Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to AMOG male competitions- Field tested and works everytime

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are gaming a set of 3 gorgeous chicks, you are bound to get attacked by another guy who trries to out alpha you.

what do most guys do? Try to actually compete for the girls. They CONCIOUSLY try to somehow say something that will make the guy look like a fool.

VERY BAD.

not only are you playing with his pride and ego, you are preparing him for a war, that has nothing but bad news in store for you. you are also demonstrating lower value to the girls and you ultimately most likely lose the set interest.

What to do?

Look at the guy like he is retarded....and then simply continue your game totally ignoring the guy. At this point, anything he says will make him look like a try hard and he knows that. The girls will pick up on this too if he tries to get into a verbal fight with you, and if you have sparked interest will usually tell him to **** off.

the onlything that works is if he tries to tool you by reframing the whole thing and turning it back on you ( he has to be smart and calibrated to do this). So, if he looks at you like you are a retard and copies you and says " he just gave me the look...OMG...did you girls see that...he just gave me the look" . Now, anything you say will make you look like you are weak who is seeking validation and trying to prove that you didnt give him a look.

If he says that...simply smile at him and say " man, you....are....cool, I love your shirt, used to wear that in high school all the time" then befriend the guy and continue gaming the girls.

he will then happily disappear for you.

Summary:

1) dont ever play with a man's ego/pride
2) Befriending an AMOG and screwing him under the radar is MUCH more effective than directly out aplahing him.

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man.

The dudes in my class (grade 12) are always trying to start verbal fights with eachother/me.

They will do things to make me look stupid, and I really didnt know how to respond. Another guy will just tell me to shut up whenever I talk. Only him though.

I just usually pretend like I didnt hear em and keep talking to my buddies

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something else I have done that works pretty well, although I don't really know why.

If a guy is trying to read a girls palm, I will stand by the guy for a sec and she will assume I know him and look at me like "is this guy for real?" (first couple times I did actually know the guy). Then I say look at something on her hand and say "OMG NO WAY" and slight backturn or step back or both and often to girl will come at me right away to find out what I saw or otherwise she will keep pestering me about it until I pay attention to her. It''s important to make her jump through some hoops or engagge her on something else and not just blurting out something about her palm. The other guy has been pretty much blown out by this point everytime it's happened (granted it's not a lot).

I realize that's kind of reversed from the perscpective of this thread, but just thought I'd throw that in there in case you see any guys who just read "The Game" out palm reading :) And nowdays I wouldn't bother to do that (what i posted) either even though it has worked well. Too much effort when you can just find easier girls to connect with,

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a real pain in the ass when going out with REALLY hot girls. Even if you bring them in guys will still hit on them all night. BTW - Does it ever work, I've never done it but I've also never had a guy succeed with a girl I'm with.

I generally just ignore them. Leave and go to the toilet or somewhere else and then when I come back they're usually gone. I sometimes ask "Where is your boyfriend?"

Sometimes if I'm anoyed at the girl to begin with I will loose my cool because I feel it's disrespectful. They don't like that, they think it's jealousy but **** them normally I do it just so I can use it as an excuse to have a barny with them and release some anger and BE RIGHT rather than argue about the real reason and BE WRONG. I know that's probably the wrong thing to do if you want to get with the girl but sometimes I prefer a good argument especially if I'm anoyed.

If a girl likes you then it doesn't really matter what you do so why lower yourself to this loosers level.

Reaction score
Good advice! I don't remember where I read it but it's probably in the DJ bible but if some jerk hits on your girl during a DATE and he clearly knows that you two are on a date just take a quater out of your wallet and throw it some where and tell the guy to "Fetch." Also if they do some lame openers like the "SURVEY" you can just tell the guy you heard that opening a million times already and the ladies want something more original. But usually if the girls are attracted to your enough they'll do the job for you. BTW be very careful using AMOG cuz it'll sometimes cause a fist fight. (Personally experiance!)

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that's the problem with it. Guys generally AMOG guys they know they can beat up for this reason. That's why it's best just to ignore and be above it all. No point in getting beat up for a women. If she expects you to then **** her.

Cpt Caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I've never quite liked these amog tactics.

Why should I have to tool some dude who is showing a genuine interest in a chick? I hate to parrot particular PUA's so much, but you guys need to read up on Juggler.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just tell the fvcker to p!ss off, if he wants to fight, then bring it on, we all have our own personal boundaries and we have every right to protect them, get into the gym and push some weights and you will never have this problem, but if you do stick up for yourself, defend your rights, HBs don't like wussies. :yes: