“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to answer in this situation?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
I wrote some messages to a girl like asking what's up with the quarantine in her country and she read these messages and didn't answer. I didn't write anything more after that and then she writes one week later writing something in the lines of "oh I just realized I didn't answer, sorry" without answering my questions or writing anything more or reacting to anything I wrote.

So the question is how would one handle this situation? Like should I just do the same to her message read it and write something later like nothing happened. Like I don't want to just write "its okay" cuz it's not. I might sound like a ****head but I expect girls to answer in a reasonable timeframe and not ignore my questions.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top