How to attract a better educated women when I'm less educated? (feeling inferior)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
Not to look down on myself, how can I mitigate 'being behind the curve ball'? Im trying to game women who are younger but will be into their 2nd or final year? I can't read their minds, but they may think 'what have you been doing all your life and your behind'.
Didn't we already talk about this?

No one cares. These girls don't care. It's amazing how much these girls do NOT care about how long it took you to graduate.

If you spent less time worrying about hypothetical "what ifs" and spent more time on dates, you'd figure this out on your own. "But, but, but...what if she asks me why I didn't graduate until I was 26." How about you get these girls on dates, and THEN worry about what they say. Instead of having imaginary conversations in your own head.

Indigo7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Iceberg for getting things into my head and putting things into perspective.

I guess I can be my own enemy.

More or less I should be proud of what I've overcome and accomplished to date and should see these things as my strengths and go into dating with positivity knowing that I'm heading somewhere and I've had much more life experiences then my fellow cotemporaries.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Didn't we already talk about this?

No one cares. These girls don't care. It's amazing how much these girls do NOT care about how long it took you to graduate.

If you spent less time worrying about hypothetical "what ifs" and spent more time on dates, you'd figure this out on your own. "But, but, but...what if she asks me why I didn't graduate until I was 26." How about you get these girls on dates, and THEN worry about what they say. Instead of having imaginary conversations in your own head.
you are wrong bro. see... HE cares. you can't just NOT care about something you care about.

what he is feeling right now is the core of AFC nature. guys who do not feel up to snuff to what they are chasing make up what they lack in whatever they are missing with overly AFC behavior.

i have honestly, never stepped foot in a college campus in my life expect to go to a college football game. I've dated multiple women who have degrees not only degrees post graduate degrees. my wife has a degree from the university of London. and i assure you there is not one second that any of them thinks that they are BETTER or smarter than I am. not becuiase of what i have achieved, but beucase if you spend any time around me you will understand that i have a real thirst for knowledge and I am a book worm. I just did not go to college. I can talk just about anything, I speak french, i can play the piano and violin, i know my art from the Gothic onwards quite well.. in other words/short i don't' use not going to college as an excuse not to learn new things.

your issue is not that you feel behind. n your issue is that you want women who you think are smarter than you are. college has nothing to do wtih it. you just associate college with intelligence. you do not feel you know enough about anything to impress the women you are after. the way yyou fix igt is to become what you invision yourself dating. if you want a cultured woman who is classy, become a cultured man.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started college this year. I travelled for years after high school and most women think it's cool/sexy. I actually tend to be with moe mature (late 20's etc) women who are very well educated and they don't care at all. As long as you have some sort of plan for your life before like 25, no one really cares.

Even if they are shallow, they will care more about your ability to pay/ how you look. Not when you are getting a piece of paper.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! It is such a coincidence that I stumbled upon this thread. I have been feeling the same way as you in the past month.

I have been beating myself up over not going to a university after high school. I too lost a parent when I was 16 (my Dad), and it stunted my development a little. I lost direction in life. I got into a decent college, but I decided to go to a community college instead. I am now 21.

I went out with this girl who goes to a university, and is in multiple clubs. I felt inferior to her because she is graduating in a month, and I still have two years. Now, she seemed average as far as intelligence, but her education so far holds more weight. So I definitely know how you feel. I think the reason we feel this way is because it isn't normal for the woman to make more than the man- and it can hurt our pride. If a girl has a degree and you don't, chances are she will make more money than you will...so it bruises your pride. That's all.

I was in GATE and Honors programs ever since I was little, so I feel like I failed myself in a sense by not going to a university. I shouldn't, because there are many smart kids at community college. I am transferring in the fall, and this is my last semester at community. Once I get out I'm sure I'll feel fine.

We are young and we don't have our lives figured out yet. We aren't 100% sure of who we are, and we don't have a career yet. This is why it messes with our heads more than some of the older members on this board.

You have to realize that most people don't go through what you did. Some of them do, but not all. Hell, I could have gone to Stanford but I didn't. I messed up. I'm sure you could have gone as well. There are plenty of people in community college that are in their late 20s and 30s. Also, there are people that have gotten out of the military (mid 20s) that are just starting school. I know it's hard but DON'T feel inferior. You'll get your degree, and you'll be on the same level as all those women with degrees. Work hard and keep your chin up. And remember, a degree doesn't show that you are smart, it shows that you can work hard.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo, I say this to you as an experienced business proffessional.

Girls dont give a sh*t about your education.

Education means nothing to attraction. You just have to make sure you can provide for yourself and her, some people make it pretty damn big without alot of education.

Good luck and dont give it a second thought.