Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How to approach a girl that’s out with her guy friend(or friends)

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
girl that see at the bar I frequent all the time always has beta male friends around her (guys that are clearly trying to get in her pants ,the same guys that validate her on I.g ect.. )

problem is one of them is always around and I I’m not sure how to go about it with other guys I don’t know around

this is also has happened at the gym ,where I can tell it’s not her boyfriend and just a friend and want to approach but said guy friend is lingering there forever and if I don’t act on it I won’t see her again for a long time..

btw I’m assuming they’re not the boyfriend by the body language and just my overall intuition
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
523
Age
42
Opportunity is something that presents itself once, and then it sails away never to present itself again to you.

Approach them as a set, make friends with guy.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Hollywood, are you worried they will get violent? if so then leave her alone. No woman is worth that.

But what you are wanting to do is to Isolate her one on one. Ways to do that:

Dance. Especially hand in hand...Show her you can lead..
Play her in darts or pool, or shuffleboard. Better yet have her be your partner...
Start a conversation one on one with her. Get her a drink, and make a date, and get a number to confirm.
Just make eye contact and walk over to her and introduce yourself to her. Ask her to introduce you to her friends. say "Now are you married to any of these guys?" With a grin. Laugh and reply "OK just checking." It is a gift to be able to isolate a woman in the middle of the crowd. TBH it requires some attraction on her part. If that is present, then, it's up to you to maintain her interest.​
​
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
girl that see at the bar I frequent all the time always has beta male friends around her (guys that are clearly trying to get in her pants ,the same guys that validate her on I.g ect.. )

problem is one of them is always around and I I’m not sure how to go about it with other guys I don’t know around

this is also has happened at the gym ,where I can tell it’s not her boyfriend and just a friend and want to approach but said guy friend is lingering there forever and if I don’t act on it I won’t see her again for a long time..

btw I’m assuming they’re not the boyfriend by the body language and just my overall intuition
If these guys are just orbiters you can ask her a question on some obviously phony pretext and see if she is receptive. Maybe she´ll blatantly flirt with you in front of her orbiter and take pleasure in rubbing their face in the mud. If she's unreceptive, forget her and move on (i.e. do the opposite of what her pathetic hangers on are doing).
 
Top