How To Ask A Women For Sex

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys!!! These post are the best I every came across, however, I have a hard time finding ways to ask a women for sex. Fellas this is not hard at all because I used these lines all the time when I am ready to close the deal.

First, I would like to make this clear that you must have at least took the lady out on a date and had some phone conversation with her after the first date. What I'm tring to say, don't hurt other people because it will come back to hurt you later. Know the DJ style about being a ladies man. You may even have to have a second date before you come across with her this way. In other words, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!! Do not say these things on the first date. It will make you look very stupid and will show you do not have any class.

1. THIS IS YOU: "IN WHAT WAYS DO YOU ENJOY BEING ROMANTIC" You are NOT asking for sex, however, you are showing to her that you are interested in her. She may imply that she enjoy going to the park, having a picnic, or sleeping, who knows. FELLAS!!! We know that the question was very potent by asking her this question and she may not know how to answer. You cannot display your over confidence or displeasure about her answer. Just observe her response. With this question, believe me FELLAS , YOU WON AND CHECK MATE.

2. YOU CAN SAY THIS: "DO YOU LIKE TO SHARE?
HER: Yes? (and most women will say yes, however, (she may say what do you mean by that).
YOU: Sharing our interest in ways we haven't shared already.
HER: Like what?
You: Taking our friendship to a more PLEASURABLE level. (She will get the hint right here). You will have to say the first quotation, however, wait for her other question behind that, such as, What do you mean or trying to say.
HER AGAIN: I don't get what you are trying to say type of question to you. In other words, she is waiting for the MAN to come out of you. Fellas, don't be afraid it's fundamental. SAY THE DAMN FIRST QUOTATION I WROTE IN NUMBER ONE (1).

3. THIS IS YOU: Let's play this game I learned?
HER: What game.
YOU: TWO HAND TOUCH!!! But we can play it in a very appropriate way if your prefer. (Guys she may lwork with you or laugh and say you are too suave for me or say something else to that effect but, FELLAS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT!!!). In other words, wait for her response or just observe her behavior with this question.?

4. THIS IS YOU: You know what can be alot of fun.
Her: What is that?
YOU: Being able to discover a little more about you?
HER: What would you like to discover?
YOU: A little more passionate side about you. (She goy the hint right here). Repeat quotation #1 if she act a little shy.

5. THIS IS YOU: You know what is sexy about you?
Her: What is that?
YOU: Being Yourself. (You must be sincere and know you are being HONEST RIGHT HERE). A false comment like this is dangerous, PLEASE GUYS, say this from your TRUE HEART. Don't hurt her. Or, compliment her mustache for instance and say how sexy it looks to her or her dress she is wearing or oufit that day (her dree maybe be tight on her that particular day,or her fingernail, or her hair style may bring notice), in other words, respect the lady you want.

6. THIS IS YOU: I know how to protect you and me.
HER: How is that?
YOU: I can wear a condom.

7. YOU: Are you adventurous (she get the hint). Becasueshe is in the park with you or after the movies on the second date?.
HER? Yes, No or Maybe So type of answer.
DISPLAY CHARISMA: DO NOT PANIC.
HER AGAIN: IN WHAT WAYS ARE YOU REFERRING?
YOU: In a ways that can dispay your gentle affection.
KING OF ACTION: Gentlemen, stand your ground right here and wait after her response,
YOU: I was talking about in a passionate way. Can you show me that side of you!!

PLEASE NOTE: If she ask you, do you plan on having kids one day? (evan if you already have kids, !!!)
YOU: I like trying to make them. (USE A CONDOM WHEN YOU TAP THE COOCHIE). This implies you like having sex, however, you are telling her in a different way than other guys that you are a protechting yourself and her. So separatingi yourself from other guys in a different way will bring wonders for you.

BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE PLEASURE SAFELY!!!

Last edited:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha ha I had a lot of fun reading this post!! :) Some of these might actually work but some of them are just hysterical.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny...Yet slightly retarded. :D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those weren't serious, were they?

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ig you have not used these lines, you are missing alot of Pu**y. and especially number one quote I mentioned. Because I use it all the time and always score. I don't think you ever used these lines and are alway waiting for advice.

STOP!!!

Say what I am suggesting because I used those same exact words, and they work on every women I met after the first date with them.

Do not rush anything but just learn how to ask for PU$$Y, and I gave you the best ways of saying them.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ask?

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a women that had interest in you and you took her out on the first date. However, on the second date your should Be a MAN step your skills up and tell her you want to have sex with her. Do not ever be afraid to as a lady to be romantic.

I know for sure you are the first to ask her that in a nice and decent way.

Always ask "WHAT YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU LIKE BEING ROMANTIC" Romantic mean a whole lot to women.

Discover those attributes you are finessing her in ways she never heard before . And, ahead of those scared to ask this question.

You are putting yourself above the nice guy and displaying courage for saying.

That's why I am posting this because NO ONE EVER WROTE A POST LIKE MINE.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a lot easier to me to just kiss her and go from there. Seriously... Why feed her lines when you can just get straight down to business? I haven't tried your method, so I suppose I can't rip on them legitimately, but my way seems to work pretty well in every chance I've had to use it.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, while I'm at it, here's my method for going for the sex. Sometime when we have privacy (ideally) I start upping the kino - lots of tickling etc. If she responds well to this, I know I'm golden. Eventually tickling just transitions to me grabbing her around the waist and kissing her. Go from there. Easy. It hasn't failed me yet in a girl that had some interest in me. This method even got me a ONS with a girl I'd been friends with for about 8 years (that wasn't the best idea long-term, but oh well). It works.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask a girl for sex thers a problem.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Honestly, I'm really not trying to flame, but this is worse than the "Can i kiss you" line. Don't ask, perform. I'm not saying grab her by the arms and rip her clothe off (that's rape for the slightly dim), rather talk less do more. If you read the tips Doc Love wrote, one of the older articles addressed how men talk too much.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm really not trying to flame, but this is worse than the "Can i kiss you" line. Don't ask, perform. I'm not saying grab her by the arms and rip her clothe off (that's rape for the slightly dim), rather talk less do more. If you read the tips Doc Love wrote, one of the older articles addressed how men talk too much.
yeah I agree with this and most of the replies on this page. Some may work, but some is just plain laughable. Its much more attractive to have things "happen", in the passion of the moment. The only talking you might want to do is some dirty talking. Asking is so...artificial and clumsy. Oh and Da Game, I know what u mean about the tickleing thing, its what I do too. Its simple and fun, and thats what making out and sex should be, fun.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone else here.

Trying to talk a woman into sex seems more difficult then it is worth when you can just kiss her and go from there.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stickboy
I have to agree with everyone else here.

Trying to talk a woman into sex seems more difficult then it is worth when you can just kiss her and go from there.
Yeah I have to say that the best way to "ask" a woman for sex is not to ask at all. Just kiss her and ... etc ... until she's dying for it anyway.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok maybe these lines get you laid:rolleyes: ...

but the question is with who?

i realize that sometimes i can say anythin to a girl, even things horribly insulting and even stupid and they still want me just as much

you should realize that girls that would respond well to lines like that are not the kind of girl you really want.

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the way I see it:

You Want The Girl To Rape YOU

"But..." she said, "You didn't seduce me, I seduced you."

"Thats right," I said, "You did. That was the idea."

Never Ever ask.

Unless it a part of some bigger more devious plan but I don't think either of us are at that point of DJ skill yet.

Just remember to tease when she really gets into some thing take it away at the sharpest most painful moment for her you can think of you want her ripping you clothes of and holding you down, it dosen't take a slut to act like that either almost any girl can be brought to that point.

Reaction score
interesting read..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, i thought a younger person wrote this...hes 33. Im not even gonna say anything. Whatever works for you/floats your boat.