Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach a girl who's in a group...?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a girl you're interested in, but she's in a group (sometimes with other girls, sometimes with guys and girls), how do you approach them without feeling dumb?

What would you talk about? (do i just say something like: hi, what's your name? where do you go to school?)

The problem is that it's already very hard for me to approach a girl. it's doubly hard for me to approach a girl in a group.

Do you stand around and wait for her friends to go away or something?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell the group "may I borrow your friend just for a few seconds?" pull her aside and chat.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man...I don't think I can ever muster the guts to say something like that...

last time when I was approached by a HB I was at the moment alone. I was dancing with a friend and I noticed this girl was eyeing us (actually me, I found out later). And they even tried to "bump" into us. So when my friend said that he'd get a drink, I stayed on the floor to create opportunity for her. She then found the courage to approach me... that's why I ask...

any more advice as to how to approach? I know it's kind of a dumb question because there is only one way...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The approach depends on the setting. At bars and clubs, you use the free drink or dance routine. Same deal with concerts but that setting is much easier to deal in. I have no idea what setting you're referring to but the only troubles I had with this were back in high school.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to approach a woman in a group was demonstarted by a buddy of mine recently. He simply went up to the female of interest and her three friends and first introduced himself to all three friends individually and shook their hands ( i,e. he neutralized them). He then introduced himself to the female of interest and began holding a conversation with her while the three free stood by peacefully.

Often I will just go up to the female of interest and just begin talking to her and soon into the conversation ask her about her friends and she would usually introduce them.
If you are out with friends you can just approach the woman and have one of your fellas( more than one could make you guys look like a pickup mob) to distract her buddies after a couple of minutes of conversation with the her (wing man at work).

I will use either of the above depending on the situation.

Try It!

Mizer

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just approach the girl, but be VERY careful, cause if she is with guys (even though she might not be talking to them), one of them may be her boyfriend and you might get burned! A few guys lately have tried approaching my girlfriend while we were out with a group, and it is starting to piss me off. Plus I know friends who have cained guys for trying to mack on their girlfriends infront of them. Good Luck!!