How to act around girls who blew you off?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living on college campus I meet some of the girls who stopping picking up their phones for me after a few dates, most wanted just a bang anyway.

When I walk by them, they are nice and friendly. Should I act the same way back or ignore them even when they try to smile, say Hi or have a conversation?

Also, if a girl rejects you because she is seeing someone, BUT says that she really wants to get to know you, and says "You never know what may happen later" then would you ask her again?

I talked to her a few times a year after I asked her and she always says "it was so nice talking to you" and smiles and even kinos me at times.

So, gut tells me she wants me but its just she rejected me once before... but she did it for a right reason, since I know for sure she was seeing a guy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this about the chick with the dog?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would go for her. If she only rejected you cos she was already with someone, that's the best rejection you can get. (I mean, when it's TRUE, anyway.)

Just a quick example: I was at a club once, and this girl I 'knew' (I'd seen her before, and she had seen me) was dancing near me. I go to her, hey I wanna talk to you, let's go over there (I nodded my head at some sofas). She shook her head no. I said it to her again, and she goes, umm, hang on, I can't right now. I think i might have said it again, but I can't remember.

Anyway, couple weeks later, she came up to me and she goes, sorry, I couldn't do anything last time, I was seeing [guy's name].

In this situation, obviously it's perfectly fine to go for her.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the ones who just flaked on me?

They OFTEN want me to acknowledge their presence, but nothing more.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, that's a tougher one. I can't really say man, cos I don't recall ever having to see chicks that flaked on me again. I did use to see chicks that rejected me at clubs a few times, but I just ignored them, which maybe wasn't the best thing to do.

I suppose just saying hi or somethin isn't too bad. I think the best thing would be to just show that you're not affected by their flaking on you. Like, don't look TOO bright and happy when you see them, 'cos that sort of looks like you're just happy to see them and that you're hoping they give you another chance. Then again, if you are too dark and grumpy, or if you ignore them, that's not good for YOU, cos it's teaching you a bad habit (imo). Just a simple "hey how's it goin" and keep walking is pretty much fine, I think.

Then again, if you WANT to stop and talk to them for longer, okay, that's up to you. I'm just assuming here that you DON'T want to talk to them again and you're just wondering about how you should act in front of them.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
Hmm, that's a tougher one. I can't really say man, cos I don't recall ever having to see chicks that flaked on me again. I did use to see chicks that rejected me at clubs a few times, but I just ignored them, which maybe wasn't the best thing to do.

I suppose just saying hi or somethin isn't too bad. I think the best thing would be to just show that you're not affected by their flaking on you. Like, don't look TOO bright and happy when you see them, 'cos that sort of looks like you're just happy to see them and that you're hoping they give you another chance. Then again, if you are too dark and grumpy, or if you ignore them, that's not good for YOU, cos it's teaching you a bad habit (imo). Just a simple "hey how's it goin" and keep walking is pretty much fine, I think.

Then again, if you WANT to stop and talk to them for longer, okay, that's up to you. I'm just assuming here that you DON'T want to talk to them again and you're just wondering about how you should act in front of them.

They give off really mixed signals sometimes. Like, when I meet them they act all interested again and flirty, but afterwards won't pick up their phones.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: I ignore them or just smile and wave if she was a cool,sweet chic(usually that isn't the case).

But being freinds or stopping and having a conversation..never that...