"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to ask the girl out?

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
Hey guys!!I wana ask yoi simple question...How to ask the girl out??
Should i come to her when shes alone,talk to her and then ask?Or theris another better advices??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
Sure i talked to her!!!She is a very nice persone...And i think she likes me...She always very nice to me an looking at me all the time...
 
Last edited:

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Man... Me and this one girl dated over a month before I asked her out. Made out, went on dates, asked her to Homecoming... Then asked her out. Of course she said yes. So... Don't rush this stuff.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
You just ask! Its quite simple.

If you can ask one on one it is the best, it puts less pressure then if you are with her friends.

But really, it is all a question of how much balls you have, take this coming from a former shy guy but there is no way around just asking her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Now this is a very complex subject:
-If her pupils dilate by 32.34% then say "I am going to walk around town on my hands want to come?"
-If her pupils dilute 34% then... blablablablabla. Then you fall asleep just like in physics.
No its simple just say something like "You seem cool I should hang out with you sometime." It doesn't really matter what you say anyway if shes interested enough shell go out with you. Put it this way its not rocket science.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
How about............

"wanna go out sometime?"

Or......if you fear rejection

"i'm heading down to !place! at !time!, you should come" if she says no, "ah, well, another time, we'll have fun in your honour"
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by jonny football hero
How about............

"wanna go out sometime?"

Or......if you fear rejection

"i'm heading down to !place! at !time!, you should come" if she says no, "ah, well, another time, we'll have fun in your honour"
Good post.

When you guys are hanging out having a great time, if there is chemistry between the two of you there is no better time to ask her out.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
my rule, it works for me, it might not work for you:

never ask a girl out, thats exactly what she wants if she likes you. just keep flirting with her, keep taunting her, she has to earn it. kiss her before you ask her out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by xomel
my rule, it works for me, it might not work for you:

never ask a girl out, thats exactly what she wants if she likes you. just keep flirting with her, keep taunting her, she has to earn it. kiss her before you ask her out.
I don't completely agree.

If you wait too long the girl will lose interest and you've blown any chance you might have had with her. Not that I'm saying to go for the kill at first or anything, but you definitely don't want to wait too long.
 
Top