How to approach an asian girl

zenner773

Reaction score
Before I ask my question, just a little background. I live in NEw York in Queens and there are lots of hot asian girls around here. Some of them westernized some are not. Anyways there is something for everyone. Its easy to approach them when you are in a bar or a coffee bar. But lets face it, most of the time the HBs are the ones that are just passing by and will never see again. How do you approach these girls? Any Ideas???

P.S. About the latin girls issue being better than asian girls. Well, I am latin from South America, and I can tell you that latin girls are not a specific race. Latin girls are typically a mix of many races. You look at some latin girls they are a mix of black and white or indian. Some latin girls are just white like from Argentina or Uruguay. There are even asian girls in countries like Peru or Brazil or Argentina. In fact one time I went to a store in China town and this asian chick who works there came up to me and asked me in perfect Spanish (she even had the Venezuelan accent) if I needed any help. The beauty of latin women its based on its diversity of many races.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the westernized ones, approach them the same way you would any other girl. They all eat, fart, sh1t and piss the same. They have ***** shields but they can be broken too.

For the non-westernized ones, take up cantonese or mandarin as a second language, you'll impress the hell out of them.

This isn't what you're probably expecting cuz you probably want actual tips, but there have been one too many "how to get asians" posts lately. I don't see a reason in having to change much of your game for anyone.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
The westernized ones aren't really that much different. Just need to watch out for those really conservative families though.

It's very difficult to go after FOBs though because most are clique-y, and tend to date other FOBs, but there's probably a few that wander away from the pack. You can pounce on those. :)

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Um okay Zenner

Well, I am latin from South America, and I can tell you that latin girls are not a specific race. Latin girls are typically a mix of many races.
Yeah coincidently the same goes for ASIANS.....
They arent a specific race..... you can be chinese, vietanese, japanese, phillipino, or thai ...........................ASIANS are a "mix of races" as well.

And how to approach asian chicks is a very ridiculous thread, being that all asian chicks are different..... they are not all the same.... and that the race of the girl shoudl not determine if you get her or not...... unless shes racist

That could be the reason, zenner, you have not found an Asian babe interested in you. They all hate you for your race.
No just kiddng. :eek:

All you need is to keep this in mind:

Asian girls often are conservative...because of the way their parents raised them.. Their parents are often strict and they discipline them well.

That is all you need to know. That is the only difference... IN GENERAL... of asian girls vs any type of girl.
THere will be other differences from one asian girl to another but if thats the case its because of their PERSONALITIES.

zenner773

Reaction score
THey hate me because of my race?? Which one? I'm mixed!! LOL
Yeah, I gotcha. Most of the asian girls around here are the conservative type, but from time to time you see aone dressed in a slutty way. It just happens that every time this occurs, they are just walking going somewhere. They are never in a fixed place where you can have more time to work on your plan. Any suggestions on moving targets???

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zenner773
THey hate me because of my race?? Which one? I'm mixed!! LOL
Yeah, I gotcha. Most of the asian girls around here are the conservative type, but from time to time you see aone dressed in a slutty way. It just happens that every time this occurs, they are just walking going somewhere. They are never in a fixed place where you can have more time to work on your plan. Any suggestions on moving targets???
Why do they have to be in a fixed place for you to approach em? Come up to one that's walking, it's more of a challenge, and she'll think you've got guts.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do a search on this. hitting on asian girls have been covered more times than i could count.