ok... I was at a pool house (billiards) and many a fine chicks come in there as its really close to the college and what-have-you...
anyway... the problem I'm having is not approaching them or talking to them... its getting to that point. I see chicks come in with like 4-5 girl and guy friends all the time.. very rarely do they ever come solo or 2 at a time.
So how do you approach when you have all these barriers..?
one part of me says "Just walk up there and start some small talk" kinda thing... if i do that, she'll either think....
a) I have massive confidence and balls (which I have no problem doing, if thats what I should do)
or
b) she'll feel annoyed cause shes with all her friends and doesn't want to be bothered.
and I aslo fell weird about going up to a girl thats surrounded by 3-4 other guys.. whats the strategy on that...?
and one more thing... sorry guys, last question....
there was this hb8.5 that came in with some friends (both m and f variety) and as I'm walking to the bathroom I pass her and she gives me LOOOOONG eye contact as I walk by her.... I just smile and wink as I walk past her thinking "Score!!"
so I walk back to my table where we were having a game and I keep an eye on her and I see her glancing my way a couple times.. then she gets into some trouble with the security or some other BS and she decides to leave... so I walk over to her near the door and say.....
"Your leaving already..!? I didn't get a chance to introduce myself yet... Hi my names Jin"
"Tizzyiana (I know, stripper name or some sh!t)"
so I'm try to talk to her but she has all these friends around her talking to her at the same time and shes kinda telling my why shes pissed and has to leave and all this crap on why they're throwing her out and what-not... but she says....
"give me your number and I'll give you a call..."
"Ok... (writes down number), but only if I get yours..."
then she gets distracted by all these people and she keeps playing around with her cell and I'm holding this pen and paper like an idiot
it feels like I'm waiting my turn to get her attention..... so after about 45 seconds of being ignored I just walk away...
now... what should I have done differently..? should I just grab her shoulders and say "Now...... focus.... focus....... look at me... there you go..... now..... your number...(hold out paper and pen)" or did I do the right thing and walk away... ? she seemed like an attention wh0re cause she kept going to all these guys and jumping on them and giving hugs and crap.... so in the end I wa kinda glad I didn't get her number...
but man that was a fine piece of @ss!!
thanks for any and all replies...
Best,
Jin
anyway... the problem I'm having is not approaching them or talking to them... its getting to that point. I see chicks come in with like 4-5 girl and guy friends all the time.. very rarely do they ever come solo or 2 at a time.
So how do you approach when you have all these barriers..?
one part of me says "Just walk up there and start some small talk" kinda thing... if i do that, she'll either think....
a) I have massive confidence and balls (which I have no problem doing, if thats what I should do)
or
b) she'll feel annoyed cause shes with all her friends and doesn't want to be bothered.
and I aslo fell weird about going up to a girl thats surrounded by 3-4 other guys.. whats the strategy on that...?
and one more thing... sorry guys, last question....
there was this hb8.5 that came in with some friends (both m and f variety) and as I'm walking to the bathroom I pass her and she gives me LOOOOONG eye contact as I walk by her.... I just smile and wink as I walk past her thinking "Score!!"
so I walk back to my table where we were having a game and I keep an eye on her and I see her glancing my way a couple times.. then she gets into some trouble with the security or some other BS and she decides to leave... so I walk over to her near the door and say.....
"Your leaving already..!? I didn't get a chance to introduce myself yet... Hi my names Jin"
"Tizzyiana (I know, stripper name or some sh!t)"
so I'm try to talk to her but she has all these friends around her talking to her at the same time and shes kinda telling my why shes pissed and has to leave and all this crap on why they're throwing her out and what-not... but she says....
"give me your number and I'll give you a call..."
"Ok... (writes down number), but only if I get yours..."
then she gets distracted by all these people and she keeps playing around with her cell and I'm holding this pen and paper like an idiot
it feels like I'm waiting my turn to get her attention..... so after about 45 seconds of being ignored I just walk away...
now... what should I have done differently..? should I just grab her shoulders and say "Now...... focus.... focus....... look at me... there you go..... now..... your number...(hold out paper and pen)" or did I do the right thing and walk away... ? she seemed like an attention wh0re cause she kept going to all these guys and jumping on them and giving hugs and crap.... so in the end I wa kinda glad I didn't get her number...
but man that was a fine piece of @ss!!
thanks for any and all replies...
Best,
Jin