"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How the hell does this happen!? (Not bad)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Well, let me start off by saying "I'M BACK!!" Like you all cared anyway to begin with, but whatever. For those of you who do care (all 2 of you,) I was at college orientation. 18 hour drive there, 18 hour drive back. Inbetween...Fun. First, I found out that the female to male ration at my school is 6:1. Six females to every one guy!!! Now, being the Crazykid that I am, I somehow pulled this off...

The incoming freshmen (me and everyone else there) were split into 5 groups. Everyone goes to thier groups, joke around, talk and introduce ourselves. I notice one girl in my group that I would really like to get to know better, inside AND out ;). I joke about her wearing a hoodie when it's 98 degrees outside...That didn't go very well. Turns out she does that because of a medical condition where she could pass out if it's too cold because she naturally lacks enough iron...Imagine how much of a jackass I felt :(. Well, she wasn't offended or anything and we hung around for the rest of the day. Saw her last name on her tag later at night and the name seemed familiar...I check my schedule and nearly have a heart attack...She's one of my proffesors daughters...The only daughter of a proffesor at the college and I was the one to hit on her!! I know, I should have (and probably could have) closed, but something about the impending 18+ hour ride after a previous 18+ hour ride seems to take your focus off of that.

Should be one helluva college education...Stay tuned.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Sounds good to me. Make sure you take an "independent anatomy" class with the professor's daughter, and hope to God you never have him/her's class :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Sounds good to me. Make sure you take an "independent anatomy" class with the professor's daughter, and hope to God you never have him/her's class :D
Yeah, I'm trying to study her anatomy when school starts...Just one problem...Her father is my History professor.
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Glad you had fun. I didnt know pimping was an official college major.

At least your week was better then mine. Get ready to cash in on your bet I feel the tornado coming.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
What era/genre of history is her father teaching?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
this sounds like its gonna be fun!
 

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Haha CrazyKid I just got back from orientation too and I had some crazy things happen as well with a HB9. It was pretty wild to say the least. That's some **** about the girl being the daughter of one of your professors. What are the odds?!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
University of West Alabama. Scheduling for me is great. 16 hours a week, but here's the great thing: I have no classes Tuesday or Thrusdays, two of my classes that are back to back don't meet on Friday's, so I have a 3 hour lunch, and all my classes are done at 3. As far as the odds are...I knew he had a daughter going there because my cousin was talking to the proffesor while I was in line getting my key, but I didn't see her...Probably should have looked...
 
Top