"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

how to act with classmates

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
hi guys, i've been searchin' through the forum, but i haven't found anything on this topic. i don't wanna know how to conquest girls in general, i want to know how to act with girls in your same class, in high school. when you're new, how should you act? should you be the one to go and introduce or just wait for some of them to come, or let people you already know introduce you to them, or what else?! then, should you start goin' out in the evenings with your new classmates, or this would make you sound desperate, so you should keep goin' out with old pals?
gimme many advices, not only about these questions, but about everything you should know when you join a new high school!
thank you so much, hope you answer, guys!

peace out:p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
Originally posted by Jay-X
hi guys, i've been searchin' through the forum, but i haven't found anything on this topic. i don't wanna know how to conquest girls in general, i want to know how to act with girls in your same class, in high school. when you're new, how should you act? should you be the one to go and introduce or just wait for some of them to come, or let people you already know introduce you to them, or what else?! then, should you start goin' out in the evenings with your new classmates, or this would make you sound desperate, so you should keep goin' out with old pals?
gimme many advices, not only about these questions, but about everything you should know when you join a new high school!
thank you so much, hope you answer, guys!

peace out:p
Well, in a new school you want to get noticed. In order to do so, you need to have confidence. Try to get noticed by classmates either by participation (since many people wont participate, its VERY EASY to get noticed just by participation), by your witty comments (I make a ton of witty comments in History and I always have the attention of my surrounding classmates), etc. Also, don't try to be an azz. People are nice and will treat you nicely too if you do.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
what do you mean with witty comments?! i'm sorry but i'm not english mother-languaged, so i don't know some terms:)
another question: i always treat people nicely and in a friendly way, in fact they always admire me and want to stay with me. after the first 2 - 3 weeks (i don't really know why) they end up tryin to disrespectin' me... why?!!?! this happens all of a sudden, so it always catches me unprepared.
what should i do the first day? should i start to introduce myself or just let other people introduce themselves to me?
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
witty just means smart. it can either be smart in a literal since like you know everything the teacher is asking or funny. try to do both though, without getting kicked out of class
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
but that's exactly what i usually do! and that's one of the things that got me appear as the class clown in my ex-high-school. i mean, girls liked that and i made out with 3 classmates so far, but bein' clownish brought my pals to disrespect me...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
question: I made mad moves last year n the year before as an AFC n most oft he hott chicks in my grade just consider me a friend, btu i changed a LOT over the summer...
I also used to ahve the rep as a big stoner[which iw asn't..] and i don't smoke anymore.
How can I improve my rep and redo my name with these girls?
 

Valdez

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
San Antonio
I moved quite a bit in my middle and high school years. I've found what worked best for me was keep a silent confidence. When I would walk into a class for the first time I would open the door, look at the room (not the people)...then walk up to the teacher (still not looking at the students) and introduce myself with a smile and ask "Where should I sit?" If the teacher says just to find a spot, I will patiently scan the seats in a timely manner and then pick a spot saying "This will do for now." (so that the teacher knows this isn't your final decision)

As class would go, I would simply go about paying attention and doing my work, not making a fool out of myself. Also when the class clown would make a remark, instead of laughing outright, I would give out a slight "heh" (my best description) while giving a half smile...at this point I would then turn to a girl with the half smile on my face and make eyecontact, then I would get back to my work. Basically study your enviroment. Honestly though...I wasn't exactly the ugliest kid in the school so it might not work for most guys. Worth a shot though.
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
What about if you're not new anymore? I've been at my school for a year now, and because I was shy when I first moved here, I blew my chances at the new guy impression. I'm sick of sitting in the library during lunch when I could go to some fast food place with my friends. I'm not an ugly guy either. I've had hot girls like me, including one that looked exactly like Kristen Kreuk. I'm shooting myself in the foot every day I don't talk to someone at school.
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
No Son..... That's not the way to do it

The best way to get noticed and always be sorrounded by people is to be funny. :D And Laugh a lot , that's how I usually do it. Everyone usually get comfortable around me, and they treat me different ways. Yeah... Sometimes they try to disrespect me, but if they do that I just tell them that if they don't respect me I'll stave them in the face.:rolleyes: :eek:
 
Top