Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

Just-In

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas or GOOD experiences? I'm really close to getting this girl and I don't wanna ruin it.

Also, what are you guys upto for valentines? I reckon I'd be asking her "the question" on Valentines'!

Thanks guys!

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy you're going to get ripped to shreds, but not in my forum. Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

Tell him what he needs to hear, guys!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, write her a letter saying: I like you, do you like me? Then write: Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Below that draw 2 boxes that say 'yes' and 'no' below them. Lastly write: "check one" and sign your name.

Go and drop it in her locker when she isn't around w/ a Valentine card, one of those cards that plays love music when she opens it!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's been taught here that it's the girl who should ask the guy. I believe this.

But if you want to ask her... at least stop worrying so much about it. If she likes/loves you or whatever, if she also wants to be your gf, she wouldn't mind if you asked it badly. If she won't do it because you didn't ask her the proper way... then she wouldn't have done it even if you did ask the right way. Either she sees you as "boyfriend material" or not. The way you ask won't ruin your changes unless they are already ruined.

You know what I'm saying? Don't worry, just ask "the question" if you really want to (I'd still wait the girl to ask it). If you are close to getting that girl, then you should already have dazzled her with your charisma.

By the way, how long have you been dating her? Long enough, I hope?

Thank God we don't celebrate Valentine's Day in Finland. It seems to make all the AFC's even more desperate.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG HA
HA
HA
HA

crow baby

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22:
OK, write her a letter saying: I like you, do you like me? Then write: Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Below that draw 2 boxes that say 'yes' and 'no' below them. Lastly write: "check one" and sign your name.

Go and drop it in her locker when she isn't around w/ a Valentine card, one of those cards that plays love music when she opens it!
Crowes, you crack me up.

What you should really do is ask one of your friends to ask one of her friends if maybe she has a crush on you. Then, if she tells her friend to tell your friend that she likes you, then tell your friend to tell her friend that maybe you can hold hands at recess.

------------------
CASANOVA

"There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously."
Thomas Sowell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Plato

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, though, just date the girl. Be a mystery, let her believe that you may be dating other girls. Believe me, her jealousy will prompt her to ask YOU to become exclusive with HER.

Don't ever ask the girl, that puts the power in her hands (the power to say no, to say she'll "think about it", to say yes when she doesn't mean it, etc.)

If she asks you, then you can believe she's for real.

------------------
CASANOVA

"There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously."
Thomas Sowell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Plato

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
Crowes, you crack me up.

What you should really do is ask one of your friends to ask one of her friends if maybe she has a crush on you. Then, if she tells her friend to tell your friend that she likes you, then tell your friend to tell her friend that maybe you can hold hands at recess.

Hahahaha!!!!!! Yes this is brilliant. Girls love stuff like this!!

Oh yes I forgot my manners on my first reply. I don't know what I was thinking. I forgot to tell you to include a dozen red roses and some chocolate when you go to put the card in her locker. Cram all that shyt in the locker so that it falls out and smacks her when she opens it. The chocolate may be melted to a worthless gob of shyt by then, but she'll appreciate the gesture.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22:

Hahahaha!!!!!! Yes this is brilliant. Girls love stuff like this!!

Oh yes I forgot my manners on my first reply. I don't know what I was thinking. I forgot to tell you to include a dozen red roses and some chocolate when you go to put the card in her locker. Cram all that shyt in the locker so that it falls out and smacks her when she opens it. The chocolate may be melted to a worthless gob of shyt by then, but she'll appreciate the gesture.
Hahaha...
You're a brilliant DJ, crowes22!

Seriously, I hope the posts doesn't misslead our newbie, Just-In.

/Turbobird

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hee hee! You guys crack me up!

Seriously, 'just-in', to answer your question:

YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either she asks you, or it is a tacit agreement. Period. The only time you specifically 'ask' a girl anything is when you 'ask' her to marry you. Other than that, you endeavor to give policy.

You never 'ask' her on a date with you. You call her, TELL her your plans then invite her along. If she doesn't want to go, you'll know soon enough.

You never 'ask' her to kiss you. When the feeling grips you, move in and plant one on her. If she doesn't want you to, you'll know soon enough.

If you want to feel her up while you're kissing, just get up under that blouse/skirt and help yourself. If she doesn't want you to, you'll know soon enough.

If you want to keep seeing her as though she were your girlfriend (gag) keep calling her and treating her as your personal chattel. As long as she hangs with you, then she's yours.

And.......I like the musical cards where the little bears' eyes light up as it plays "I love you" music. LOL

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(hanging head in shame)

Ok, enough making fun of the newbie.
Just-In, I, for one, apologize.

Read RKtek's advise above and follow it.
Read the DJ "Bible" in the tips forum. Read it all the way through. You came her for help, and by god, you are gonna get it. I am ashamed of us, fellas. Myself more than anybody.

Just-In, Good Luck

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Just-In we were just kiddin w/ you man. Listen to what the other DJ's here tell you, they are being serious. Never ask the girl that, like Giovanni said that gives her the power. It is her job to ask you that, you are the prize to be won. Good luck.

Jake

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you Just In?

You know there's a high school discussion board that you can go on to get advice right?

Or if you need advice really bad on how to ask your girl to go steady....listen to the song by George Straight...."check yes or no".

It worked for him so it's gotta work for you man!

good luck!

------------------
"Sometimes you just got to say What The Fvck!"
-T.Cruise
Risky Business

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent read other peole responses but here is the only one you need:

Dont ask her out if you like her then just have a good time with her kisss her hold hand or what ever but never ask her out cause it will develope in to a power issue and the afc always loses.

if she likes you you never have to ask her out just step up to be a man. keep learning the dj stuff.

------------------
What is black ,white,& red all over ?

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU DON'T. She has to ask you to become exclusive.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Just-In

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! I guess I really learned a lesson. You guys are cracking me up, seriously. I'm not taking it to heart though so don't you guys worry! I've learned alot here and I think I owe you guys one.

Geez, come to think of it, I don't know how I came up with such a question. I probably must have been pretty damn f*ckin bored. Everything's been working excellent so far, however, like all you Masters said, I'll wait for her to ask!

Thanks guys, for the enlightenment I should say?
Seriously, I mean it.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only if you are sure she is seeing you, and that she wants to be with you exclusively. Pick the right moment, either after a night of sweaty sex, or after a nice romantic dinner, etc.. just asked her...

'Would you be my woman? ...and may I be your man?'

Always works for me.... simple, direct, WORKS!

When I asked my girl, it was after dinner, we're walking home holding hands, there's a chill in the air. I stopped, held her in my arms, and said, 'I'm crazy about you (name)... would you be my woman, may I be your man?' She looked up into my eyes and said, 'Yes.' smiled and stuck her tongue down my throat.

It works...

-TheLadiesMan (Surprised to not see my name on the DJ Awards)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesMan:
This is only if you are sure she is seeing you, and that she wants to be with you exclusively. Pick the right moment, either after a night of sweaty sex, or after a nice romantic dinner, etc.. just asked her...

'Would you be my woman? ...and may I be your man?'

Always works for me.... simple, direct, WORKS!

When I asked my girl, it was after dinner, we're walking home holding hands, there's a chill in the air. I stopped, held her in my arms, and said, 'I'm crazy about you (name)... would you be my woman, may I be your man?' She looked up into my eyes and said, 'Yes.' smiled and stuck her tongue down my throat.

It works...

-TheLadiesMan (Surprised to not see my name on the DJ Awards)

LadiesMan, have you been infected with some kind of brain disease? Or have you been toking the weed a little too much?

You're an awesome DJ and your stuff is generally right on the mark. So what the hell is with this unbelievably AFC stuff you just posted?

I'm glad it worked for you, but to ask a girl if you "may be her man"... I can't even put it into words, man. That's like saying to her, "I admit that you're the prize and I have to ask YOU if you will see me exclusively." Not so, man. She should be pursuing you. Not the other way around.

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... You told her you were crazy about her!? You got one part right -- crazy. You don't tell a girl you're crazy about her... Please tell me you aren't serious.

I am praying to God that you're just tweaking the newbie like the rest of us, and that you didn't actually mean it. Please LadiesMan, say it isn't so... I feel like a kid who was just told that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

------------------
CASANOVA

Thomas Sowell

Plato

SADNESS

Reaction score
Why can you not just tell the girl how you feel inside.

She will then realize your not just acting but being your true self.

Originally posted by Just-In:
Any ideas or GOOD experiences? I'm really close to getting this girl and I don't wanna ruin it.

Also, what are you guys upto for valentines? I reckon I'd be asking her "the question" on Valentines'!

Thanks guys!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SADNESS:
Why can you not just tell the girl how you feel inside.

She will then realize your not just acting but being your true self.
And then we can all dance on rainbows and cuddle with furry bunnies and puppies.

It's a sad but true fact that (especially early in a relationship), girls don't want to know how you feel. They say they do, but then when you tell them, they get turned off by it.

Telling a girl that you love her, that you always think about her, that you are crazy about her, et cetera is only going to scare her off, first of all, and second of all it makes it look like she's the prize to be won. A DJ knows that HE'S the prize, that she should be trying to hook up with him. Having the mindset that you're going after the girl and it's up to her to either reject you or accept you puts everything in her hands.

Not only do you not want that, but truth be told, SHE DOESN'T WANT THAT EITHER.

------------------
CASANOVA

Thomas Sowell

Plato