"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to ask her to be my girlfriend

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I'm by far no stranger to women. I've messed around a lot before and have had sex, but have never had a girlfriend. Well, my best friend introduced me to some of his lady friends this past week and ever since then we've been hanging out together about every night;they call me and ask me to come over to so and so's house and shoot pool with them and stuff, you get it. Well, I flirt with all of them, but I really like this one, and she's a real firecracker.
The only thing is, the other girls have told me, she's never had a boyfriend before. Now I'm not sure if that could be a plus for me or not, since I've never had a girlfriend, but have great experience with women from fooling around and sex. Well, I really would like to settle down and get a girlfriend and I really want this girl to be it. So, my dilema....How do I ask her to be my girlfriend? I have hung out with her and flirted with her a lot, but have yet to call her and talk to her one on one. I really need help here guys, thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
You don't ask. It just has to occur naturally, over time. Spend a few dates getting to know her real well and gradually become a couple. There's no need to come out and proclaim anything.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Look........ do this right.... take her out to dinner, some nice place, get all dressed up, ( I ain't talking tux here, just get fresh.) ....go have fun, show her a good time, then when the night is over, and you are walking her to her door... just say... 'I want to be your man (her name here.. they like it when you say their names in situations like this) ....would you be my woman?' ....if she says yes, which she well, then proceed to stick your tongue down her throat, and get some booty. *shrugs*

It's a special moment in time.. it makes it official.. and she won't ever forget it.

The Pimp has spoken....
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Look........ do this right.... take her out to dinner, some nice place, get all dressed up, ( I ain't talking tux here, just get fresh.) ....go have fun, show her a good time, then when the night is over, and you are walking her to her door... just say... 'I want to be your man (her name here.. they like it when you say their names in situations like this) ....would you be my woman?' ....if she says yes, which she well, then proceed to stick your tongue down her throat, and get some booty. *shrugs*

It's a special moment in time.. it makes it official.. and she won't ever forget it.

The Pimp has spoken....
If the above post was totally meant to be a joke, then I must give it to you, that's pretty funny!

Viper, why all the need for formalities? Are you in high school, or is she? Hang out with her alone, without the other friends. Once the chemistry is apparent, lean in and kiss her. Most women, specially inexperienced ones, always try to interpret the meaning. Create the type of situation where she's the one wanting a boyfriend/girlfriend type of relationship.

Do what you've always done, just be a bit more charming and let her reach for you. You shouldn't have any problem.
 

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Dont.....ask

or you will regret it. You always want the girl to come to you. Why is it that you want this girl to be your girl....how do you know she wants this from you....in the worlds of Doc' Love, are you confusing your interest level with hers? I realize I don't know your exact situation but I would ask yourself these questions.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Asking to be someone's "man" is AFC. If you guys are gonna be an item... all you have to do is spend a little more time with her than you would any of the other girls. Soon she'll start to realize that she likes this attention you're giving her, and she'll either ask you where you guys stand, or it will go unsaid. Either way it owrks out... Just please make sure you don't go all AFC and start supplicating. You'll be hitin that regularly in no time. ;)
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
So, should I just call her up one day this week and say something like," Hey, what are you doing this weekend?" And if she says nothing, then how does this sound..."Well, I'm going to eat at <insert restaurant> it's my favorite, you can join me if you want." If she says yes, should I pay for her meal?
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Fellas....

I think the peeps who call it AFC, or whatever are scared they will be rejected.... *shrugs*
....stand on your feet, look her in the eye, and TELL HER... YOU WANT TO BE HER MAN! .....ain't that hard fellas... and I know some of you are gonna do this, even though you say you won't. ;)

Call it what you want.. AFC ABC, NFL.. it don't matter. People do what they feel is right. If I choice her, PICKED HER, out of all the ladies I could of had, and proclaim it, but at the same time, I don't take her feelings for granted, by asking... it's down right a fly thing to do. It has never let me down.... I trust you guys have experienced dating enough that you would know this.. sure you can let it ride, and what not, and just gel into a couple... but that's what amatures do, you are a pro.... and besides, it's old school son! :)

Think about it liek this.. if you are about ot head into LTR territory... you got to do it right... it's just steps that's all... I mean, say 4 years down the road, and she's the one you want to have your babies, and be the mother and wife of your family... are you just going to let it gel into that, or are you going to be a man, and ask? Well, sh*t like is just practice so yo a$$ don't cry, or faint when you do ask her down the road.... now I ain't saying, run off and get married, I'm just saying... it's fly... and if it's done right... she'll be putty in your hands, and you get the booty right there.... being a DJ, or whatever doesn't mean you can't be smooth, charming, caring, and most importantly fly....

Hey you all do what you feel is right... but trust me, ILHM is not going to lead you wrong....
 

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Paying for her meal sounds like supplicating to me... seing as how she has done nothing for you i.e. sex. The rest of your plan sounds good, but make sure that you do something else beside eta, like rent a movie and watch it at hers or your house... that way you guys can get intimate in private. This also helps her relate good times to you, seeing as how you invited her to go out with YOU and U chose to rent a movie and she watched the movie with YOU. watch out for being to into her too earl... if u telegraph interest in her, she'll begin to pull away. I almost forgot, make sure you rent a movie that isn't her favorite movie, otherwise she'll wanna watch that instead of listen to ur balls slap against her. :D
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Hey Viper, it's only been a week son... take it easy... gfs and ladies, they ain't going nowhere, they still be here... do't be rushing into a LTR here right away... I understand you want a gf long term and all, that's understandable. ...but you just met this girl right? ...how old are you? Don't be using ILHM's patented 'SEX U UP' moves unless she is the one now..... what's this seeing her everyday for the past week mean? Don't you got things you need to take care of? How old are you?

Also, if you want her to go out with you.. I wouldn't ask her over the phone.. I eman, u say u see her everyday... chances are you'll get a yes if you do it in person, then over the phone.

Why you sounding all unsure? Almost affaid to ask her out? ....if she lieks you Viper, you in, it's half the battle... don't be shy...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
In laws, what LTR territory? He barely met this girl, and they've never even hung out by themselves. Sounds totally AFC-ish and like she's starting to become one-itis, very fast too.

What's the rush?
 

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Picture this Viper, some girl you just met a bit ago is hanging out with you. You guys are getting along well, but you're not sure if you wanna be with this girl just yet. So while you guys are eating dinner she asks "if she can be your woman." I'm almost sure that would turn me off and you too. It's like putting the cart before the horse... I haven't heard a mention of sex or kissing yet... so being her "man" just doesn't sound like a good thing to ask... IMHO
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
hey dawg, asking a girl to be your girlfriend is major AFC. have you even kissed her?

you have "great experience" with the ladies? but you're actually considering doing this?

do it at your own peril. you're also gonna be the topic of some very interesting convo amongst the other lady friends of the group. you're gonna be the joke.

if you're in high school, then i don't know what i'm talking about.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
In laws, what LTR territory? He barely met this girl, and they've never even hung out by themselves. Sounds totally AFC-ish and like she's starting to become one-itis, very fast too.

What's the rush?
Gangster see my psot abouve yours.... I've got to learn to REALLY read ppl's postings better...

hey Viper.... I made the mistake in just reading the first few setneces of your post, follwed by yout subject title... bro, if you do ask her this early, you will come off as a chump... or AFC, as the homies here want to call it.... it's chump for short anyways...

You wan to get to know her, take your time... stop spending every day with her... you are asking for trouble.

Now if you've been dating her for some time, and you've got the kissing, and the oral thing out of the way, and it's been a few months... few is more than 4 months, not a 2 or 3... THEN pull ILHM's 'SEX U UP' move... until then, get your noodle wet first.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, should I still call her and ask her to eat or something? Just take it slow? I'm not even sure she likes me
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
First you can start by working the phone from time to time. Take her on a few nice dates, and get yourself a kiss. Don Juan her and guage her interest level - do NOT just try to tap her ass like you've claimed you've done wth all these girls.

If you feel you two are really clicking a few dates down the road, then you can ask her if she's interested in anything long term.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
If the above post was totally meant to be a joke, then I must give it to you, that's pretty funny!
ROFL.



Buddy, here's some MVPlaya magic, just for you:

The Key to Starting LTRs

Women, when they first meet men, are all excited little girlies. They don't love the guy (most don't, anyway), and they don't have a serious feeling, its whimsical for the most part. What they do have is INTEREST. Remember that word because interest is key to everything. Interest is what strings her along so this should be your strategy when trying to have an LTR. Women don't fall in love quickly, they may have crushes, but crushes end, so your goal is to have her develop a genuine and lasting attraction. Confessing your love to her won't do it, in fact, you'll be taken for granted (read: boring) and she'll even be scared (read: consider you weird) sometimes. Therefore, try to be a little mysterious. Don't put her 1st in your life... you have your own things going on, goddamnit! Make some time for her once in a while, but show her SHE HAS TO WIN YOU OVER. By showing some interest in her, but nothing to make her take you for granted, she becomes attracted to you and has to struggle a little. You have to PLAY HARD TO GET, this seems fairly elementary for Players/Don Juans. Now, if you can keep her interest going on long enough, she'll begin to develop real emotions for you and that is key to an LTR. Also, you say that you want to be her official boyfriend. Why official? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Sounds like you're just insecure. What matters is being her REAL boyfriend. In my relationships with women I never officially declared anything or said "lets be exclusive," we became that and if it needed to be dictated the relationship sucked anyway. Hollywood movies have guys think that something exists, known as the Magic Moment. The Magic Moment is when the leading hunky actor kisses the girl he is in love with, they hug, and they live happily ever after. In real life, she goes home and starts thinking about him and is interested in knowing his next move. Guys believe in this Magic Moment that will make their fling into an IMMEDIATE LTR. That is not right, an LTR is simply a Short Term Relationship that lasted long enough to be an LTR. Therefore, get rid of this Magic Moment block and learn to live a little more day by day.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
That's what I've done in the past with other girls. Taken them out to eat/movie, but i've usually messed around with them afterwards and just had fvck buddies. Another thing...one of her friends knows that I like her and told me she is gonna ask her what she thinks of me, even though I told her not to. Is this good or bad? Could I use this information to gauge her IL?
 
Top