dating scenario, or more likely an ACTIVITY partner - meaning you could workout together etc, and behind closed doors have something sexual. I am doubtful she will be interested in a public relationship - but I could be wrong.

She is my neighbor and pretty attractive for her age (I would say at least 44, single) and I think we have some similar views (we both shop in a organic supermarket and live a healthy lifestyle etc). I think she is interested, but I already live here since one year and I did not manage to have a much longer conversation then hello and goodbye.
1. Should I just knock on her door or should I just wait and talk to her when I see her ? I mean I do not see her often. I only saw her one time in the supermarket and rarely in the laundry cellar.
2. Should I invite her to a date? Or just say how sexy I find her and that I want to have sex with her? I would wait until you run into her again, and then be casual "Hey Sabrina, I think you are very attractive. Would you be interested in going for supper one night with me?" or something along those lines. I would caution, that if she has kids older than you, she mat decline because she doesn't want to be viewed as creepy, she may feel it is creepy, or most likely, doesn't want to be judged by society. Don't take it personal, and aks in a casual way that makes it easy for her to decline, so it isn't awkward. I would NOT just say how sexy she is and that you want to have sex with her. That will freak her out.

I guess I can write much more and share some more details, but I think it is enough for the first answers

I am reading Corey Wayne's book the 3% man (thats how I came to this forum lol), and I guess I can use his methods since she is a bit older right (I read on this forum that women in my age are completely different from what Corey said, at least those on social media) ?

Disclaimer: I have only experienced intimacy with one women so far, so I am a little bit inexperienced, but very motivated to work on myself

Realistically, that is a pretty huge age difference. But you won't know until you ask, and whether she accepts or not, she will definitely be flattered. Even if she declines.....offer your number and tell her "in case she changes her mind"....it plants the seed in her mind and one night after a few galsses of wine, alone, she may decide to give you a ring....
I like this approach better. Honestly, u got dating coaches saying "oh, just tell em u just wana have sex with them". Thats only for 5s and 6s or below.. chicks u don't give a hoot about and u won't be running into often.

I have said before to older women. "I think you are good looking. Lets go out for a drink some time, are you free this thursday yes..no?"
when they say "no" I then say "ok cool, i'll see u around/take it as compliment" then they COUNTER with "well, im free tuesday, etc etc"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You attract an older woman the same way you attract a young one. So if you've banged a lot of young women, you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

Disclaimer: I have only experienced intimacy with one women so far, so I am a little bit inexperienced
Oh....

Go read the DJ Bible and start approaching women.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have only experienced intimacy with one women so far, so I am a little bit inexperienced
You should tip her off about this tidbit, it could be a big turn-on for her. Not joking.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would NOT knock on her door and tell her you want to have sex with her, yikes. Older women love attracting the attention of younger guys, makes them feel like they still got it, also bragging rights to their friends . That said, you need to let her know you're interested , she might resist at first but after she gets to thinking about it (days later) she might like that idea and come back around into your orbit. Just tell her you think shes beautiful and ask her to do something with you, maybe invite her over for a glass of wine some night. If theres any attraction on her part and shes not seeing someone else you might well end up tapping that for awhile. Problem is you don't even know if she is seeing someone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Should I invite her to a date? Or just say how sexy I find her and that I want to have sex with her?

Disclaimer: I have only experienced intimacy with one women so far, so I am a little bit inexperienced, but very motivated to work on myself.
Try this

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Experienced intimacy"? You express yourself too politely for a men´s forum.

U got some Good advice already. Give it a shot and report back.

Orangejuice

Reaction score
Thanks guys
But would it be ok to just knock on her door and to invite her to my place or would that be to needy/weak (she lives in the same apartment)?
I thought about asking for her name and just telling her „it is nice to meet you ...“ and to kiss her hand.

What would you guys say is the latest time of the day in which it would be appropriate to knock on her door?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I get a lot of flak on here for going on dates with 40 year olds from OLD.

I have a older chick a few houses down on my street who is an HB8.5 MILF. Probably about 45 years old. She only like works part time, has two kids. I've talked to her a few times when she comes into the grocery store I work at part time. But I think she has a boyfriend though. Some tall redneck who drives a big Ford Truck. He'd stomp his boot in my arse probably.
you will get flakes from anyhting even from fatwomen cause your skull looks weird. your certainly not in top enough percentage for tinder

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OJ: catch her as she walks by, dont stalk. Smile and say hello, if she returns the greeting... introduce yourself and tell her you have noticed her, shes cute and has cool fashion style... introduce yourseld, tell her to have a nice day and walk away.

Wait a day or two and see what happens next time you see her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This a neighbor you see when you are outside? Someone you can talk over the fence with? Know her name?

Nothing better than starting a conversation then saying, "Hey, Do you like wine? I've got a bottle of Napa valley 2104 Cabernet I've been wanting to try. Join me?" Deliver it with the same level of confidence as if you were offering your guy neighbor a beer.

You can open with " Hey I saw you at Whole foods last week. Did you get some of the new crop Cara Cara oranges (or some other thing you like there)

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock on her door, tell her exactly what you think of her, and that you'd like to have sex with her. There is no point beating around the bush.
If this dude walks up to his neighbor's door and knocks on the door to ask for sex, he is done. Why do you suggest stupid none sense approach?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP how old are you?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

similar view is not the same as similar life style, choice of food.
Why do you believe she likes you? What gives you the inkling????

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys
But would it be ok to just knock on her door and to invite her to my place or would that be to needy/weak (she lives in the same apartment)?
I thought about asking for her name and just telling her „it is nice to meet you ...“ and to kiss her hand.

What would you guys say is the latest time of the day in which it would be appropriate to knock on her door?
No! Fvck no! Christmas is approaching, share some food with her.... Or wine or beer..start talking from there on.....