Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to apply silence and distance in a relationship

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially temporarily long distance. Our first 3.5 months was local, now she is out of state on and off for 3 months for work. We have a plan to see each other regularly. We were seeing each other once a week up until month 2, at which point it creeped up to 3-4 days a week around each holiday, but usually 3 days a week in general including Friday through Sunday every week.

I used to not text or call for a couple days at a time, and she would initiate. Last couple of months that creeped up, we skipped talking a day here or there but she wanted to talk more often, she even told me at minimum every 48 hours.

Now we talk every day, with her initiating 80-90% of the time, and almost always being the one to call me to talk for a few hours. I've started calling her more largely because sometimes she get's on my nerves with things she does and I don't know if she does stuff intentionally to get me to call her or what.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get busy with work and projects. A female should not be taking up too much of your headspace.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get busy with work and projects. A female should not be taking up too much of your headspace.

That I already have but I'm talking about how much silence to apply, not respond or answer calls for a day? Two days? Until end of day? Four hours?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no rules if you are busy you answer when you have time for it. Stop being sucked into her frame it's your world she comes along for the ride if she wants. You might be suffering from scarcity mindset yes a nice little rice pie is great I took one home myself but there are no shortage of them in the world mate.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking for two hours a day is a guaranteed relationship death sentence. I might suggest during all that chatter to her that you man up and tell her it's exhausting. I fell asleep on Cindy once, she was ragging about that also. Handle it!