“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to approach a woman that works in a sex/erotic shop ?

His airness

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Would you comment on a prop in the store or go very direct ? Use some witty (spelling ? ) lines maybe?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ask her about the best selling line of dildo currently & just charm her from that point onwards.

You got this!
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
Ask her about the best selling line of dildo currently & just charm her from that point onwards.

You got this!
He's 37 years old and asking how to approach women in a sex shop he should probably work on Park approaches first
This is doomed to go left lmfao
 
Top