Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract a woman walking on the street

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
If I walk in the street and I see a girl/woman that i really like, how can I approach her, start speak with her, and give her my contact information without being "pushy" or "needy"?
I do not live in the USA, but in Holland. Does te nationality matter or are there common rules?
Does someone has good tips or experience to share about it?

Thanks and Kind Regards

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting video, many things. I will have to watch it many time.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice video, I know it. Read also this seducing guide. There is no universal rules, but look women in the eyes and try to see is she interested or refuse eye contact . That is a good starting point.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other side, I forgot: it is not enough to watch video and read guides, you need practicing, everybody to become "master" needs a lot of practicing :)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
If I walk in the street and I see a girl/woman that i really like, how can I approach her, start speak with her, and give her my contact information without being "pushy" or "needy"?
I do not live in the USA, but in Holland. Does te nationality matter or are there common rules?
Does someone has good tips or experience to share about it?

Thanks and Kind Regards
I've never seen more hot blonde hair and blue eyes Bish's on bicycles then I did in Amsterdam.

My tactics are as follows.

1. Mystery 3sec rule is GOAT status.
  2. Approach as if you smashed her b4
  3. Cultivate being that guy!
3sec rule is do money. In a feminine imperative soy boy low testosterone society, this is klutch.

If you already smashed, its just spinning a plate. Its either on or off. Hot/cold? Naked man it up. Take **** out. Its either happening or you get rejected but have a funny story to tell.

No one girl is the solution nor is Game ever over. School boy error. Man acquires a gf and grows dad bod. Stops lifting. Turns beta and super gay about his feelers.

Cultivate being" that guy."

For instance, my boy and I went back to a residence party. One girl was being a ****. My boy and I vibe about if this Chick's ever been to Paris? Has she ever been to the Eiffel tower? I take her hand lead her to the bedroom and we run a train on her. We finish on her face. Its after 12@m.

What do most guys do? Go home.

We ended up at the bar till after 3am. We left with another chick. Asked if she ever been to Paris? She was having none of it. We ditched her and went to go get more baeeeees.

I am not saying you need to to this. I am saying, what you think is too far likely isn't far enough.

Obvious, no means no. Real talk, what one girl won't do, another chick will. New girls are turning 18 everyday. Come at me bro.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up RSD, good luck
99% spam cold approach. Their old stuff was great. Luke is wackkk. Madison too.

The point is to be "that guy." Chain gun cold approach. Most guys are beta as ****kkk, rely on tinder, passive dating, and are in need of a estrogen blocker asap lol

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
99% spam cold approach. Their old stuff was great. Luke is wackkk. Madison too.

The point is to be "that guy." Chain gun cold approach. Most guys are beta as ****kkk, rely on tinder, passive dating, and are in need of a estrogen blocker asap lol
lol yeah. It's a bit deeper than that though - if you don't go a little deeper you might end up being stuck in "intermediate purgatory" forever. I got a s*htload of insights from them. Personally I like Tyler (Owen) and Julien.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah. It's a bit deeper than that though - if you don't go a little deeper you might end up being stuck in "intermediate purgatory" forever. I got a s*htload of insights from them. Personally I like Tyler (Owen) and Julien.
Julien was great before 2014 when he got kicked off planet earth by a bunch of obese green haired feminists. I dunno wtf is the tony Robbins schtick he has going now.

I saw a vid where a load of cuck males were wimpering holding hands in pure phaggotry fashion. I have never seen a display of low testosterone in my life. I would have started a fight if i was there. As in, stfu or gtfo before I start a fight.

No kidding, they don't reproduce.

IMHO, julien is goat at pickup. I get it. He needed to pivot after the **** storm. I find Tyler's game as wackkkkk. Low smv male who made millions, entrepreneur, likely autistic, and weird yet, proves it can be done. Moreover, I find he's either on or off. NYC free tour talking about being and chasing phantoms is so money. Dead @ 40 is a gem. The point of calling "All-In!" @ a specific time and space. They did that and are #1 dating pickup biz. The same philosophy is key in biz, in sales and real estate. Run sales funnel, generate leads, new prospects, close. Wash/rinse/repeat. Even free tour equates to bettering public speaking+ mirror exposure. Op to up sell digital products. Offer value. DHV.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great video. What I really need is a warm up routine or daily habit to work the nerves. Their idea is walking up to a girl, saying "you look really nice today, have a nice day", regardless of her reaction, sounds like a magic pill if super-shy or completely out of the zone. If her reaction is too positive and you eject like that, then it may make you feel like you missed out though and it would be in the back of your mind, what if I asked for her number / out on the spot instead of saying "have a nice day?". This usual fear of "what if I missed out by ejecting on a highly interested prospect using a hit and run warm up" is sort of a wall with me. I mean you could get lucky on the first three girls in a warm-up and you just toss them out on a warm-up?

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julien was great before 2014 when he got kicked off planet earth by a bunch of obese green haired feminists. I dunno wtf is the tony Robbins schtick he has going now.

I saw a vid where a load of cuck males were wimpering holding hands in pure phaggotry fashion. I have never seen a display of low testosterone in my life. I would have started a fight if i was there. As in, stfu or gtfo before I start a fight.

No kidding, they don't reproduce.

IMHO, julien is goat at pickup. I get it. He needed to pivot after the **** storm. I find Tyler's game as wackkkkk. Low smv male who made millions, entrepreneur, likely autistic, and weird yet, proves it can be done. Moreover, I find he's either on or off. NYC free tour talking about being and chasing phantoms is so money. Dead @ 40 is a gem. The point of calling "All-In!" @ a specific time and space. They did that and are #1 dating pickup biz. The same philosophy is key in biz, in sales and real estate. Run sales funnel, generate leads, new prospects, close. Wash/rinse/repeat. Even free tour equates to bettering public speaking+ mirror exposure. Op to up sell digital products. Offer value. DHV.
It does look a bit f@g I agree, but I guess he has his reasons for that, it's not about being a display of high testosterone.

Regardless, I do think his "Tony Robbins" content is good. Him being goat at pickup stems from the mindset he shares in that content. Life is about more than pickup, and he gets it.

As for Tyler - his game is good, but that aside he's one of the smartest people I got to hear. He used to be extremely low smv, but is he now? I don't think so, he's probably one of the highest smvs out there.

Of course their free content helps promoting their products, in more than one way. It doesn't mean that content isn't good.

It seems like you focus on the surface level, which is fine, but I'd suggest trying to dive a little deeper because they have so much more than that to offer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does look a bit f@g I agree, but I guess he has his reasons for that, it's not about being a display of high testosterone.
Its not shocking that low testosterone simpering in obnoxious fashion doesn't get baeeeeees.

Regardless, I do think his "Tony Robbins" content is good. Him being goat at pickup stems from the mindset he shares in that content. Life is about more than pickup, and he gets it.
He had to pivot. Curious if he's still goat status.

As for Tyler - his game is good, but that aside he's one of the smartest people I got to hear. He used to be extremely low smv, but is he now? I don't think so, he's probably one of the highest smvs out there.
He's fat as ****kkkk lol he got to 6% body fat after years as a slob. He's slob mode again. He's smart. He's that kud who colors outside the lines. I would love to pick his brain.

Of course their free content helps promoting their products, in more than one way. It doesn't mean that content isn't good.
Where did I say it wasn't? A lot of it is good but, guys like Ryan and brad were wackkk.

It seems like you focus on the surface level, which is fine, but I'd suggest trying to dive a little deeper because they have so much more than that to offer.
I suggest smoking DMT. Then tell me about going deeper.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not shocking that low testosterone simpering in obnoxious fashion doesn't get baeeeeees.
Yup it's not, he's trying to make these boys into men. I have no clue about his methods of achieving that and how legit they are. Frankly I wouldn't participate in that f@g fest either so I'm with you on that one.

He had to pivot. Curious if he's still goat status.
Actually from what I understood from him he didn't HAVE to pivot, most definitely not because of the moronic SJW incident. He decided to pivot because he felt like his new purpose was to focus on all the aspects of life rather than just pickup. He did it at the risk of losing his audience -from a business point of view it was a huge risk probably not worth taking, but it seems like it turned out well for him. I believe he's still goat.

He's fat as ****kkkk lol he got to 6% body fat after years as a slob. He's slob mode again. He's smart. He's that kud who colors outside the lines. I would love to pick his brain.
Yeah he is lol, but slob mode or not he still seems to be on top of his game - so does it really matter?
Definitely, I love that about him. (in a non-gay way)

Where did I say it wasn't? A lot of it is good but, guys like Ryan and brad were wackkk.
I misunderstood you then. I'm not familiar with Ryan but I recall Brad has some good lifestyle stuff.

I suggest smoking DMT. Then tell me about going deeper.
Not the kind of deeper I had in mind.

Last edited: