Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Amog?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, typically I would never even think about this, as I think amoging is perhaps the lowest thing anyone can do to another guy. (plus I like to show up other guys through being more alpha. It shows more skill.) Anyways, but I think there’s a definite possibility that I might have to soon.

You see, theirs this party coming up, and there’s going to be a number of HBs there that would be fun to close… if you catch my drift. The problem is though, there’s a little kink that might ruin my game that night. This guy I know, who we will call Obstacle, is pretty much the world’s biggest *****, and we have a relationship we could call very political. (Aka, we hate each other, but because of the fact were both really popular in this group, we can’t oust the other out right. So we “get along”.) Anyways, I’m not going to explain that much more, cause I don’t want to whine about social things, but lets just say never lock us in a room with knives.

Anyways, to the point, the guy read recently a copy of “the Game” which I had lent to a friend. Not that this would be a problem, as it would never hurt to have another PUA in the world… but because the guy actively rejects it as dehumanizing towards women. (You know, the stupid argument.) Yet, he still actively does everything to in the book… Kinda makes me wonder.

Point: because the guy knows the game, if he see’s me working my magic then he’ll know how to break my sets. (And trust me when I say this guy will.) So need some sort of counter to make him look beta when this happens, and I figure Amoging seems to be the best options.
So, how do I do it?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can write about AMOG 10 pages . I've been studying this for a long time to out game my obstacles . Now , i dont need any technique .

Ill tell you just some basic things .Mindset things , not scripted sh1t .

To amog successfully , you should have strong FRAME .
Actually , to win a amog you should not amog him at all .
You should not FLINCH at all . His words should not affect you . Fake it .

Me personally , ive been using scripted routines that i created to out game amogs .
One of my favorites is to spit my amog routines , my stories that swear him and have my wings laughing loud on him :D .

But now , its all mental .

AMOG : I FVCKED HIM MOMMA
DTP : YEAHH , HE DID IT , HES COOL [ hi five him ]

AMOG: blla blla blla
DTP : lol you killed me with this one . Everyone hi five him (while you are hi fiving him ) with sarcasm

Make him look like idiot in front of others :D . Make him look like hes trying to hard :D . If you need more help , i can write much more .
Just tell me what he uses to AMOG you . Ill write you a book on these :D .

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two main points when it comes to deal with AMOGs is:

Stronger Frame Control, through tougher emotional strength you will better handle social pressure. This is crucial. You can't 'crack', or get embarassed, flushed, or become reactive. You must be able to withstand the social pressure.In essence, you ignore it and keep the attention of your targets.

Second, while withstanding the 'tooling' there's two schools of thought:

Defuse it by agreeing to it, lamely. ie "Wow, like that's so like...awesome. You're definitely the most popular guy here. Like...really. No, Im serious. I mean it." And then just continue with your interaction.
The second is by covertly 'befriending' him. If the situation is about competing for women, you bring up his career or hobbies. And then start asking him questions about those things. ie "So you're into investing? Cool. So tell me what's going on with the housing market? What do you suggest we do now that the bailout may change? I can really use some advice here." And then just wait for his answer...
So you defuse it by distracting him with his own ego obsessions either women or career goals.
If it's about career competition, you bring up the topic of women. ie 'Dude, so where do you go to hang out? I mean, since Im new here,Im kinda looking for a cool place to meet women. Where would you suggest?" And then just wait...

And another way is to point out the violation of social norm.
In social interactions, there are unspoken yet observed 'rules' of behavior and heirarchy.
Violate those and you will be ousted from the tribe.

What the AMOG wants to do is to 'oust' YOU by creating a new social norm, bring light to your 'unworthiness' in the 'tribe' and kick YOU out of the group. But you can retool him by bringing attention to HIS violation of the social norm by more gesturing and body language.
:rolleyes:
or a wry smile, like you're amazed he can be such a dork. And then look at the people around you with this kinda of embarassed look about you affirming how embarassing the behavior the AMOG demonstraed. Kind of like acting :"Damn...did you see that guy? Holy sh*t...what a dork...." And then carry on ignoring the guy.
Thus you place a spotlight on HIM making HIM the one who violated the social norms of the tribe. If you're charismatic and have more trust and rapport form the group, they will usually go along and blow the AMOG for you by following your lead and ignoring the AMOG too.

There are also combinations of these that happen in seconds.
The key is HOW do YOU HANDLE the SOCIAL PRESSURE.
The people around you WILL be WATCHING you.
They do. And if you stutter, act awkward, embarassed, twitch, get flushed red with embarassment you will lose the group and pretty much been blown out.
You can kind of recover, but not strong enough.
Try to not eject. Try to stay cool. YOu can still be cool even if you have been 'blown out' because you still demonstrate your Inner emotional Strength that handles these types of Social Pressures.

Good , confident body language, relaxed, confident, aware of your surroundings, and making strong eye contact with everybody because of the REAL genuine inner strength usually deters most AMOGS anyway.
It's like a shark or some animals that prey on the weakest of their kind. Once they demonstrate ANY hint of weakness, the other pounce on them.

Dont be the WEAK one.

PS. There is no such thing as 'acting more Alpha' or 'being more Alpha' those are just outward behaviors done out of recognizing threat and one's insecurities. These are safety maneuvers done out of fear and insecurity NOT genuine masculine power. It would help most guys here to stop the notion of the myth of "Oh..I acted Alpha here." It's not. It doesnt work. Its not real.
Its your outward demonstration of your insecurity and level of fear and threat.

Be the genuine Masculine man who is not in competition with 'alphas'.
Let them fight each other for scraps. Transcend the 'competition'.

Learn how to be above that.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...seriously...

1.dont act stupid for him to pick up on anything.
2. laugh of when he mocks you and give it back to him sarcastically like"hahaha..thats so funny...hahahah.....get the fuk outta her wit yo bullsh!t man, actin like you're in kindergarten or sm sh!t.."
3. catch a girl first thing in, escalate, then you are already in a strong mind set coz you've just achieved your primary objective of gettin one chic..now for the next..go about your business..dont "TRY" to look to AMOG..

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amoging is the pickup artist lingo for

passive agressive satire

be carefull though

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow interceptor.

I just realize I owe you an apology. You actually have your foot pretty solid on this stuff so about what I said in the past, I take it back. (Just at the time, it was probably not the time or the place for man handling the emotions.) But enough of the Hart-2-Hart Anyways, onto the junk…

(oh, and by saying I mean ‘being more alpha’ Displaying higher value by relaxing at all times, I don’t try to act all impressive… most of the time. :p )

Onto point… call me out to lunch here, but you both mentioned frame control, am I’m missing something here, explain please. I’ve heard the term, so I’m not completely lost on what it means, but an EXCATE definition would make those two posts a whole lot more beneficial to me.

So tell me how to have that strong frame that’s key to this. (maybe I got it already, who knows.)

@ Daddy the Pimp: I might take you up on that. Any advice would be apreciated here.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Dont be the WEAK one.

PS. There is no such thing as 'acting more Alpha' or 'being more Alpha' those are just outward behaviors done out of recognizing threat and one's insecurities. These are safety maneuvers done out of fear and insecurity NOT genuine masculine power. It would help most guys here to stop the notion of the myth of "Oh..I acted Alpha here." It's not. It doesnt work. Its not real.
Its your outward demonstration of your insecurity and level of fear and threat.

Be the genuine Masculine man who is not in competition with 'alphas'.
Let them fight each other for scraps. Transcend the 'competition'.

Learn how to be above that.
THat´s the point. YOu´re so cool you won´t even worry if another competitor is around you. Deep inside you know you have value, like who you are, don´t need anyone´s approval of you, and have an abundance mentality.

Once a girl was trying to amog me (let me put it this way). I was telling a joke and later the said "What a lame joke, you IDIOT!!!" I waited 4 secs (to build tension) and I BURSTED laughing. :rockon:

I didn´t buy her frame, I thought "Wow this angry biotch is really funny". :crackup:

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through everyones advice real quick and it was good.

Its not hard to amog at a party.

Plenty of guys have suggested just laughing and mocking him real sarcasticly and thats my favorite.

Just wait till he says something not funny at all or just dumb sounding (everyone does it, especially at parties) and mock the sh1t out of him. "hahahha ohh thats so funny dude" then turn to the other people in the group and roll your eyes.

Makes him look stupid and you always get laughs

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOGing never works for me. I could never be the AMOG because I don't have a loud voice, I'm short and I don't have a big build. But you don't have to be the AMOG to get laid. While some guys are so busy beating their chests and trying to establish "dominance" over other guys, I just focus my attention on chatting up girls.

Not every single guy who gets a lot of tail is a macho, alpha type. You have to do something that is congruent with who you are. There's a guy I know, who's a wimpy little fvck. But he gets so much pvssy that it makes me sick. He does the whole "Latin lover" thing. He's got the accent and the personality.

Who gets the most tail? It's usually not those behemoths with muscles bulging out of their muscles. Usually, it's the well-dressed pretty boy with a million dollar smile. I find that most of these guys are usually super friendly with everyone and not even trying to compete with anyone....they act like they are above competing.

You don't need to be the big boss man in the group. All you need is confidence, a nice smile and a care-free attitude. When this guy comes along and tries to bust your set, just acknowledge him, give him a high five or something and then just continue working the set and pretend like he doesn't exist. The more he tries to butt in to the conversation, the more he's going to look like a tool. If necessary, just take her to another area. I highly doubt he'd follow.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man I'm so glad you posted. My favorite amog tactic is definitely a strong kick in the faggot's nuts.

Works every single time.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
I can write about AMOG 10 pages . I've been studying this for a long time to out game my obstacles . Now , i dont need any technique .

Ill tell you just some basic things .Mindset things , not scripted sh1t .

To amog successfully , you should have strong FRAME .
Actually , to win a amog you should not amog him at all .
You should not FLINCH at all . His words should not affect you . Fake it .

Me personally , ive been using scripted routines that i created to out game amogs .
One of my favorites is to spit my amog routines , my stories that swear him and have my wings laughing loud on him :D .

But now , its all mental .

AMOG : I FVCKED HIM MOMMA
DTP : YEAHH , HE DID IT , HES COOL [ hi five him ]

AMOG: blla blla blla
DTP : lol you killed me with this one . Everyone hi five him (while you are hi fiving him ) with sarcasm

Make him look like idiot in front of others :D . Make him look like hes trying to hard :D . If you need more help , i can write much more .
Just tell me what he uses to AMOG you . Ill write you a book on these :D .
THis is correct and you could also relate that to fighting. Show that you are not scared of him by remaining neutral and most of the time the little ***** is going to back down to you. Also you can ridicule him and if he's not quick on his feet or remotely witty he will make himself look like a dumbass in front of the group. It will also get him emotionally flustered.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say dealing with the "AMOG" is part of one's natural personality and demeanor. If you naturally can deal with them, you will look like a king.

If you can't, but pretend like you can, it's actually really obvious and people will see how butt hurt you are.

Now, if you have the strong personality, demeanor, and mannerisms, what you do is basically a mix of being condescending, being an impenetrable wall, being self-amused, teasing in a funny way, and knowing when to call sh*t out and get your way.

I would never recommend to anybody to be condescending on a normal basis. However, if you do encounter a situation like this, being condescending is the way to go. However, only be condescending if you have something to be condescending about. Never fake it, and pretend like you own some billion dollar hedge fund when you do not.

When you first encounter the dude, tease him in a light, but firm way. It has to be something that everyone will find amusing, or else you'll be the only one laughing.

Stuff like: "I like that Patagonia vest you are wearing. You must be an avid hiker. Tell me, what mountain have you hiked recently?" (Knowing full well he has never hiked in his life)

When the dude starts firing back, just dismiss him.

Give him stuff like: "Cool man, I'm sure you're real popular with the ladies."

If a scenario is where you are talking with a girl one on one, and some dude like this walks up trying to take her away from you, be amused at the whole thing, with like a "wow buddy you sure are desperate" mentality.

If the dude keeps on lingering and trying to force his way into the conversation, tell him to stop being a try hard and take a lap.

Again, it is a mix of being condescending, being an impenetrable wall, being self-amused, teasing in a funny way, and knowing when to call sh*t out and get your way.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Miguel said:
You see, theirs this party coming up, and there’s going to be a number of HBs there that would be fun to close… if you catch my drift. The problem is though, there’s a little kink that might ruin my game that night. This guy I know, who we will call Obstacle, is pretty much the world’s biggest *****, and we have a relationship we could call very political. (Aka, we hate each other, but because of the fact were both really popular in this group, we can’t oust the other out right. So we “get along”.) Anyways, I’m not going to explain that much more, cause I don’t want to whine about social things, but lets just say never lock us in a room with knives.

Anyways, to the point, the guy read recently a copy of “the Game” which I had lent to a friend. Not that this would be a problem, as it would never hurt to have another PUA in the world… but because the guy actively rejects it as dehumanizing towards women. (You know, the stupid argument.) Yet, he still actively does everything to in the book… Kinda makes me wonder.

Point: because the guy knows the game, if he see’s me working my magic then he’ll know how to break my sets. (And trust me when I say this guy will.) So need some sort of counter to make him look beta when this happens, and I figure Amoging seems to be the best options.
So, how do I do it?
1 - Your adversary shouldn't know you hate him, especially in a tight knit social group. He will use it against you to his full advantage in a group where emotions, egos, and pretty girls are involved.

2 - All the Girls you hit on, at the party, could know the Game inside out and break your set faster than anything, dont blame your lack of success on a third party just because he knows your plan of attack.

3 - If a girl likes you yet is swayed by a guy coming in and bad mouthing you, you dont want her anyway.

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get wrapped up in AMOGing.. have lines, gambits and strategies. It's totally counter productive though.

I actually ended up modelling what my friend did (who has never heard the term AMOG - he's just a natural).

The most useful things I know, and all I need are:

1. Be oblivious / indifferent to whatever he thinks he's doing.
2. Find the situation amusing - therefore not any kind of threat.
3. You dont hate him, you dont like him.. he's just some random dude.
4. Invest a lot less in the interaction than him - he'll look 'try hard' by comparison.
5. You're the king, he's the jester.

A lot of PUAs do the whole 'You're so cool man, wow.. I bet you're a real ladies man.. you're like super duper turbo cool right now.. hey girls, check this guy out... etc etc'

I think all that kinda stuff comes across like - a) you've aknowledged he's a threat, and b) you're over-compensating for something.

Its just easier to not give a **** and go 'Wow... okay man!' :)

Usually they'll try harder to get a rise out of you and shoot themselves in the foot by looking 'try hard'.

Its almost like a **** test.. you win buy not taking the test.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOGing is for homos, real men DMOG. DMOGing is AMOGing on steroids, basically you just being the biggest douche possible. The logical counter to any AMOGing.

Usually, just ignore him. Or make a statement he won't get. Or best yet, tell him you're trying to seduce this girl. Then say goodbye. Or kiss her. All high-risk, all ultimate reward. NAIL IT LIKE A MAN.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just cut under the guy... Like make eye contact with the girl in that "wtf is this guy doing, this is kinda funny" way, put up with him for a while, and then if he doesn't get the message, throw up some excuse to isolate the girl. No need to directly humiliate him.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a little time thinking about this and I came to a conclusion. One would say that AMOGing is being reactive and thus beta. But sometimes you have to Amog. It's something friends do among each other as well.

For example, if somoene calls you a horseface, you call him a horsec0ckface. If they call you a horsec0ckface-sucker. You call them a horsec0ckfacesucker ******* b*tch mother****er.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
Alright, typically I would never even think about this, as I think amoging is perhaps the lowest thing anyone can do to another guy. (plus I like to show up other guys through being more alpha. It shows more skill).
? Isn't that what amoging is?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a biology lab that dealt with sulfuric acid that would be used as a reagent for DNA (if I remember this correctly, but anyways). This big foWotball guy and me were partnered together. He grabbed the flask of sulfuric acid without gloves or eye protection. Convo Time:
Me: "Hey, what are you doing?"
Him: "I'm about to add the reagent like the instructions say."
Me: "Where is your eye protection."
Him: "I don't need it."
Me: ":nervous: where is your gloves?"
Him: "I don't need those either. You see these" *points at hands* "These are man hands"
Me: "Yeah... you see that acid?"
Him: "Yeah..."
Me: "When that acid comes in contact with your hands and you start feeling the burn. Those man hands may still be man hands but you are going to cry like a little *****. Now go back to the lab table and sit down."
Him: "Hey how dare you say something like that to me."
Me: "Well when I see someone doing something so incredibly stupid as handling sulfuric acid without protection, I usually say 'wow... this is going to be pretty awesome.' but when it has to do with my grade and the safety of others I wince and have to protect myself and others."
Him: *scoffs* "Probably never even been laid." (he's only 18 from the hood)
Me: *waits five seconds with the most serious expression on my face and then responds* :crackup: "good one! man, that is AWESOME!" :up:
Him: "D!ckhead!"
Teacher: "Whats going on here? Can't you two get along?"
Me: "Hey funny story! This guy says you don't need eye protection or gloves while handling the sulfuric acid. What do you think!"
Him: "That's not true!"
Teacher: "Then where are your gloves and eye protection?" *she knows that he doesn't have any of the protections*
Him: :nervous: "I'm just going to go sit at the table and shut up."
Teacher: "Good and never come near the sulfuric acid again."
Me: ":wave:"

Yeah me and him never talked again (but from what I am told. He kept calling me a retard and that I wasn't that smart) and he dropped the class the next lab.

Control the frame and don't ever let him see you sweat

- comic_relief