Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to answer age question test?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an early twenties Hb8 ask me " Do you always go after younger girls" ?
What would be a good comeback here?

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whatever catches my eye."

Do this with solid eye contact and a smirk.
You're being honest and upfront with this statement.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, they always go after me..." (optionally, with a smirk on your face, or a quick smartass raise of your eyebrows)

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why is it past your bedtime?"

"Why how old are you?"
(She answers)
"Ah sorry I stopped going for (her age) and younger ever since I noticed they're usually not on my level sexually"

That one I ALWAYS use. It's a subtle way of disqualifying them. 98% of the time they want to know what your "sexual level" is and stand out from the crowd by complying.

This is your chance to get a real kinky girl quick by answering the "what your sexual level like" question. Just use your words wisely. Something like "they're just too pg-13 for me I end up bored and hating sex"

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
What would be a good comeback here?
Lots of ways to handle this. First, get rid of the idea that you need a "comeback." The whole purpose of any test is to see if she can get a reaction. If she does, you lose.

It's like this drinking game we used to play in college, called "questions." You sit around a table, guys and girls, and start firing off questions, one at a time. If the person pauses before asking somebody else a question, they lose and have to drink. The way to "win" is to listen to the question, ignore it completely, and then ask somebody else a completely non-related question.

If you feel you need a "comeback," then you're buying into her frame. What you need to do is "out frame"

Of course, you don't want her to feel dissed, so you'll at least have to acknowledge the content of her question.

The two presuppositions of this particular question are:

You're going after her

and

Old guys going after young girls is "out of the ordinary."

You could flip it around, saying she's too young for you, and she's got to qualify herself, as mentioned before. You can also increase your social proof at the same time.

"Well, I have dated quite a few young girls, but I've found that below a certain age, they're just not mature enough. How old are you?"

Suddenly she's on the defensive, and not sure if her answer will "pass" or not.

Or you could argue that you're "going after her" part:

"Well, I don't really "go after girls," I just talk to girls I find attractive and find out if their personalities are as hot as they are. I've found that with young girls, this is almost never the case."

Or you could just be honest, give a short, honest answer, and keep rolling with the conversation:

"Yea, sometimes. So, tell me about why you chose your major..."

or you could flip it around so "going after young girls" is a positive male quality.

"Oh, sure. I love all girls. Some of my friends only date girls within a couple years of them, but I think that's simply not fair. Why disqualify a girl simply because she's young and inexperienced?"

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
If the answer is yes then say YES.

If the answer is no then say NO.

I swear some of the men on this site over-think to the extreme. :crackup: :crackup:

When you're spinning plates like you SHOULD be.. you'll worry less about these trivial things. I spin enough plates now that I don't even think about "game". I just flirt and enjoy the interaction. If she doesn't like me.. f*ck her. If she is boring or too serious.. f*ck her.

My attitude is "take it or leave it". This is what spinning plates does to you. So spin more and worry less.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu hits it out of the park.

It's always about frame. Everything they test you with is about them controlling the frame and making you the dancing monkey. Gotta flip it around.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
answer "Do I supposed to go after older women?"

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever somebody asks me a question that start with "do you always..." or "are you always..." I start joking around with the word "always". Imagine if i'm always doing something, even when i sleep because that would be wierd as **** or when i'm studying, holding up a book while doing that particular thing. It creates a fun social vibe that goes forth forth forth that makes others laugh pretty hard.

I rarely have a good comeback, i just start teasing them for asking such stupid questions hahaha.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
How would I know, that's such an unattractive question to ask someone their age.

If they ask your age, reply the same.

Or ... lie, feck it!

SH

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
response

"Only the beautiful ones."

Is that a good response, or does it compliment them too much and lower Interest Level?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Do you always go after younger girls?

You: Do you always flirt with older guys?